Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Visions & revelations of the bottomless pit of hell & sins that land christians there

Visions & revelations of the bottomless pit of hell & sins that land christians there - indecent dressings, make ups, jewelries, perming & relaxing of hair, weaves, extensions, trousers by females, lipsticks, mascara, painting eye brows, minis, tight clothing...

billions and billions of voices screaming!Just countless and extremely intense.
The sound was like ocean waves,if you can imagine the noise made by mighty waves on the ocean,now imagine it sounding like all the people on earth,screaming at their top most pitch in the most intense way due to extreme pain and their voices unite to make like one voice screaming out soooo loud!
It was as though they were all crying out with one voice,all at once,screaming out the same thing at the exact same time,each person screaming in the loudest way they could ever scream,all desperation and emotion was expressed in their screams and all these screams united to make one really desperately loud voice!
I began to wonder where these voices were from because the noise just came so suddenly.
As I wondered what it was I was hearing,I immediately found myself falling downwards,back first.
I was falling at an extremely fast speed,going downwards really quick at a rate I can only describe as the speed of light,yet I wasn’t reaching,I just kept falling.
I was in shock as I didn’t not realize what was happening to me.
I continued to hear the voices that were screaming as I kept falling and at this point I decided to look down to see what was below me,I was still falling really fast yet not reaching my destination!
When I looked down,my heart leaped in fear,shock, and sheer unbelief at what I saw!
This place I was falling into was extremely large!It just went on and on and on in its width,I couldn’t see the end of it! It was also so very very very very very deep!(Isaiah 5:14)
Its so hard to express in human words but I had been falling at a great speed for some time now,yet when I looked down I realized I was still very far from reaching the bottom!
This place was so wide,the ends were not visible and so very deep!
It’s when I realized I was falling into hell!
I noticed that at the bottom of this place,there were people!
I looked down from my left hand side and just saw seas and seas and seas of people,endless seas of people!
They were so many they just looked like little dots in this wide place,just grains of sand,if you can imagine sand on a beach and each grain of sand representing one person!
From the top view that I was at,they just looked like endless tiny dots……like if you get a paper and with your pen you make dots tiny dots with the tip of your pen,all so very close to each other,till you fill the entire paper,each dot representing a person.Now imagine those dots filling up seas and seas,endless seas and each dot is one person!Thats how the people were looking.
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,I just thought to myself like,”what?there’s such a thing as this?”
I couldn’t believe just how many people there were or how helpless it was to be in that place.
I then looked down on my right hand side to see what was below me.All this time I was still falling really fast yet still not reaching.
When I looked down on my right,I just saw the exact same scene I saw on my left.
Here too, were countless and countless seas of people.
I was seeing them them from up and could just them from their heads looking like endless seas of tiny dots!
Here too I couldn’t see where the width of hell ended.It just went on and on and on….
All these seas of people were screaming so very loud,because I had drawn near,I realized that although they sounded like one voice,each person was screaming their own words and each person,man or woman was screaming at their highest pitch and their screams combined to make like one voice!
I could tell they were in terrible suffering.
When I looked at them I realized these people were just humans like us all and it was shocking to see what they were going through.
I looked at them and realized they were human in every way,they had bodies like us,and I also realized that they reasoned and thought like us when they were on earth.
I noticed each one was engrossed in their own suffering,I noticed a woman who was screaming with her loudest voice,she had turned her face upwards as she screamed,her hands too helplessly lifted up screaming in pain.
I could see that all of these people were suffering terribly in the fires of hell,each one screaming in the loudest most desperate way.
I was really frightened with what I saw and I thought that I too had died and gone to hell!
I was confused and couldn’t tell whether the Lord Jesus Christ was showing me a revelation to share with others or whether I had actually died and this would be my final destination!
The Lord has been showing me hell several times so that I can share with other people to warn them and at this point I couldn’t tell whether this was a revelation or I had actually died and hell would be my eternal destination.
I thought,”What if this is not a revelation?what if I have actually died and I fail to go back to my body and I have ended up in hell?”
I realized at this point that it is only God who has power to give life.I realized that only God had the power to take me out of hell and put me back in my body and I thought to myself,”what if my time on earth has really expired and God won’t put me back in my body?”
I was really scared because I knew that if this was the case,I was on my way to being one of these people who are filling the endless seas of people.
I looked at these people and the thought that came to my mind was,”if only people on earth knew there is a place like this,they wouldn’t even be wasting time arguing about things when someone warns them about something as being sin,they would instead just seriously go to Gid on their knees and seriously keep praying about it till God speaks to them on whether it is sin or not.”
I thought,”people would be so serious and just pray and pray for God to show them anything in their lives that would bring them to this place.”
While seeing all this I was still falling into hell,I still hadn’t reached the bottom!
I still couldn’t tell wether this was a revelation or I had actually ended up here and everything on earth seemed so foolish.
It seemed as though every other thing we do,apart from the things we do for God was useless.
I felt like all the discussions about any other topic rather than God was all so very useless and that was time wasted.
I felt like all the arguments we have here on earth about earthly things were extremely foolish and so worthless.I thought of arguemnts we engage in here on earth like,”how big is the moon?or who should have done which chores? and all those discusions which are just about things which don’t have anything to do with God.
Though all these discusions are not sinful,yet now that I was landing in hell I felt that all that was wasted time!
I felt as though all my life I should have just spent it praying and crying out to God and seeking Him because at this time I realized He was the only one who could save me from this place.
I then knew that each and every one of these people in hell were feeling extremely foolish.
I realized that all of them were just thinking,”I was such a fool.how could I allow such a small thing to bring me to this place?”
What ever sin that brought them to hell now seemed to be so insignificant and they all individually felt foolish for allowing it to take them there.
No person thought that the sin that took them to hell was worth going to hell for.
I knew they were all there for different reasons but none of these people in all these endless seas thought the reason for their being in hell was justifiable.
Each kept thinking,”I was such a fool”
And each realized that nothing on earth is worth going to hell for.
I saw a woman and God allowed me to hear her thoughts.She was saying,’I was such a fool.So am in this place today all because I insisted on drawing a line on my eye brows!”
I then realized she was referring to her painting her eyebrows with eyebrow pencil while on earth as the reason why she was in hell today.(1 Peter 3:3,James 4:4,1 Timothy 2:9)
I realized that though makeup seemed so important to her while on earth,this is how foolish it now seemed to her in hell.
She saw it as a very foolish thing to the extent of referring to it as “drawing a line on my eyebrows”
I also saw that this is how everyone else in hell felt,they all saw no reason why they should have been in hell.
In previous revelations and encounters with the Lord Jesus Christ,He has asked me and my sister to tell the world that He hates makeup and He doesn’t want people to paint their faces,use lipstick,painting nails,using jewelry,using fake nails and fake hair,dressing indecently and all those things.
Jesus said He cares about the heart but He also cares about the outward in terms of holiness.
He said He doesn’t want His children dressing like the world.
(Please check out my first revelation on glofire.org for more information on this.)
So all these people regretted not having obeyed Jesus and were now convinced they made a foolish decision and the sin they held on to was not worth it.
People in hell are filled with regret and they even regret being born!
We may think that when a person arrives in hell and they are being tortured,after they have suffered for some time that’s when they will reach a point of regretting ever being born.
But the truth is that hell is so bad that the very moment a person lands in hell,they immediately regret ever being born!And they immediately start cursing God while begging Him for mercy at the same time!
All this time I kept falling closer and closer to where these people in hell were and fear gripped me because I still didn’t realize that God was showing me a revelation of hell and I thought I would be stuck in hell.
As I watched these people,the thought of being stuck here without hope forever really scared me and I got so desperate to get out!It was a horrible scene.
I began screaming out the Lord’s name,”Jesus!I don’t want to go to this place!Jesus!Please take me back,get me out of here Lord.I don’t want to see this!I just don’t want to be here,I don’t want to go there. Jesus, even if this is a revelation, I just don’t want to see this! Please take me out of here!”
As I was screaming,I was desperately trying to get out.I had not reached the bottom of hell yet and was still in mid air.
I flipped my hands in all directions desperate to come out ,yet I couldn’t come out,I just kept falling.
I kept begging the Lord saying,”Lord,even if this is a revelation I don’t want to be here,please take me out!I don’t want to go there and I don’t want to see!.”
I then found myself back in my body and the revelation ended.
Jesus wants you to know all this about hell not in order to scare you but so that you know what He wants to save you from.
God really loves us and so much wants to save us.
The Lord did not create hell for humans but for demons.It is the sin in us that He hates because He is a Holy God.
He cannot stand sin and no sin will enter heaven.
If that sin is on you,you will not enter heaven but this place I just described will be your portion forever,without hope.
There is sufficient grace,you can escape hell,all you have to do is surrender your life to Jesus.
Have a relationship with Him.Begin to seek God and start crying out to Him in repentance.
Don’t follow friends in sinning.Don’t follow anyone in sinning.
You do not know how long the time you have left on earth is.You may follow them in sin only to die and go to hell and they remain on earth and later repent while it is already too late for you!
We all have a personal journey and we all must make a personal decision to follow Jesus.
Jesus Christ loves you and His greatest wish is that you will spend eternity with Him.
He has prepared a glorious place for you,He did not prepare hell for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment