Monday, December 4, 2017

WHAT IS THE FOCAL POINT OF CHRISTMAS STORY?

Jesus says: « I will speak today. You are very tired, but have a little more patience. It is the eve of Corpus Christi. I could speak to you about the Eucharist and the saints who became apostles of Its cult, as I spoke to you of the saints who were apostles of the Sacred Heart. But I want to speak to you of something else and of a class of worshippers of My Body who are the forerunners of Its cult. That is: the shepherds. They were the first worshippers of My Body of the Word, Who had become Man. Once I told you and also My Church says this, the Holy Innocents are the protomartyrs of Christ. Now I tell you that the shepherds are the first worshippers of the Body of God. And they have all the qualifications to be the worshippers of My Body, o Eucharistic souls. Firm faith: they believe the angel promptly and unquestioningly. Generosity: they give all their wealth to their Lord. Humility: they approach people, who from the human point of view, are poorer than they, and they do so with a modest attitude that does not humiliate them, and they profess themselves their servants. Desire: what they are unable to offer, they endeavour to obtain by means of charitable work. Prompt obedience: Mary wishes to inform Zacharias and Elias goes at once. He does not postpone the matter. Love finally: they suffer in departing from the grotto and you say: "They leave their hearts there". And you are right. But should the same not happen with My Sacrament? And there is another point, and it is entirely for you: note to whom the angel reveals himself first and who deserves to hear Mary's love effusions. Levi: the boy. God shows Himself to those who have a child's soul and He shows them also His mysteries and allows them to hear His divine words and Mary's. And those with a child's soul have also Levi's holy daring and they say: "Let us kiss Jesus' dress". They say that to Mary. Because it is always Mary Who gives you Jesus. She is the Bearer of the Eucharist. She is the Living Pyx. Who goes to Mary, finds Me. Who asks Her for Me receives Me from Her. When a creature says to Mary: "Give me Your Jesus that I may love Him", My Mother's smile causes Heaven's colours to change into a more lively brightness because of its greater delight. Say, therefore, to Her: "Let me kiss Jesus' dress, let me kiss His wounds". And dare even more: "Let me rest my head on Your Jesus' Heart, that I may delight in It". Come. And rest. Like Jesus in His cradle, between Jesus and Mary.»

No comments:

Post a Comment