Monday, November 27, 2017

The Father says, “You cannot actually walk on water if you are really expecting to sink. I do not go by the laws of science or what is in the mind of men. If I am willing to change the laws of physics so that you can walk wherever I send you,


https://www.replenishedhope.com/single-post/2016/05/09/Daily-Prophetic-Word-May-9-2016


Daily Prophetic Word May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016
|
MaryEllen McCloud

Daily Prophetic Word
5/9/2016

The Father says, “You cannot actually walk on water if you are really expecting to sink. I do not go by the laws of science or what is in the mind of men. If I am willing to change the laws of physics so that you can walk wherever I send you, then you will have success everywhere you go. Set aside a mind that fears what men will do or what they will say. I will place you before people who will give you favor regardless of who turns against you. Many may walk away until they truly see My hand surrounding your steps. You are not here to be concerned with what others may want or wish from you. I Am the only one who holds your future in their Hand.

Horses wear blinders to keep them from being distracted as they are walking. Today, find yourself feeling as if you have blinders on. I do not want you to be concerned with what is in the past or to the side of you any longer. Where you are going is all that should come to your mind. You cannot enjoy and take full part in your now if you are dwelling on what is behind you. There is nothing that can be done with any of that, but there surely is much that can be done with your present. I have so much in store for you in this next season. Do not think about all that you feel was left undone. I will finish all of that for you.

Find deep inside yourself, new and old passions that are being stirred up by My Spirit right now. I Am awakening new avenues for you to walk in that will bring favor and blessings everywhere you go. What I place in you will not return void unless you choose to let it wither and die. I want you to explore all that I have given you with the wonderment of a child. I knew you when I formed you, and I knew what you would like and dislike. I have given you My Very Best. Enjoy this life I have created for you. Focus on what is good and lovely for this is your inheritance.

As you continue to focus on moving forward, you will notice My Voice and Hand leading you more and more. I have always been here leading you, but the distractions of life have kept you from always seeing this. Others may not understand as you continue to ignore what I have not placed in your sight. They will demand you pay attention over here and over there. Do not be troubled for I still have you on the right course. As I lead you, soon you will trust Me to let you run faster and faster. Feel the freedom from taking on more than is for you to deal with. Let those worries and burdens just fall off of you this very day. I know the future and you are walking into My Brightest Days.”

No comments:

Post a Comment