Thursday, February 8, 2018

Become a Member of the Faithful Remnant Church - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
than the Summa Theologica, written by Saint Thomas Aquinas - but in a MORE SIMPLISTIC way
MAKING the TESTIMONY accessible to ALL education levels."
Become a Member of the Faithful Remnant Church

(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise stated.)


“I shall not die, but I shall live, and recount the deeds of the Lord.  The Lord has chastened me sorely, but he has not given me over to death.  Open to me the gates of righteousness, that I may enter through them and give thanks to the Lord.  This is the gate of the Lord; the righteous shall enter through it.” 
(Psalm 118:17-20)

“The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.  And the Lord roars from Zion, and utters his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth shake.  But the Lord is a refuge to his people, a stronghold to the people of Israel.” 
(Joel 3:15-16)

“Not every one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.’  “Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.  And every one who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell; and great was the fall of it.”
(Matthew 7:21-27)

“His mother said to the servants, ‘Do whatever he tells you.’”
(John 2:5)  

  

NOTE:  If you have not yet gone to the "HOLY WATER" page, it is best to DO so NOW, and follow the instructions, carefully, before continuing.  You will need to pray the Burning Bush Prayer as well  And then, after you read this page, and begin to understand what is being asked of you, by your CREATOR, CONTACT US if you want to Become a Member of the Faithful Remnant.  Simple!

“I am going to remind My people that they must be ‘doers of the Word’ not ‘merely hearers’, so that they can be part of the Family of God”  (-Jesus, Friday, April 27, 2012)

“No one is predestined, for Heaven, for Hell, or for Purgatory, but I simply know the choices that they will make to end up in one of those places mentioned.  And so, I ask that all those who are righteous would come to Me and let Me lead them to safety.  They are going to need My help as the One World Government plans, move in on them.  I will intervene as I have said before - My Great Warning will come upon the World, at a time they are not expecting.  Everyone must choose the path that they will follow - either good or bad.  And they must continually embrace the effects of their decision in the afterlife, because when it comes down to it, the decision they make in this life, on how they will live their lives, will ultimately affect their destination.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, October 6, 2009)

“Those who follow Me, have an even greater gift waiting for them - in Eternal Paradise, where there is no more sin, no more conflict, and above all, no one who offends God.  There is only Love, Peace, Truth, Hope, and Justice, and equality as children of God, for all these have inherited the Kingdom of Heaven.  That would be a great place to be, My children.  So continue to persevere, in all righteousness, and shun every evil, seeking the good of others, at the expense of any future relationship with them.  Keep up the good work.”
(-Jesus, Saturday December 19, 2009)

“Those who follow My Commandments, who walk in My statutes, who listen to My ordinances, will prevail against Hell, and its fury; but those who do not go to My refuges, and caves, death is the only option.  Pray then for the Elect to ready themselves, for the time ahead, by preparing food, water, clothing, and supplies, in their knapsacks, and luggage.  Pray then, that they will have the courage to make peace with Me, and the courage to leave all behind, for My sake.  Pray then, that the Elect learn to hate the world, even more so than they do, and all the sins it has to offer.  Pray then, that the Elect, will love their lives enough, to truly die to this world.  Pray then, for the desire for them to love My Creation, to love My World apart from sin.” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, April 1, 2010)  



Naomi is a Member of the Faithful Remnant


“That is all that I ask, of any of My followers – to simply do what they can, allowing My Strength to be their guide, to get everything done that can be.  Life is not all about ‘work’, My children, but it is a necessity in this life.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, September 22, 2010)  

“Worship Me always in the Spirit of Truth and Sincerity, and I will come to you, always…”
(-Jesus, Saturday, October 16, 2010)  

“Worshiping Me should be at the top of everyone’s list.  Obeying My Commandments, or My Laws, are above: ‘obeying the whims of your governments’.”
(-Jesus, Friday, October 29, 2010)  

“There is no hurry; just follow the True Holy Spirit in the moment.” 
(-Jesus, Monday, November 8, 2010)   

“Be prepared to sacrifice much, My children, for My Name’s sake, for many there are, who believe, that it only takes faith to be among My True Followers, but how sadly these people are deceived; and what deceptions they are embracing as good!  But the Truth is, not everyone who says “Lord, Lord” will I open the Gates of Heaven to, but only those who seek Me in truth, and sincerity, and seek out the Will of God, in their day to day lives, will I open the Gates of Heaven to.  But for them, they are called to sacrifice so much more, than ‘the people of this World’, for they are called to leave this World behind – not only physically, but spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. Only those who are preparing their hearts, souls and minds, to leave this place – this Earth, will have a chance at survival.  Surviving what is coming is not for the few ‘faint of heart’, but it is for those, who put their absolute trust in Me, and not in fame, nor riches, nor wealth.  You too My children are called to be like these, in each and every moment – slowly dying to this World completely, only to live for your eternal goal, which is Heaven.  The demons may mock you with others’ consents – they may even harass you or try to dissuade you from your current course, but what they do not realize – those who consent to them, they do not realize, that Eminent Doom, is coming, swift and sure, and cannot be stopped, by any amount of prayer.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, March 2, 2011)





Derrick is a Member of the Faithful Remnant
And he is WELL aware that the whole WORLD
is going through a Heavenly Court Case


“Those who choose to stay behind, will be left with the illusions, of those brilliant colors, that symbolize: false affirmation of self.  As those people stay behind, adoring themselves, and their church, I will be taking My Faithful Remnant Followers, into caves, and refuges all over the World – none of which, anyone will know about, until, they arrive there.  … Those, who choose to listen, to where the True Holy Spirit is leading them, in each moment, and those who follow My website, will have much better chances, at getting to a refuge.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, July 13, 2011)   

“Many, many churches will be closed.  It will be better, for My Elect that way.  There is so much poison… that it is better not to attend at all.  What you experienced, was what My True Faithful Remnant Church, would experience, when faced with ‘the demon of an antichrist’, masquerading as ‘one of My Own’.  Those who fail to discern his lies, deceptions, and folly, do not fall under the title of My Elect, or Chosen Ones.” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 16, 2011) 

“I have had enough of the freemasonic agenda, working, within what once was My Church, trying to take down My Sheep and turn them into goats.  But there is no excuse, the sheep are just as responsible: for they hear My voice and they know Me; and they follow Me out of ‘the antichrist churches’, into True Worship; and they flee the ‘abomination of desolation’ - which is people turning themselves, into ‘gods’.” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 16, 2011)

“The antichrist will set up his kingdom here on Earth… But My Faithful Remnant Church, that will be ‘left behind’, will see through his lies and his trickery, and by a signal grace from Heaven, they will be given a true glimpse of his colors.  This will be forever seared upon their minds and their hearts – until their Martyrdom, and I will remind them, of who I am, of who I was.  They will remember their faith; they will be drawn – into a deep solitude with Me, as they go to their death for Me.  And The Most High True God – the Eternal Father in Heaven, will rejoice exceedingly, at their sacrifice, for love of His Son.  The antichrist reign will be brief, and I will come with myriads of angels, and cast the evil one from his throne, down to the abyss, for I am the Lord Thy God, and thou shalt have no other ‘gods’ before Me.  This will be quite the rude awakening for most people, and a refreshment of Truth for My Faithful Remnant Followers.  Truly, My son, never has the Church needed her Pontiff as now.  The gates of Hell will not prevail against My very own.”
(-Jesus, Monday, October 24, 2011) 

“But those who endure, when this Testimony is released, will have the reward of the Saints – in Heaven.  Those, who wait patiently, abstaining from sin and all immorality, keeping themselves pure, and white, spotless, holy and unblemished – will be counted among My friends.” 
(-Jesus, Monday, January 30, 2012)  

 “There is a new boat I want My followers on, and it is very different, than the institution itself; and the boat, will sail these souls to safety; because the cross of redemption is what is necessary, in order for souls to be saved.  It is not comfortable what I am asking, of My followers; but just like in My time, when the Pharisees took over the law and the scriptures, and often distorted them to suit their own purposes – so too are they doing this again; but this time through the Roman Catholic Hierarchical structure.  It is better that My Faithful Remnant followers, have no routine, within that religious institution, and, have no faith in those ‘princes of demons’; than to be fed, so much poison – only to the detriment of their own souls.”  
(-Jesus, Monday, February 20, 2012)

“The more Truth you receive and allow to transform you, the more, you are closely-united with Me; but the more you reject, the Truths that have been revealed, the more you reject Me.  Nothing is hidden, before Me, for I can see, everything you choose, in your interior life; and I ask you to make choices that are most pleasing to Me; as I ask this from all of My followers.”
(-Jesus, Friday, February 24, 2012)







Breda is a Member of the Faithful Remnant


“Pope Peter the First said: In everything give thanks and praise, to the Lord Jesus Christ, as befits true disciples of Him.  Exalt Him, in your hearts – forever; and He will sustain you through what is coming.  He will sustain you to the End.  Have no cares and no fears; but cast them all, upon the Lord Jesus Christ, and He will carry them for you.  Each of you has ‘a Cross’ – which is particular, and personable, to your own soul.  You need not carry anything, heavier than what He has given to you. I am here to give you all – words of encouragement – to tell you not to ‘give in’ to despair, when the pressures of this world increase upon you.  Hope in the Lord Jesus Christ for He is your strength – throughout all of the coming trials.  Be docile to Him in everything; and He will renew your hearts, minds, and souls – with His Spirit and in His Love.” 
(-Pope Peter the First, Saturday, March 3, 2012)

“It takes much discipline to live in the Divine Will; and this is what I ask, from all of My followers – to be as ‘little children’, seeking to please, their Heavenly Parents, in all that they do; modeling after My example, in everything.  Trust in Me little flock, for I do know what is best, for your souls and your physical well-being.”
(-Jesus, Thursday March 8, 2012)

“The religious institutions have ‘become one’ with their governments, and it is not safe to go to any of them any longer.  If you have a good priest then pray for him.  If you have a minister you go to regularly, then tell him the truth; inform him of what you have discovered – yourselves.  If you go to any religious leader on a regular basis, then it is your duty, now that you have been informed, to warn him of the coming dangers – in his own institution.  For I tell you: religion, and the state, have become one; religion, and the government have become one.  If you have faith, seek to preserve it.  You know who is speaking to your hearts, and you must make a decision on how to respond to this message.” 
(-Jesus, Friday March 9, 2012) 

“But those, who seek to “spread these messages as quickly as possible”, will gather the rewards of the Saints.”
(-Jesus, March 10, 2012)

“My Father created out of Love, and does everything, with Love!  So much Love does He have, that, the person, of the Holy Spirit, comes forth - from that Love, animating all life!  That, is how, I expect, My Followers, to be – to love, perfectly, in as much as they can.  For that is the True Source, of all, that is, in existence: Pure, Spotless, and Holy - Love.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, April 1, 2012)

“I suggest you all ‘get your houses in order’.  Make amends.  Put ‘sackcloth’ on in your hearts.  See yourselves as ‘worthy of the death penalty’, and perhaps I will show Mercy.  But you, must recognize the seriousness, of all of your actions – against Me, and against My Commandments.”
(-Jesus, Tuesday, April 3, 2012)  

“Get your hearts and souls ready – by repenting of all evildoing; by seeking to have ‘a clear conscience’; by spreading these messages to others; by ‘getting informed’; by ‘making peace’ with Me”
(-Jesus, May 6, 2012)   

“If they however, want to follow the King of kings; if they want to worship Me in truth and sincerity; and if they will forsake their godlessness, and un-godly institutions – then, I will come to them.”
(Jesus, Sunday, May 27, 2012)

“If you want to be My Followers, then you must start, by self-sacrifice, by selflessness, by seeking, to confess all of your sins to Me, that I may forgive them, one by one.  My people, your souls are deprived, of true love, and your hearts are yearning.  Do not lift up your hearts, to what is false, but only to what is true, and what is right.” 
(-Jesus,  Saturday, July 28, 2012)





Marisa is a Member of the Faithful Remnant 

“With My website My children, with My words on line, I am asking something from people: I am asking them to sacrifice ‘who they thought I was’, ‘who they think I am’, and ‘what they have been told – by others about Me’.  And I am asking them to ‘step outside their comfort zone’, ’to come out of themselves’, ‘to know the true Me’ – the one True God, in Three Divine Persons.  That is what I am asking – from all, of My followers.”
(-Jesus, Monday, August 20, 2012)

“I still expect ‘My Followers’ – to follow.  And I have left all of the churches.  And if they want to follow Me, then they will have to leave them behind, as well.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, September 20, 2012)

“People do not realize, that to become ‘an enemy of the Most High True God’, is a very bad career decision.  They do not realize that to get to Heaven, they must appeal to My Mercy; they must do what I ask of them – and not ‘on their terms’.” 
(-Jesus, Monday, September 24, 2012) 

“I live, in, ‘The Eternal Now’ – as I call all of My Followers to – to ‘live the Eternal Now’, is to live mindful, of the effects, of your choices, in the next moment – by seeking to only live in the True Holy Spirit – of the Moment.  And since the True Holy Spirit, is Eternal, - well, then, He is the best Person to walk with.  And when you are walking, with the True Holy Spirit, in ‘the Eternal Now’, you are walking, with Me – being guided by God, the Eternal Father – in Heaven.  Seek to accept this Mystery, for it can not be understood with ‘the human intellect’.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 7, 2012)     

“The Way I have called the people to walk, is not difficult – if they are walking with Me; if they are following Me in their hearts…   I came, that all men might see the truth, and live - knowing full well, that not all men, would choose to live.  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  And those who want to follow Me, must seek My Way, the Truth, and, Life.  You cannot have one without the other.  If you seek the truth, with your whole heart, you are seeking Me.  If you desire: life, with all of your being, and seek to preserve your own, as well as others – you are seeking Me.  If you desire My Way, above your own ways - then you have found Me.  And this is the secret to ‘true happiness’ in this life - to get through this coming turmoil: seek My Commandments; seek My Ways; seek the Life I offer - to all; shun all forms of wickedness; and repent in your heart, of all wrongdoing.  And then I will come to you.  And then I will reside in your soul.  And then – only then, will you find True Peace – not the peace as the World gives peace, but True Peace that can only come, from an awakened, and clear, conscience.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 17, 2012)

“Choose: life; not death and darkness.  Choose hope!  Not despair.  Choose true peace; not the peace, of ‘the antichrist’.  And then you will be: on the ‘right path’.  Until then, you are ‘wandering around’ My people, looking for one ‘high’, after another.  But I am the Most High, true God; and you are called to be humble, obedient and docile, to My Plans, for your lives – not your own ‘ambitious pursuits’. For I regard the lowly; but the haughty I know from afar.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 24, 2012) 

“You people, do not: recognize, your Creator.  Because you will not listen, to My words.  To ‘recognize’ does not just mean: “to Know”.  But it also means: “to follow”, what you know to be true – in your hearts.  For you all know that I am speaking.  Because I speak: to the depths of your very beings.  But you still have: your free-wills – for now.  And so you must choose: what path, you are going to take. The broader path leads only, to ‘a desolate end’.  But ‘the narrow path’ will lead you to ‘Eternal Salvation’.  Hear My words!  Listen.  And do them!  And salvation, can become yours.  But unless, you do, what I ask from you, in each, and every moment – unless you follow My Commandments (in your hearts); unless you begin to worship: the Most High True God – that I am! – My people, then you can not, and will not enter: into, My Eternal Rest, for your souls.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 24, 2012)

“I will protect: All those who abide in Me, and listen, and do, what I tell them to.  The ‘doers of the word’, are the ones who are among My Faithful Remnant” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 28, 2012)




Geoffrey is a Member of the Faithful Remnant


“Blessed are they, who keep, the words of this Testimony; and keep, their gowns pure, white, and unspotted, until The End – when I come again, to Judge the living, as well as the dead.”
(-Jesus, Monday, October 29, 2012) 

“Do the parents, give the child: every instruction for that day, or for their whole lives, or ‘all at once’?  Does the parent explain, ‘the deeper meanings’ – to everything that went on, in the child’s life that day?  The answer is no.  Because what would happen, to the little boy, or little girl – if they were given ‘everything at once’ – they would get ‘overwhelmed’.  Therefore My People, I treat you, as little children – and I only ask, what you can give, in each moment.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 31, 2012) 

“The choice to be ‘overwhelmed’, by My Testimony, will prevent you from receiving: all of the riches, that are here, in My words.  So choose ‘not to be overwhelmed, and focus, on ‘becoming a member of My Faithful Remnant Church’... do, all, that I tell you.  There is ‘no excuse’.  Because I only give you what you can handle. .” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 31, 2012)  

“Follow Me – out of ‘self-sacrifice’; out of ‘desire to live in the truth’; and to live: in ‘the Light of My Divine Countenance’… What I want, from all, of My followers: sackcloth and ashes; self-denial; self-sacrifice; and true poverty.”  ”
(-Jesus, Thursday, November 1, 2012)




Jake is a Member of the Faithful Remnant

“The only hope for you now, is My words – of Truth, and Life.  This, is now where you will find, ‘My Eucharist’.  Eat this My Flesh, and drink this My Blood, that you may have Life within you.  For My Flesh is food, and My Blood is drink.  Draw near, to this ‘wellspring of water’ for your lives.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, November 6, 2012) 

“When all around you, people: are lying; ‘bathing, in darkness’; ‘fulfilled, in falsehoods’ – prophesy, My children, against those evils, in each moment you come across them.  For the Truth, is never burdensome.  But it can be: wearying, at times – but only, because of the people, who are ‘opposed to it’.  Stand in the Truth, and with your God, as everyone else, stands with their ‘gods’, and ‘in falsehood’.  I am ‘doing’ a new thing’; and soon, you will be able to perceive it, more clearly than ever before.  Prophesy, against ‘the demons, of this generation’, My children - that is how you will ‘silence them’.  Speak boldly and with confidence that ‘I am with you’ – in every attack; in every obstacle – guiding you through it.  Speak and prophesy, against ‘the spirit of the antichrist’, in the World.  Just by ‘naming the sins around you’ My children and ‘calling a spade – a spade’, will help you ’fight-off’ the demonic world.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, November 10, 2012) 

“In these times: true faith in Me is scarce. Just because a soul, ‘believes in Me’ does not make them: ‘saved’.  But if they act on their ‘belief in Me’, in turning away from ‘all forms of wickedness’, then they truly believe, in Me.” 
(-Jesus, Monday, November 12, 2012)   

“I ask, My True Followers, to understand, what true love is; and to express this love always.  And I tell you all: sin, is, not, love!”
(-Jesus, Tuesday, November 13, 2012)  

“Ask me for the grace, to receive the True Holy Spirit; but first repent of your sinful ways; and then: He, and I, and My Father in Heaven will come to you – as I promised to come, to My True Disciples; and I promised them I would not leave them ‘desolate’.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 14, 2012)

“I am ‘so ready’, for ‘this generation of souls’ to End My children; but it is because of the souls of ‘My Faithful Remnant to be’, that: I hold-back still… But I am still waiting, for My Faithful Remnant, to follow Me, out of the churches into True Worship, in the True Holy Spirit. The Court is ‘still in session’; and now is the time for souls to ‘appeal to My Mercy’.”
(-Jesus, Tuesday, November 20, 2012)   

“When Moses, was ‘up, on the mountain’, I appeared to him – in ‘a burning bush’.  This bush, symbolizes: My Covenant, with man – that I should not ‘destroy them’ – by fire, from ‘the rest of the Earth’; but that they should become: burning and shining examples – to others – in ‘how they are to walk before Me’.  Moses was like ‘the bush – on fire’.  Think of it as ‘a Pre-Pentecost’ My children.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 21, 2012) 

“Do this in memory of Me” – was My commissioning – to My  disciples.  But what does this mean? – but that, I was asking, that My Disciples would do everything… that I asked – of them; when they saw the example - by how I lived – they were to do: all of those things: “in memory of Me”.  They were to become: broken, in the World – as befits ‘true disciples’.  And they were to become ‘blessed’ – by doing; not, ‘by hearing’.  My Disciples do! – what I tell them.  And they listen – to the True Holy Spirit, in the moment.  And they do not ‘shun discipline’; nor ‘regard My Discipline lightly’.  My True Disciples, are ‘beacons, of light’ – in this ‘terrible darkness’, that you are ‘all living in’.” 
(-Jesus, Friday, November 23, 2012)

“Their call, is ‘to flee the abomination that makes desolate’.  Their call is ‘to flee ‘the shepherds, in wolves’ clothing’.  Their call, is to stop! - giving them money; is to ‘put an end to tithing’.  But to give of themselves instead: to give ‘wholly unto Me’; to be ‘nourished, by My word’ – so that they may Live!” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, November 25, 2012)

“My people, when I spoke to you, many years ago… as “Our Lady of Peace”…  even when I came to you then, many of you, were ‘so asleep’ – ‘in the World’, you did not see: the True meaning, of My words at the time.  Although some of you ‘experienced miracles’ – of healing; but what did you do with ‘the gift’ afterwards?  Did you seek, to help others heal as you had?  Did you seek, to ‘fraternally correct’ your neighbor?  Did you seek ‘fasting’ – that is, ‘abstaining from all immorality’?  Did you seek your God – with your whole mind, and with your whole heart, and with your whole soul?  Did you give: selflessly to your neighbor? Did you ‘cover your neighbor’s nakedness’ – when you saw that they were ‘in the wrong’? Did you live in accordance with your conscience?  Or did you ‘hide your sins’ from God the Eternal Father in Heaven?” 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Tuesday, November 27, 2012)





Matthew is a Member of the Faithful Remnant

“I repeat the message, from many years ago: of prayer, fasting, and good works – of loving your neighbor, above yourself.  First pray for the Gift of repentance in your own ‘interior lives’, and make ‘a firm resolution’ to abstain, from ‘the sins of the flesh and the World’.  Fast, from ‘all idolatry’. Fast from ‘your own wickedness’.  Give-up your own evil: thoughts, and intentions, towards your neighbor.  And live in the True Peace: and live, in your ‘True Refuge’ – that is, My Immaculate Heart.  And seek refuge, in ‘the Rock’, of Saint Peter, and seek refuge, in ‘the Rock’, of My son – Pope Peter the Last, who was built upon the Rock! – of Jesus Christ the Lord.  All Glory, Honor, and Praise, belongs to You Almighty and Eternal Father – for Ever, and Ever!  Amen.”
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Tuesday, November 27, 2012)     

“Again, My Motherly Heart, yearns for more children. Come to me, and I will lead you, to the Lord Jesus Christ!  My people, know that it is ‘only He’, who can save you, from your sins.  He wants to be your ‘Savior’.  But in order for this to happen you must ‘do your part’: acknowledge your sins; pray – to the Most High True God; and fast from all forms of wickedness and idolatry– and He will be ‘with you’!  If you seek His forgiveness.”
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Friday, November 30, 2012)   

“I learned ‘a hard lesson’.  And I thank the Lord for His Discipline.  And now I am with Him for All Eternity.  Because He Disciplines, every son, that He receives.  What father, would not ‘discipline his child’ – if they were misbehaving.  If a father ‘loved his child’, surely, he would discipline him – to ‘help correct him’ – so that he, can become, ‘a better child’ making ‘better choices’.
(-Jonah, Sunday, December 2, 2012)

“Learn My Ways once again… Turn back, from ‘following the ways of man’; and learn from My Son Jesus!  Learn! – about what We are ‘asking you to do’!...  Learn, the Ways, of Truth – once more!”
(-God the Almighty and Eternal Father in Heaven, Sunday, December 16, 2012)

“He gave me, a plan, in order, that my family, and I, would be ‘safe’.  He asked me to build, ‘an Ark’.  This, took many, many, months, to build.  He gave me ‘the exact, dimensions’: how high; how wide; how long.  For as, he knew, I worked – with wood, He put, ‘this expertise’, to the test.  Therefore, I went about ‘doing’, what ‘He asked’ from me.” 
(-Noah, Monday, December 17, 2012)


“I have a prayer, that people can say, in order, to prevent themselves, from ‘losing out’ – on, ‘the many riches’ that are here in My Testimony:  
Dear, Heavenly Father, Most High True God, I have been ‘a wayward soul’, and I have sinned and offended you deeply.  And now, with your Testimony, moving through your son, Jesus Christ, the Lord – Most High True God, I ask that the burning Flame, and Fire, of the True Holy Spirit: ignite My soul, this day, to become, ‘a burning bush’, for you.  And I resolve, from this moment forward, to do all, that you ask me to.  And I choose, this day, to believe – without seeing.  Lord, Most High True God, please grant me the gift of faith, that I, may believe, in whom you have sent, and in, His word.  Amen. 
This prayer will help many souls, My children, as it has been given – from: God the Eternal Father in Heaven – to his ‘chosen ones’, to His Elect, to His Faithful Remnant.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 21, 2012)

“I will protect: All those who abide in Me, and listen, and do, what I tell them to. 
The ‘doers of the word’, are the ones who are among My Faithful Remnant” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 28, 2012)
  
“As for you, son of man, your people who talk together about you by the walls and at the doors of the houses, say to one another, each to his brother, ‘Come, and hear what the word is that comes forth from the Lord.’  And they come to you as people come, and they sit before you as my people, and they hear what you say but they will not do it; for with their lips they show much love, but their heart is set on their gain.  And behold, you are to them like one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice and plays well on an instrument, for they hear what you say, but they will not do it.  When this comes – and come it will! – then they will know that a prophet has been among them.”
(Ezekiel 33:30-33)

“All who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law.  For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.” (Romans 2:12-13)

“Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse: the blessing, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day, and the curse, if you do not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside from the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods which you have not known.”
(Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

“‘Cursed be he who does not confirm the words of this law by doing them.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’”(Deuteronomy 27:26)
[Note: this above verse is inserted here as an added warning, because it reflects the present manifesting and inescapable spiritual realities]

“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.”

(1 Corinthians 15:58)

“For this commandment which I command you this day is not too hard for you, neither is it far off.  It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will go up for us to heaven, and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?  Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us, and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’  But the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.”
(Deuteronomy 30:11-14)


And so, what is being asked of those in the Remnant? 


The protestants, who read this page, will most certainly be asking the question, "What is the bare minimum, that I must give to my Creator, in order to be Saved?"  Answer: Everything that is recommended on this website, is there for a very, good, reason.  And so I am not going to even begin, to answer that question.  Instead, I will tell you, some of the most important things, that the members of the Faithful Remnant do each and every day.  They use the Blessed Holy Water each and every day, according to the terms that are explained on the Holy Water page on this website.  They pray many of the daily prayers, that are posted on this website.  They are TRULY sorry before their Creator for their sins, whenever one of their sins is brought to their attention - and they quickly repent, using the Deliverance prayer, that is posted on this website.  They read the Testimony, and watch the videos that have been made by the Faithful Remnant, because they hunger for TRUE SPIRITUAL FOOD from Heaven; they hunger for the Truth, always.  And when they are not reading the Testimony, or watching Remnant videos, they are actively integrating the Truths that have been revealed, into their daily lives.  They are attentive to listening to, and ACTING upon the inspirations of the True Holy Spirit of the Most High True God, in each and every moment of their lives.  And there is SO much more going on!


What is EXPECTED, AS, a Member of the Faithful Remnant?

Being a Member, of the TRUE Roman Catholic Faith - IS about, 'STRIVING to please your CREATOR' - in EVERYTHING that you do'; AND 'striving, to be UNITED, WITH, the Full Communion of SAINTS' - every MINUTE, of every DAY.  And what THIS means, is 'SIMPLY to be AWARE' - that your ROLE, at this TIME - in human HISTORY, is 'part of a MUCH, BIGGER picture! - and a much bigger FAMILY, than you could POSSIBLY, FATHOM, or comprehend'.  You SIMPLY HAVE, "your VOCATION" - AS, 'a MEMBER, of the Faithful REMNANT', in these TIMES - given TO you - by your CREATOR.  And He HAS given you, 'certain TALENTS' - and spiritual GIFTS - that He EXPECTS you, to USE! - for 'the building UP, OF, the Faithful REMNANT' - and for 'REACHING out, to those that He DRAWS, to His Testimony'.  The MOST High TRUE God - is VERY patient, with those who are WILLING, to TAKE the necessary steps - in FIXING, 'THEIR broken RELATIONSHIP WITH Him'.  HE is NOT "a harsh TASK master" - just WAITING, for, His REMNANT, to "mess UP" - in order to, 'AFFLICT them, with harsh PUNISHMENTS'!   NO!  THAT would put Him - as in 'the Most High TRUE God' - in the role of PHARAOH!  But He most CERTAINLY, is NOT! - "a PHARAOH".  He IS, "a VERY, GENEROUS! - and LOVING! - "Father"."  He, 'DISCIPLINES, the Faithful REMNANT - for their GOOD! - NOT "for their evil".  But there are TWO, approaches - that His Faithful REMNANT, take, to being DISCIPLINED by Him:  They EITHER, RECOGNIZE, 'what they did - wrong', and seek to OVERCOME, their weaknesses; OR, they 'SPURN, fraternal correction', and seek to make EXCUSES, in order to REMAIN, "weak" - ONLY so that they can hold ON, to 'that PARTICULAR SIN'.  And when, the Faithful Remnant CHOOSE! - to STUBBORNLY embrace, 'a PARTICULAR SIN' - after being TOLD, to REJECT it and REPENT! - THEN, "the Hammer", comes DOWN - FROM, "the Just, JUDGE".  So EITHER, the Most High TRUE God, IS, "your LOVING Father" - OR! - "the JUST JUDGE" - DEPENDING! - on 'your RESPONSE, TO Him' - to, 'your RESPONSE, and DISPOSITION - TOWARDS Him, at ALL times'. (October 3, 2016)




Robert is a Member of the Faithful Remnant




Barbara is a Member of the Faithful Remnant

Pope Peter the Last:  Would you like to become "a TRUE member", of "the TRUE Body of Christ" - the FAITHFUL Remnant Church?  IF SO - you will NEED to FIND a way to access the INTERNET - so that you can READ the Testimony; so that YOU will be able, to proclaim with CONFIDENCE, that you BELIEVE, in Jesus' Word - in His Testimony.  You will need to produce at least a THREE minute video... When you become a MEMBER of the Faithful Remnant CHURCH - it is LITERALLY the Most High TRUE GOD - who takes you under the shelter of HIS Wings! - and watches OVER you; and provides for ALL of your needs.  But ONE thing He asks - is that you USE the Blessed Holy Water, REPENT from the Heart, PRAY the Burning Bush Prayer, and be DELIVERED, from the BEAST state. TESTIFY to the NATIONS, of 'your FREEDOM'! (August 3, 2016)



Have you been STRUGGLING to get onboard the Ark of Safety?

Each individual is RESPONSIBLE, for 'HOW they choose to RESPOND to the Testimony'.  KNOW that, 'your WORK', is "in VAIN" - if YOU yourself, do not, do "EVERYTHING that YOU can" - in order to get on board "the Ark of SAFETY".  You NEED to get onboard "the Ark of Safety" - before the GRACES run out for you to DO so.  You NEED to "sincerely REPENT, from your heart" - of HOLDING on to the INSTITUTION, as long as you DID! - even after finding the TESTIMONY! - and, your HEART needs to be, "in the RIGHT place".  You need "TRUE Humility" - before, you will, be able to make a VIDEO - that will PASS.  Ask the Blessed Virgin MARY, under her title, "Queen of True HUMILITY", to HELP you with this. What is "the main demon" that was afflicting you?  Just because, "evil", KEEPS presenting itself to you - doesn't MEAN, that you are called to EMBRACE it.  In being 'a MEMBER of the Faithful REMNANT' - it is "a COMMITTMENT, to SPIRITUAL growth, and PURIFICATION".  This is not "a PROTESTANT church"; and you have to "UNLEARN", what YOU! - have grown ACCUSTOMED to; and RE-LEARN, what it MEANS, to be "a True CHRISTIAN".  Are YOU! - UP, for that CHALLENGE?  This is "a LIFESTYLE, decision"; NOT "a choice, of FLAVORS, at a buffet".  Here is a link to the instructions, for those who will choose WISELY.

Is being a Member of the Faithful Remnant "something worth FIGHTING for"?

Well you have a LOT of work to do!  Because this ISN'T, "a LEISURE vessel", or "a CRUISE vessel" - but EVERYONE, who is 'a MEMBER of the FAITHFUL REMNANT', is REQUIRED to work! - on their PURIFICATION; and in DOING so - MORE "lead", is GOING to come to the surface. You are GOING to need to LEARN to deal WITH, "being uncomfortable"; just as WE, were - and STILL are "clothed, in sackcloth and ASHES".  Each MEMBER of the Faithful REMNANT is called, to be "clothed", in the same.  YES, your JOURNEY... it's NOT about 'being SEEN by others'; it is about YOUR relationship, with the MOST High TRUE God; and, IT is about SEEKING Daily Counsel.  And we will HELP you - to OVERCOME, your STRUGGLES - that you are 'WILLING', to allow US to HELP you with.  As a MEMBER of the Faithful REMNANT - you ARE required, to CONTINUE, to make video TESTIMONIES, to NOURISH, OTHERS with.  We have had PEOPLE come on board - and do ABSOLUTELY nothing, for others; and they REFUSED to 'pull their WEIGHT', and to LIGHTEN the brothers' BURDENS, as WELL as their OWN - and YOU need to PROVE yourself! - NOT to US! - but to your Creator - that YOU are not 'just SEEKING, the BENEFITS, of being an Official Member'.  Being a MEMBER of the Faithful Remnant - is about 'YOUR LOVE, for, your CREATOR'; and His Love for YOU; AND, you are being 'FORCED to ASK the question, "Am I WILLING to work out my SALVATION? - with fear and TREMBLING?  Am I WILLING, to have an AUTHENTIC, relationship WITH the Most High True God - and EVERYTHING that comes WITH it!"  THIS is "a BATTLE!"  And you NEED to be 'WILLING to fight' - FOR your SOUL!!! - to be 'WITH your Creator', for all ETERNITY.  If you're NOT "willing to fight" - OR "change for the better" - then the REMNANT is "not for you".  Understand? (March 6, 2017 update)




 Luke is a Member of the Faithful Remnant
 And he knows the importance of TRUE Peace


What is Jesus offering His Faithful Remnant? 

Jesus said: TRUE Peace, is 'what I offer', My TRUE Disciples; but the ENEMY offers them, 'a FALSE peace'.  MY Disciples, are called, to be 'EVER-VIGILANT', in KEEPING WATCH over their SOULS; and KEEPING, their SOULS - CLEANSED! - AND 'DELIVERED' - at ALL TIMES!  FOR NOT ONE 'IOTA' of SIN; and NOT ONE evil THOUGHT - can ENTER, 'the Kingdom of HEAVEN'!  My True DISCIPLES, 'DESIRE', to be PURIFIED - from ALL wickedness! But, the ENEMY, is TRYING, to 'TURN', My 'Disciples' - AGAINST, being PURIFIED; because he KNOWS, if he can KEEP them, in 'a FALSE peace' - where they 'BELIEVE', "they are doing JUST fine!" - THEN, he can 'OVERCOME them'! - LIKE LIGHTENING!  Now the TRUE Holy SPIRIT, of the MOMENT - ALSO moves, "like lightening".  The PROMPTINGS, of My True Holy SPIRIT, are THERE - to HELP, 'My True DISCIPLES', to KNOW, 'what it IS' - they are BEING, 'AFFLICTED by'; and HOW they are, to be CLEANSED, from their SINS. The ATTITUDE, I am ASKING, 'My TRUE DISCIPLES', to HAVE - IS, "HOW have I failed?" And "HOW can I do better?"  Does THIS MEAN, they are CALLED, to simply, 'turn INWARDS, and FOCUS, on their FAILURES'?  No.  They are SIMPLY called, to ACKNOWLEDGE, their failings; REPENT; and ASK for the corresponding GRACES; and MOVE ON with their day!  THAT is ALL, I am ASKING!  BUT! - there is 'a STRONG TEMPTATION', to STOP growing! - and, to be "COMPLACENT" - in, their interior lives.  The TRUE Holy SPIRIT, EVENTUALLY - IF ignored, long ENOUGH - WILL simply, 'LEAVE them'.  The TRUE Holy Spirit - MY Spirit - IS! - 'the Spirit, that convicts HEARTS, IN the Truth' - SHOWING them, their SINS, AND 'the Just PUNISHMENT', that FOLLOWS!  IF there WAS 'no PUNISHMENT for SIN' - I would not HAVE, any, "FAITHFUL Remnant", at THIS time, IN human history. So, I encourage, 'ALL, My True Disciples', to LOVE Fraternal Correction, and Discipline - as it is 'what is NECESSARY', for THEM, to be TRAINED by.  'THIS' takes "HUMILITY".  I am 'NEAR, to the BROKEN, and CONTRITE of heart'; but the PROUD, and the HAUGHTY - I KNOW! - from afar. (- July 28, 2016)



What is Jesus asking of His TRUE FOLLOWERS?

Jesus Christ the Lord said: ALL, I am asking, of My TRUE Followers, is, for THEM, to CHOOSE, to LIVE, 'in TRUE Peace' - being FILLED, with GRACES - CONTINUALLY; and LIVING, IN, 'the DIVINE Will', of GOD, the ALMIGHTY and ETERNAL Father, in Heaven.  Of COURSE, IN the world - they will have, "TRIBULATION, and DISTRESS"; but I HAVE overcome, the world. And so, THOSE, of My TRUE Followers - who desire, to OVERCOME the world - and all 'the TRAPPINGS, and the SNARES' - will SEEK, to CONTINUALLY, BE, 'UNITED', with My Divine WILL, and PURPOSE, for their LIVES!  'The BURDEN', that I, am asking, My TRUE, Disciples, to CARRY - is "VERY light!"  Because I, am 'the ONE', who is carrying MOST of it.  The CROSS, that I have GIVEN - to, EACH, of My TRUE Followers - in My FAITHFUL, Remnant - is "VERY, small!" - but 'PROPORTIONAL, to what, they are ABLE to carry'.  I am ASKING, My TRUE Followers, to FOCUS! - on ME; and PLEASING, My Heavenly FATHER - in EVERYTHING, that they do.  They MUST 'recognize, that the WORLD, is AGAINST them' - and can ONLY be, 'AGAINST them'!  AND, THROUGH 'the TROUBLES, of their DAILY living' - they are SIMPLY, called, to USE 'the Gift, of their FREE will', to CHOOSE, to DO, 'what they KNOW, is NECESSARY' - in ORDER to obtain, 'SALVATION, for their Souls'.  My, "TRUE FOLLOWERS", must 'LEARN, that, the DESIRES of the FLESH, do NOT last' - BUT, if they WANT to be "SATISFIED", with 'what I, have GIVEN them' - in My TESTIMONY - then THEY, will, 'SOLELY, desire', the SATISFACTION, of their SOUL! - being FILLED - being FULFILLED.  The DEMONS, 'SATISFY, the DESIRES, of the flesh'.  BUT! - My TRUE Holy Spirit, 'SATISFIES, the SOUL, OF man'; but ONLY, for 'THOSE, who CHOOSE, to BE, TRUE, Followers', of MINE.  For THOSE, who say, "LORD, LORD!" - MOST of them, WILL! - NEVER! - see, the KINGDOM, of HEAVEN; but ONLY those, who 'CHOOSE, to SERVE, GOD the ALMIGHTY and Eternal Father in HEAVEN', instead. 


"For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified." 

(Romans 2:13)
For there are "HEARERS", and there are "DOERS" - and My TRUE FAMILY, ARE "the DOERS!"  AND, THEY! - will be FULFILLED - in 'DOING, as the TRUE Holy Spirit, is INSTRUCTING them, to do'.  The DEMONS, the DEVIL, the FLESH, AND the world - ALWAYS! - tempt, My TRUE Followers - to REBEL!   BUT! - there is 'NO excuse!' - to embrace, "REBELLION" - AS, I, GIVE - My TRUE Followers, 'EVERY Grace!' - to be 'DOCILE', TO the inspirations, OF the True Holy Spirit.  The DEMONS, will 'TRY, to convince, My TRUE FOLLOWERS - My True DISCIPLES' - that, they will NOT be "fulfilled, in FOLLOWING, My DIVINE Will".  BUT! - the CORRESPONDING 'TRUTH' - is THAT, 'the WAY, I am CALLING, My FAITHFUL Remnant to WALK - IS! - the WAY, I CALLED, My FIRST True Disciples, to walk'.  The MAJORITY OF THEM, 'FELL away!' - but ONLY SOME, would STAY - because they RECOGNIZED, 'My WORD' - they RECOGNIZED, "LIFE!" - and NOTHING! - would SEPARATE them, FROM Me!

Important consideration:  And so WHAT was "the recipe for disaster" - that ALL the former members of the Faithful Remnant, "cooked UP, in their INTERIOR LIVES"?  First they bowed to the demonic pressure, to seek 'the three foul spirits' of flattery, affirmation and tolerance, from those OUTSIDE the Ark of Salvation.  And then they embraced the disposition of REBELLION towards 'what their CREATOR was asking of them' in their INTERIOR lives.  And they did so, as a means to seek the WORLDLY platforms of "PRESTIGE, position and POWER", in their OWN minds.  And now they have ALL! - RECEIVED, their reward (- just as those OUTSIDE the Ark of Salvation did, in NOAH'S time).  Those who LEFT the Remnant had their hearts set on getting "flattery, affirmation and tolerance", from the God who CREATED them - and when they discovered that they WON'T be receiving that, they basically folded.  And this once again PROVES, that "everything but the Love of the Most High TRUE God, is vanity" (Ecclesiastes 1:2).  And so in SHORT:  It's BETTER to seek to love the TRUTH; than to desire to seek 'the TRUTH that loves YOU' - and sends you "flattering emails to that effect".  Just saying.  Once AGAIN:  There's basically two teams - ONE turning to a MIRROR; and the OTHER turning to their Creator.  And so, what's the prognosis for those who have chosen to be on "the WRONG TEAM"?...  It's going to get UGLY folks!...


Saint Thomas Aquinas said: It is better to give WHOLLY, unto the Most High True GOD, than to give half-HEARTEDLY and receive 'CONDEMNATION in your FLESH'.  [- who better to give the prognosis, than "a Doctor of the Church".]  (May 28, 2017 update)

What is "the psychological profile" of EVERYONE who has rejected the TESTIMONY?



 Mona is a Member of the Faithful Remnant
 And she does a great job presenting this Message!

1. They ALL chose, and ARE choosing, to BE in 'a state of DENIAL', as to the TRUE Spiritual Realities, that are HAPPENING - all AROUND them. 

2.  They FALSELY believe, that, EVERYONE has "a right to their own VIEWPOINTS, and their own OPINIONS" - about WHO Jesus, truly is. 

3.  They will accept ANYTHING, that "FEELS good" - and MAKES them 'feel', like "a GOOD person". 

4.  They will LIVE, 'a false REALITY' - to BELIEVE, that "EVERYTHING! - is O.K." - and that "the WORLD, is CONTINUING on, as it USED to", and that "we are NOT, in the End Times". 

5.  They REFUSE, to see, 'the Divine JUSTICE, of the Most High TRUE God' - MANIFESTING, IN, their lives - DAILY!  Instead, they ACCOMMODATE, 'the JUSTICE'; and REFUSE, to ASSOCIATE, the fact, that 'their SINS, have brought them Just CONSEQUENCES'. 

6.  They CHOOSE, to be "SPIRITUAL, psychopaths!" - AS, they believe that ANY path, a person CHOOSES, IS "the right path", for THEM! - no matter, WHAT religion, they choose to embrace. 

7.  They CHOOSE to believe that "TRUTH" - is subjective, and is 'a matter of OPINION'; RATHER than believe in 'the ABSOLUTE Truth', that has been REVEALED, from HEAVEN! 

8.  They GO against, the CONSCIENCE, that they WERE given - by the Creator of the UNIVERSE - by choosing to SIN, 'UNRELENTINGLY' - in their INTERIOR lives - as they CHOOSE! - to HATE:  EVERYTHING! - that 'the Most High TRUE God' STANDS for. 

9.  They are "INSECURE" - about, 'EVERYTHING they BELIEVE in', when they find the TESTIMONY - because all of their 'BELIEFS', are "SHATTERED!" - WHEN they come 'FACE to FACE', with the ONE, who CREATED them. 

10. They 'REFUSE', to BELIEVE, that there is 'ONE Path' - and ONLY 'ONE, Most High True GOD' - that LEADS to the Kingdom of HEAVEN - and who will LEAD them to the Kingdom of Heaven.  INSTEAD, they BELIEVE they are "ALREADY saved!" - and that 'REPENTANCE'? - is for "the WEAK"; OR, is for "the OLD days" - and doesn't APPLY anymore. 

11. They REFUSE, to believe, 'the Truth', that THEY are, "ON the Path to Hell - WITHOUT the Testimony"; and that they are "DESTINED for Flames" - WITHOUT the Testimony. 

YES the TESTIMONY, IS "a DOCUMENT!" - and, it CANNOT reach EVERYONE.  But the TESTIMONY, is ALSO, 'a WAY of LIFE'!  "TESTIMONIES" were REFERRED to IN, "the HOLY Bible".  Here, let us SHOW you:
Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart, who also do no wrong, but walk in his ways! Blessed are you, O Lord; teach me your statutes!  With my lips I declare all the ordinances of your mouth. In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches.  I am a sojourner on earth; hide not your commandments from me!  My soul is consumed with longing for your ordinances at all times.  You rebuke the insolent, accursed ones, who wander from your commandments; take away from me their scorn and contempt, for I have kept your testimonies.  Even though princes sit plotting against me, your servant will meditate on your statutes.  Your testimonies are my delight, they are my counselors.  Put false ways far from me; and graciously teach me your law!  I have chosen the way of faithfulness, I set your ordinances before me.  I cleave to your testimonies, O Lord; let me not be put to shame!  Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart. Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it.  Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to gain!  I will also speak of your testimonies before kings, and shall not be put to shame; for I find my delight in your commandments, which I love.  When I think of your ways, I turn my feet to your testimonies; I hasten and do not delay to keep your commandments...  As for me, I will meditate on your precepts.  Let those who fear you turn to me, that they may know your testimonies.  They have almost made an end of me on earth; but I have not forsaken your precepts. In your steadfast love spare my life, that I may keep the testimonies of your mouth.  For ever, O Lord, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens.  I will never forget your precepts; for by them you have given me life.  I am yours, save me; for I have sought your precepts.  The wicked lie in wait to destroy me; but I consider your testimonies. I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation. All the wicked of the earth you count as dross; therefore I love your testimonies. My flesh trembles for fear of you, and I am afraid of your judgments.  Deal with your servant according to your steadfast love, and teach me your statutes. I am your servant; give me understanding, that I may know your testimonies!  It is time for the Lord to act, for your law has been broken.  Therefore I love your commandments above gold, above fine gold.  Therefore I direct my steps by all your precepts;  I hate every false way.  Your testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul keeps them.  Righteous art you, O Lord, and right are your judgments.  You have appointed your testimonies in righteousness and in all faithfulness.  Your testimonies are righteous for ever; give me understanding that I may live.  With my whole heart I cry; answer me, O Lord!  I will keep your statutes. I cry to you; save me, that I may observe your testimonies. But you are near, O Lord, and all your commandments are true.  Long have I known from your testimonies that you have founded them forever. Many are my persecutors and my adversaries, but I do not swerve from your testimonies.  I look at the faithless with disgust, because they do not keep your commands. I hope for your salvation, O Lord, and I do your commandments.  My soul keeps your testimonies; I love them exceedingly.  I keep your precepts and testimonies, for all my ways are before you. 
(Psalm 119:1-3, 12-14, 19-24, 29-31, 34-36, 46-47, 59-60, 78b-79, 87-89, 93-95, 99, 119-120, 124-129, 137-138, 144-146, 151-152, 157-158, 166-168)
And THIS is what 'the Members of the Faithful REMNANT', choose to believe - and PERSEVERE in BELIEVING - because, they are "SPIRITUALLY SANE!" - like, King DAVID, is:

"The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.  Day to day pours forth speech, and night to night declares knowledge. There is no speech, nor are there words; their voice is not heard; yet their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.  In them he has set a tent for the sun, which comes forth like a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and like a strong man runs its course with joy.  Its rising is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the end of them; and there is nothing hid from its heat.  The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple." 

(Psalm 19:1-7) 


Congratulations!  You have now found the LINK to our 'Special Bonus Page', "From the Mailbox" 

“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

No comments:

Post a Comment