Monday, November 27, 2017

Spiritual Warfare- Where are our boundaries?

https://www.replenishedhope.com/single-post/2016/05/09/Spiritual-Warfare-Where-are-our-boundaries-1

Spiritual Warfare- Where are our boundaries?

May 9, 2016
|
MaryEllen McCloud
Spiritual Warfare- Where are our boundaries?

I see so many posts and words out there talking about our duty to wage war on the enemy. I see countless people doing so and wondering why they are having demonic attacks in their lives that God does not seem to protect them from. I will tell you from years of walking in a healing and deliverance mantle, you have to be oh so very careful. I will not go after a demonic force unless God clears me to do so. More often than not, He does not tell me that it is mine to deal with. He will always tell me which battles are for me to engage, and the Spirit helps me during the battle to know how I am to go about handling this specific force in front of me. I do not go around "hunting" for demonic forces hoping that God will let me fight with them. We are not called to that kind of life either.

When we go out to battle the enemy without God's approval, we are walking outside of what God will protect us from. There are boundaries and there are rules. Here is a teaching by John Paul Jackson that will explain in better terms on what we are truly called to do for God. Your life is not all about the battle between Good and Evil. The battle is the Lord's.



No comments:

Post a Comment