Friday, June 2, 2017

PSALM 1 TO PSALM 20

PSALM 1 TO PSALM 20
 (Psalms) 1:1 Happy is the man that has not walked in the counsel of the wicked, norstood in the  way of sinners, nor sat in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight, is in the Torah of YHWH: and in His Torah does he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by streams of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, and whose leaf does not wither: and in whatsoever he does, he shall prosper. 4 Not so the wicked, but they are like the chaff which the wind drives away. 5 Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. 6 For YHWH regards the way of the righteous: but the way of the wicked shall perish.

Psalms 2: 1 Why are the nations in an uproar: and why do the peoples mutter in vain? 2 The kings of the earth stand up, and the rulers take counsel together against YHWH, and against His anointed: 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sits in heaven laughs; YHWH has them in derision. 5 Then will He speak unto them in His wrath, and affright them in His sore displeasure: 6 Truly it is I, that have established My king upon Tziyon, My Set-Apart mountain. 7 I will tell of the decree…. YHWH said unto me: You are My son: this day have I begotten you. 8 Ask of Me, and I will give the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. 9 You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Now therefore, O you kings, be wise; be admonished, you judges of the earth. 11 Serve YHWH with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish, in the way, when suddenly His wrath is kindled. Happy are all they that take refuge in Him.

CHAPTER 3  A Psalm of David, when he fled from Avshalom his son.  (3:1) YHWH, how many are my adversaries become! Many are they that rise up against me.  (3:2) Many there are that say of my soul, There is no salvation for him in Elohim. Selah  (3:3) But you, O YHWH, are a shield about me: my glory, and the lifter up of my head.  (3:4) With my voice I call unto YHWH, and He answers me out of His Set-Apart mountain. Selah  (3:5) I lay me down, and I sleep; I awake, for YHWH sustains me.  (3:6)
 I am not afraid of ten thousands of people, thathave set  themselves against me round about. (3:7) Arise, O YHWH; save me, O my Elohim! For You have smitten all my enemies upon the cheek; You have broken the teeth of the wicked.  (3:8) Salvation belongs unto YHWH; Your blessing be upon Your people. Selah

CHAPTER 4  For the Leader; with string music. A Psalm of David.  (4:1) Answer me when I call, O Elohim of my righteousness: You who did set me free when I was in distress; be gracious unto me and hear my prayer.  (4:2) O you sons of men, how long shall my glory be put to shame, in that you love vanity, and seek after falsehood? Selah  (4:3) But know that YHWH has Set-apart the righteous man as His own; YHWH will hear when I call unto Him.  (4:4) Tremble, and sin not; commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah  (4:5) Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in YHWH.  (4:6) Manythere are  that say, Oh that we could see some good YHWH: lift You up the light of Your countenance upon us.  (4:7) You have put gladness in my heart, more than when their grain and their wine increase. Psalms  (4:8) In peace will I both lay me down, and sleep: for You, YHWH, make me dwell alone in safety.

CHAPTER 5  For the Leader; upon the NehilotA Psalm of David.  (5:1) Give ear to my words, O YHWH; consider my meditation.  (5:2) Hearken unto the voice of my cry my King, and my Elohim: for unto You do I pray.  (5:3) O YHWH, in the morning shall You hear my voice; in the morning will I order my prayer unto You, and will look forward. (5:4) For You are not an El that has pleasure in wickedness; evil shall not sojourn with You. (5:5) The boasters shall not stand in Your sight: You hate all workers of iniquity.  (5:6) You destroy them that speak falsehood; YHWH abhors the man of blood and of deceit. (5:7) But as for me, in the abundance of Yourlovingkindness, will I come into Your house; I will bow down toward Your Set-Apart Temple, in the fear of You.  (5:8) O YHWH, lead me in Yourrighteousness, because of them that lie in wait for me; make Your way straight before my face.  (5:9) For there is no sincerity in their mouth; their inward part is a yawning gulf: their throat is an open sepulcher; they make smooth their tongue.  (5:10) Hold them guilty, O Elohim; let them fall by their own counsels. Cast them down in the multitude of their transgressions, for they have rebelled against You.  (5:11) So shall all those that take refuge in You, rejoice. They shall ever shout for joy, and You shall shelter them; let them also that love Your Name, exult in You. (5:12) For You do bless the righteous: O YHWH, You do encompass him with favor, as with a shield.

CHAPTER 6  For the Leader; with string music, on the SheminitA Psalm of David. (6:1) O YHWH, rebuke me not in Your anger, neither chasten me in Your wrath.  (6:2) Be gracious unto me, O YHWH, for I languish away. Heal me, O YHWH, for my bones are affrighted.  (6:3) Mysoul also is sore affrighted: and You, O YHWH, how long?  (6:4) Return, O YHWH, deliver my soul; save me for Your mercy's sake.  (6:5) For in death there is no remembrance of You: in Sh’olwho will give You  thanks?  (6:6) I am weary with my groaning, every night make I my bed to swim: I melt away my couch with my tears.  (6:7) Myeye is dimmed because of vexation; it waxes old because of all my adversaries.  (6:8) Depart from me, all you workers of iniquity: for YHWH has heard the voice of my weeping.  (6:9) YHWH has heard my supplication; YHWH receives my prayer.  (6:10) All my enemies shall be ashamed and sore affrighted: they shall turn back; they shall be ashamed suddenly.

CHAPTER 7  Shiggaion of David, which he sang unto YHWH, concerning Cush, a Binyamite.  (7:1) O YHWH my Elohim, in You have I taken refuge. Save me from all them that pursue me, and deliver me,  (7:2) Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.  (7:3) O YHWH my Elohim, if I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;  (7:4) If I have requited him that did evil unto me, or spoiled my adversary unto emptiness,  (7:5) Let the enemy pursue my soul and overtake it, and tread my life down to the earth: yes, let him lay my glory in the dust. Selah  (7:6) Arise, O YHWH, in Your anger: lift up Yourself in indignation against my adversaries. Yes, awake for me at the judgment which You have commanded.  (7:7) And let the assembly of the peoples compass You about, and over them return You on high.  (7:8) O YHWH, who ministers judgment to the peoples: judge me, O YHWH, according to my righteousness, and according to my integrity that is in me.  (7:9) Oh that a full measure of evil might come upon the wicked, and that You would establish the righteous: for the righteous Elohim, tries the heart and reins.  (7:10) My shield is with Elohim, who saves the upright in heart.  (7:11) Elohim is a righteous judge: yes, an El that has indignation every day.  (7:12) If a man turn not, He will whet His sword: He has bent His bow, and made it ready.  (7:13) He has also prepared for him the weapons of death: yes, His arrows which He made sharp.  (7:14) Behold, he travails with iniquity: yes, he conceives mischief, and brings forth falsehood.  (7:15) He has digged a pit, and hollowed it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.  (7:16) His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violence shall come down upon his own pate.  (7:17) I will give thanks unto YHWH according to His righteousness, and will sing praise to the Name of YHWH Elyon.

 CHAPTER 8  For the Leader; upon the GittithA Psalm of David. (8:1) O YHWH, our Adon, how glorious is Your Name in all the earth: whose majesty is rehearsed above the heavens.  (8:2) Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings have You founded strength: because of Your adversaries, that You might still the enemy and the avenger.  (8:3) When I behold Your heavens, the work of Your fingers; the moon and the stars, which You have established,  (8:4) What is man, that You are mindful of him: and the son of man, that You think of him?  (8:5) Yet You have made him but little lower than the elohim, and have crowned him with glory and honor.  (8:6) You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under His feet:  (8:7) Sheep and oxen, all of them, yes, and the beasts of the field;  (8:8) The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea; whatsoever passes through the paths of the seas.  (8:9) O YHWH, our Adon, how glorious is Your Name in all the earth!

 CHAPTER 9 For the Leader; upon MutlabbenA Psalm of David. )   (9:1) I will give thanks unto YHWH with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.  (9:2) I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your Name, O Elyon: (9:3) When my enemies are turned back, they stumble and perish at Your presence.  (9:4) For You have maintained my right and my cause; You sat upon the throne as the righteous Judge.  (9:5) You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked, You have blotted out their name forever and ever.  (9:6) O you enemy, the waste places are come to an end forever, and the cities which you did uproot, their very memorial is perished. (9:7) But YHWH is enthroned forever: He has established His throne for judgment.  (9:8) And He will judge the world in righteousness: He will minister judgment to the peoples with equity.  (9:9) YHWH also will be a high tower for the oppressed; a high tower in times of trouble.  (9:10) And they that know Your Name will put their trust in You: for you, YHWH, have not forsaken them that seek You.  (9:11) Sing praises to YHWH, who dwells in Tziyon; declare among the peoples His doings.
  (9:12) For He that avenges blood has remembered them: He has not forgotten the cry of the humble.  (9:13) Be gracious unto me, O YHWH; behold my affliction at the hands of them that hate me, You that lift me up from the gates of death,  (9:14) That I may tell of all Your praise in the gates of the daughter of Tziyon; that I may rejoice in Your salvation.  (9:15) Thenations  are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid, is their own foot taken.  (9:16) YHWH has made Himself known; He has executed judgment: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah  (9:17) The wicked shall return to Sh’ol  even all the nations that forget Elohim.  (9:18) For the needy shall not always be forgotten, nor the expectation of the poor perish forever.  (9:19) Arise, O YHWH, let not man prevail: let the nations be judged in Your sight.  (9:20) Set terror over them, O YHWH; let the nations know, they are but men. Selah

CHAPTER 10 Why stand You afar off, O YHWH? Why hide You Yourself in times of trouble?  
(10:1) Through the pride of the wicked, the poor is hotly pursued; they are taken in the devices that they have imagined.  (10:2) For the wicked boasts of his heart's desire, and the covetous vaunts himself, though he contemn YHWH. (10:3) Thewicked, in the pride of his countenance, says, He will not require; all his thoughts are, There is no Elohim.  (10:4) His ways prosper at all times; m  Your judgments are far above, out of his sight; as for all his adversaries? He puffs at them.  (10:5) He says in his heart, I shall not be moved: I, who to all generations shall not be in adversity.
(10:6) His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and oppression; under his tongue is mischief and iniquity.  (10:7) He sits in the lurking-places of the villages; in secret places does he slay the innocent; ( his eyes are on the watch for the helpless.  (10:8) He lies in wait in a secret place as a lion in his lair; he lies in wait to catch the poor. He does catch the poor, when he draws him up in his net.  (10:9) He crouches, he bows down, and the helpless fall into his mighty claws.  (10:10) He has said in his heart, Elohim has forgotten; He hides His face. He will never see.  (10:11) Arise, O YHWH! O El, lift up Your hand; forget not the humble. (10:12) Wherefore does the wicked contemn El, and say in his heart, You will not require?  (10:13) You have seen, for You behold trouble and vexation, to requite them with Your hand; unto You, the helpless commits himself. You have been the helper of the fatherless.  (10:14) Break Youthe  arm of the wicked: and as for the evil man, search out his wickedness, till none be found.  (10:15) YHWH is King forever and ever; the nations are perished out of His land.  (10:16) YHWH, You have heard the desire of the humble: You will direct their heart; Youwill cause  Your ear to attend.  (10:17) To right the fatherless and the oppressed, that man who is of the earth may be terrible no more.

CHAPTER 11  For the Leader: A Psalm of David. In YHWH have I taken refuge! How say you to my soul, Flee you to your mountain, you birds?  (11:1) For behold, the wicked bend the bow; they have made ready their arrow upon the string, that they may shoot in darkness, at the upright in heart.  (11:2) When the foundations are destroyed, what has the righteous wrought?  (11:3) YHWH is in His Set-Apart Temple; YHWH, His throne is in heaven: His eyes behold; His eyelids try, the children of men.  (11:4) YHWH tries the righteous, but the wicked, and him that loves violence, His soul hates. (11:5) Upon the wicked He will cause to rain coals: fire, and brimstone, and burning wind, shall be the portion of their cup.  (11:6) For YHWH is righteous; He loves righteousness: the upright shall behold His face.

CHAPTER 12 For the Leader: on the SheminithA Psalm of David.
(12:1) Help YHWH! For the righteous man ceases. For the faithful fail from among the children of men.  (12:2) Theyspeak falsehood every one with his neighbor; with flattering lips and with a double heart, do they speak.  (12:3) May YHWH cut off all flattering lips; the tongue that speaks proud things,  (12:4) Who have said, Our tongue will we make mighty; our lips are with us: who is master over us?  (12:5) For the oppression of the poor; for the sighing of the needy: now will I arise, says YHWH: I will set him in safety at whom they puff.  (12:6) Thewords of  YHWH are pure words, as silver tried in a crucible on the earth, refined seven times.  (12:7) You will keep them, O YHWH; You will preserve us from this generation forever.  (12:8) The wicked walk on every side, when vileness is exalted among the sons of men.

 CHAPTER 13  For the Leader: A Psalm of David.  (13:1) How long, O YHWH: will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me?  (13:2) How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart by day? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?  (13:3) Behold You, and answer me, O YHWH my Elohim; lighten my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;  (13:4) Lest my enemy say, I have prevailed against him; lest my adversaries rejoice when I am moved.  (13:5) But as for me, in Your mercy do I trust; my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. (13:6) I will sing unto YHWH, because He has dealt bountifully with me.

Psalms 14 For the Leader: A Psalm of David. (14:1) Thefool has said in his heart, There is no ELOHIM: they have dealt corruptly, they have done abominably; there is none that does good. 14:2 YHWH looked forth from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any man of understanding, that did seek after ELOHIM. 14:3 They are all corrupt; they are together become impure: there is none that does good, no, not one. 14:4 Shall not all the workers of iniquity know it, who eat up My people as they eat bread, and call not upon YHWH? 14:5 There are they in great fear: for ELOHIM182 is with the righteous generation. 14:6 You would put to shame the counsel of the poor, but YHWH is his refuge. 14:7 Oh that the salvation of Yisra’el were come out of Tziyon! When YHWH turns the captivity of His people, let Ya’akov rejoice; let Yisra’el be glad!

CHAPTER 15  A Psalm of David: YHWH,
(15:1) who shall sojourn in Your tabernacle? Who shall dwell upon Your Set-Apart mountain? 15:2 He that walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks truth in his heart; 15:3 That has no slander upon his tongue, nor does evil to his fellow, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor; 15:4 In whose eyes, a vile person is despised, but he honors them that fear YHWH; he that swears to his own hurt, and changes not; 15:5 He that puts not out his money on interest, nor takes a bribe against the innocent. He that does these things shall never be moved….

CHAPTER 16  Michtam of David: (16:1) Keep me, O El, for I have taken refuge in You.  16:2 I have said unto YHWH, You are YHWH; I have no good but in You. 16:3 As for the Set-Apart that are in the earth, they are the excellent in whom is all my delight. 16:4 Let the idols of them be multiplied that make suit unto another; their drink-offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take their names upon my lips. 16:5 O YHWH, the portion of my inheritance and of my cup: You maintain my lot. 16:6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. 16:7 I will bless YHWH, who has given me counsel; yes, in the night seasons my reins instruct me. 16:8 I have set YHWH always before me: surely He is at my right hand; I shall not be moved. 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices: my flesh also dwells in safety, 16:10 For You will not abandon my soul to Sh’ol, neither will You suffer Your righteous one to see the pit. 16:11 You make me to know the path of life: in Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand bliss, forevermore.

CHAPTER 17  A Prayer of David: (17:1) Hear the right, O YHWH; attend unto my cry: give ear unto my prayer from lips without deceit. 17:2 Let my judgment come forth from Yourpresence; let Your eyes behold equity. 17:3 You have tried my heart: You have visited it in the night. You have tested me, and You find not that I had a thought which should not pass my mouth. 17:4 As for the doings of men, by the word of Your lips I have kept me from the ways of the violent. 17:5 My steps have held fast to Your paths; my feet have not slipped. 17:6 As for me, I call upon You, for You will answer me, O El. Incline Your ear unto me; hear my speech. 17:7 Make passing great Your mercies, O You that save by Your right hand from assailants, them that take refuge in You. 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings, 17:9 From the wicked that oppress; my deadly enemies that compass me about. 17:10 Their gross heart they have shut tight: with their mouth they speak proudly. 17:11 At our every step, they have now encompassed us: they set their eyes to cast us down to the earth. 17:12 He is like a lion that is eager to tear in pieces, and like a young lion lurking in secret places. 17:13 Arise, O YHWH; confront him. Cast him down; deliver my soul from the wicked by Your sword; 17:14 From men, by Your hand: O YHWH, from men of the world, whose portion is in this life, and whose belly You fill with Your treasure; who have children in plenty, and leave their abundance to their babes. Psalms 17:15 As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with Your likeness.

CHAPTER 18  For the Leader: A Psalm of David the servant of YHWH, who spoke unto YHWH the words of this song, in the day that YHWH delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Sha’ul:  And he said, (18:1) I love you, O YHWH, my strength.  (18:2) YHWH is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my El; my rock. In Him I take refuge: my shield, and my horn of salvation; my high tower.  (18:3) Praised, I cry, is YHWH! And I am saved from my enemies.  (18:4) The cords of Death compassed me, and the floods of B’liya’al assailed me.  (18:5) The cords of Sh’ol surrounded me; the snares of Death confronted me.  (18:6) In my distress I called upon YHWH, and cried unto my Elohim; out of His Temple He heard my voice, and my cry came before Him unto His ears.  (18:7) Then the earth did shake and quake; the foundations also of the mountains did tremble: they were shaken, because He was wroth.  (18:8) Smoke arose up in His nostrils, and fire out of His mouth did devour: coals flamed forth from Him.  (18:9) He bowed the heavens also and came down, and thick darkness was under His feet.  (18:10) And He rode upon a cheruv, and did fly: yes, He did swoop down upon the wings of the wind. (18:11) He made darkness His hiding place  His pavilion round about Him: darkness of waters; thick clouds of the skies.  (18:12) At the brightness before Him, there passed through His thick clouds, hailstones and coals of fire.  (18:13) YHWH also thundered in the heavens, and Elyon gave forth His voice; hailstones and coals of fire.  (18:14) And He sent out His arrows, and scattered them: and He shot forth lightnings, and discomfited them.  (18:15) And the channels of waters appeared, and the foundations of the world were laid bare at Your rebuke, O YHWH; at the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.  (18:16) He sent from on high; He took me: He drew me out of many waters.  (18:17) He delivered me from my enemy most strong, and from them that hated me, for they were too mighty for me.  (18:18) They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but YHWH was a stay unto me.  (18:19) He brought me forth also into a large place: He delivered me, because He delighted in me.  (18:20) YHWH rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands, has He recompensed me.  (18:21) For I have kept the ways of YHWH, and have not wickedly departed from my Elohim.  (18:22) For all His ordinances were before me, and I put not away His statutes from me. (18:23) And I was single-hearted with Him, and I kept myself from my iniquity.  (18:24) Therefore has YHWH recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands in His eyes.  (18:25) With the merciful You do show Yourself merciful; with the upright man You do show Yourself upright.  (18:26) With the pure You do show Yourself pure: and with the crooked You do show Yourself subtle.  (18:27) For You do save the afflicted people, but the haughty eyes You do humble.  (18:28) For You do light my lamp: YHWH my Elohim does lighten my darkness.  (18:29) For by You I run upon a troop, and by my Elohim do I scale a wall.  (18:30) As for El, His way is perfect; the word of YHWH is tried: He is a shield unto all them that take refuge in Him. (18:31) For who is Elohim, save YHWH? And who is a Rock, except our Elohim?  (18:32) The El that girds me with strength, and makes my way straight,  (18:33) Who makes my feet like hinds', and sets me upon my high places,  (18:34) Who trains my hands for war, so that my arms do bend a bow of brass.  (18:35) You have also given me Your shield of salvation: and Your right hand has holden me up, and Your condescension has made me great.  (18:36) You have enlarged my steps under me, and my feet have not slipped.  (18:37) I have pursued my enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn back till they were consumed.  (18:38) I have smitten them through, so that they are not able to rise; they are fallen under my feet.  (18:39) For You have girded me with strength unto the battle: You have subdued under me, those that rose up against me.  (18:40) You have also made my enemies turn their backs unto me, and I did cut off them that hate me.  (18:41) They cried, but there was none to save--even unto YHWH, but He answered them not. (18:42) Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind; I did cast them out as the mire of the streets.  (18:43) You have delivered me from the contentions of the people; You have made me the head of the nations: a people whom I have not known, serve me.  (18:44) As soon as they hear of me, they obey me: the sons of the stranger dwindle away before me.  (18:45) Thesons of  the stranger fade away, and come trembling out of their close places.  (18:46) YHWH lives, and blessed be my Rock: and exalted be the Elohim of my salvation  (18:47) Even the El that executes vengeance for me, and subdues peoples under me.  (18:48) He delivers me from my enemies: yes, You lift me up above them that rise up against me; You deliver me from the violent man.  (18:49) Therefore I will give thanks unto You, O YHWH, among the nations: and will sing praises unto Your Name.  (18:50) Great salvation gives He to His king, and shows mercy to His anointed--to David and to his seed, forevermore.

Psalms 19 For the Leader: A Psalm of David.  (19:1) The heavens declare the glory of Elohim, and the firmament shows His handiwork;  (19:2) Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge.  (19:3) There is no speech, there are no words, neither is their voice heard. (19:4) Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them has He set a tent for the sun,  (19:5) Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run his course.  (19:6) His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.  (19:7) The Torah of YHWH is perfect, restoring the soul: the testimony of YHWH is sure--making wise the simple.  (19:8) The precepts of YHWH are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of YHWH is pure--enlightening the eyes.  (19:9) The fear of YHWH is clean, enduring forever: the ordinances of YHWH are true they are righteous altogether.  (19:10) More to be desired are they than gold, yes, than much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.  (19:11) Moreover by them is Yourservant warned; in keeping of them there is great reward.  (19:12) Who can discern His errors? Clear You me from hidden faults.  (19:13) Keepback  Your servant also from presumptuous sins, that they may not have dominion over me. Then shall I be faultless, and I shall be clear from great transgression.  (19:14) Letthe words  of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable before You, O YHWH--my Rock and my Redeemer.

CHAPTER 20  For the Leader: A Psalm of David.  (20:1) YHWH answer you in the day of trouble; the Name of the Elohim of Ya’akov set you up on high;  (20:2) Send forth your help from the sanctuary, and support you out of Tziyon; (20:3) Receive the memorial of all your meal-offerings, and accept the fat of your burnt-sacrifice. Selah  (20:4) Grant you according to your own heart, and fulfill all your counsel. (20:5) We will shout for joy in your victory, and in the Name of our Elohim we will set up our standards: YHWH fulfill all your petitions.  (20:6) Now know I, that YHWH saves His anointed; He will answer him from His Set Apart heaven with the mighty acts of His saving right hand.  (20:7) Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will make mention of the Name of YHWH our Elohim.  (20:8) They are bowed down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.  (20:9) Save, YHWH; let the King answer us in the day that we call.

END



No comments:

Post a Comment