Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The Father says, “Sunrise and Sunsets were created to give you a clear sign when it is time to get busy and when it is time to rest.

https://www.replenishedhope.com/single-post/2016/05/18/Daily-Prophetic-Word-May-18-2016

Daily Prophetic Word May 18, 2016

May 18, 2016
|
MaryEllen McCloud
Daily Prophetic Word
5/18/2016

The Father says, “Sunrise and Sunsets were created to give you a clear sign when it is time to get busy and when it is time to rest. Adopt these cues in your life in all ways, not just a few. I Am teaching you a better way and one that will be full of balance. You see, you cannot be effective if you are burning the candle at both ends. I have called you to enjoy your life, and too much work or too much rest will not benefit you in the long run. Aspects in your life will suffer if you continue being out of balance.

Refreshing waves are coming to you. I Am filling your spirit with My Goodness and so so much Laughter. Why do you have such a glum face on today anyway? I see what you are in need of, and I Am reaching through your darkness and shining the Light of Heaven over you. Watch as My angels come to your aid. Speak to your mountain, for I Am in the business of removing mountains. Do you believe? Do you still have the faith of a child? Today is the day in which you are living in. Walk this day with your head held high.

I Am stretching and making you! Growth does not happen in a bubble, but tested against the trials of life. You are not falling. I have you fully in My Arms. I will not let go, even if you forget that I Am here. Cast aside fear and the negative thoughts that nothing will ever change. You are made for change! You are made for victory in all things. You are priceless and irreplaceable in My Kingdom. When you are looking down at the path, you will miss all that is happening above you. See with your spiritual eyes. For the trumpets have already sounded and your resources are on the way. You are special to Me, and no one else has the same relationship with Me as you do!

In the next few months, you will watch your to-do list get smaller and smaller. Look and see that your completed list gets longer and longer. Would I do anything less for you? I Am working behind the scenes to resolve all that your list requires. Place your focus on My Voice and Hands. Speak to My Heart and I will speak to yours. Walk with Me hand and hand. What lies ahead is joyous. Do not fear. I will take you step by step into the dawn of a new era for My beloved. Dwell in your heart and mind on the lovely aspects of the Kingdom and this is what will explode in your life every day.”

~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope
‪#‎replenishedhope‬ ‪#‎dailypropheticword‬ ‪#‎dailyprophetic‬
https://www.facebook.com/ReplenishedHope/

No comments:

Post a Comment