Sunday, January 7, 2018

PRAYER FOR THE DYING PERSON , PRAYER BY OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

« “How I love your Tabernacles, o Lord.
My soul yearns and pines for the courts of the Lord.
Also the sparrow has found a home
and the little dove a nest for its young.
I am longing for your Altars, Lord.
Happy those who live in Your house…
happy the man who finds his strength in You.
He inspired into his heart the ascents
from the valley of tears to the chosen place.
O Lord hear my prayer…
O God, turn Your eyes and look at the face of Your Anointed…” »

« “You have favored Your own country,
You brought back the captives of Jacob…
Show us, o Lord, Your mercy and bring us back Your Savior.
I want to listen to what the Lord is saying to me.
He will certainly speak of peace to His people,
for His friends and for those who convert their hearts to Him.
Yes, His saving help is near…
and the glory will live in our country.
Love and loyalty have now met,
righteousness and peace have now embraced.
Loyalty reaches up from the earth
and righteousness leans down from Heaven.
Yes, the Lord Himself bestows happiness
and our soil gives its harvest.
Righteousness will always precede Him
and will leave its footprints on the path.”


O Lord, remember David and all his kindness.
How he swore to the Lord: I will not enter my house,
nor climb into the bed of my rest, nor allow my eyes to sleep,
nor give rest to my eyelids, nor peace to my temples
until I have found a place for the Lord, a home for the God of Jacob…
Rise, o Lord and come to Your resting place,
You and Your Ark of holiness


May Your priests vest in virtue and Your devote shout for joy.
For the sake of Your servant David,
do not deprive us of the face of Your Anointed.
The Lord swore to David and will remain true to His word:
'I will put on your throne the fruit of your womb'.
The Lord has chosen His home…
I will make a horn sprout for David,
I will trim a lamp for My Anointed.”

« “Happy the man who fears the Lord
and joyfully keeps His commandments…
His righteousness will last forever.
For the upright He shines like a lamp in the dark,
He is merciful, tender-hearted, virtuous…
The just man will be remembered forever.
His justice is eternal and his power will rise and become a glory…”

“Who lives in the shelter of the Most High,
lives under the protection of the God of Heaven.”
“He rescued me from the snares of fowlers and from rough words.
He will cover you with His wings
and under His feathers you will find shelter.
His truth will protect you like a shield
and you need not fear the terrors of night…
No evil will come near you because
He ordered His angels to guard you wherever you go.

They will support you on their hands
so that you may not hurt your foot against stones.
You will tread on lions and adders,
you will trample on savage lions and dragons.
Because you have hoped in the Lord,
He says to you, o father, that He will free you and protect you.
Because you have lifted your voice to Him, He will hear you,
He will be with you in your last affliction,
He will glorify you after this life,
showing you even now His Salvation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment