Thursday, December 28, 2017

Mary is sewing and singing in a low voice.

Mary is sewing and singing in a low voice. I do not know whether it is a sacred song or not. It says: « Like a star in clear water a light is shining within My heart. It has been with Me since My childhood and it guides Me tenderly with love. In the depths of My heart there is a song. Where does it come from? Man, you do not know. It comes from where the Holy One rests. I look at My clear star And I do not want anything, Not even the sweetest and dearest thing, Except this sweet light that is all Mine. You brought Me down from the Heavens above, O star of Mine, into the womb of a mother, Now You live in Me, but beyond the veil I see Your glorious face, Father. When will You grant Your servant the honour 10. Mary's Canticle Imploring the Coming of the Christ. 31 Of being the humble maid of the Saviour? Send us the Messiah from Heaven, Accept, Holy Father, the offer of Mary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment