Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Interior Life - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
than the Summa Theologica, written by Saint Thomas Aquinas - but in a MORE SIMPLISTIC way
MAKING the TESTIMONY accessible to ALL education levels."
The Interior Life

(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise stated.)
“For nothing is hidden that shall not be made manifest, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light.”
(Luke 8:17)

“LISTEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR INTERIOR LIVES, AND FOCUS ON THE TRUTH”

“See the ‘End Time Prophecies’ being fulfilled, in front of you.  Watch them unfold, now, quicker than ever before.  Continue to listen to the Holy Spirit in your interior lives, and focus on the Truth; for so much of the world, is focused on falsehoods.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, May 16, 2010) 

“YOUR INTERIOR THOUGHTS… COMMUNICATING WITH ME"

“Think of your interior thoughts, as always communicating with Me.  There are some things that you should avoid speaking to Me about”
(-Jesus, Tuesday, May 24, 2010)

"I KNOW EACH INDIVIDUAL HUMAN - ON EVERY LEVEL, THROUGH AND THROUGH.”

“Many people have forgotten about their ‘interior lives’, and believe that ‘what’s on the outside counts the most’ before Me.  But no, I say to you both: I look in: the furthest depths of man’s being; I know each individual human - on every level, through and through.  I can help them find joy and true happiness, by renouncing their current sinful lifestyle, and all the evils of today’s World.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, May 24, 2010)

“STAY FOCUSED ON ME, IN YOUR INTERIOR LIVES”

“Remember this, My children: all the technology in the World, is no more powerful than a flea, upon a dog’s back, if you stay focused on Me, in your interior lives.  Tune-out, to what the World presents to you, and tune-in more, to what I am asking of you both in each moment.  That is the secret to winning this battle.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, January 8, 2011)

“EMBRACING… UTTER GROTESQUENESS IN THEIR HEARTS AND SOULS”

“And what are they embracing in their interior lives?  It is the same everywhere My children: utter grotesqueness in their hearts and souls, for again this province has forsaken Me, and how can it truly live, and how can this province truly thrive, without My internal graces, feeding them?”
(-Jesus, Monday, May 30, 2011)

“SOMETIMES I PERMIT THE ENEMY OF SOULS… TO OFFER THEM MANY THINGS OF THIS WORLD: FAME, FORTUNE, AND LOTS OF POPULARITY…”

“Sometimes I permit the enemy of souls, as ugly as he is, to approach a person’s interior life, to offer them many things of this world: fame, fortune, and lots of popularity with the people.  But these tests, are for the purpose of finding out, the true character of a soul, so that the soul is informed, of where they stand, and so are the people around them.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, December 4, 2011)

“NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO FALL ASLEEP SPIRITUALLY; BUT TO BE FULLY AWAKE… EVEN AS YOU REST DURING THE NIGHT”

“The devil is angry and so are his cohorts – at all of the revelations being poured out upon the both of you.  But do not let that deter you from speaking the Truth even more boldly – even to each other: admonishing one another, with love, in love and through love.  Now is not the time to fall asleep spiritually; but to be fully awake in your interior lives – even as you rest during the night, for the devil and the occult world never sleep.  Be on guard.  Watch and pray always.”
(-Jesus, Saturday January 28, 2012)

“SAY “YES” IN EVERY MOMENT”

“All, I need you to do is say “yes” in every moment in your interior life, and I will do the rest.  I am not asking you to do ‘anything big’, outside My strength; but it is ‘big’ when a soul decides to cooperate, with the many graces being poured.  I am asking you to be one of those souls, as I am speaking – directly to your heart through this message; and you can feel the power in the words to transform.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, February 19, 2012)

“NOTHING IS HIDDEN… I CAN SEE, EVERYTHING YOU CHOOSE”

“The more Truth you receive and allow to transform you, the more, you are closely-united with Me; but the more you reject, the Truths that have been revealed, the more you reject Me.  Nothing is hidden, before Me, for I can see, everything you choose, in your interior life; and I ask you to make choices that are most pleasing to Me.”
(-Jesus, Friday, February 24, 2012)

“MY DISCIPLES LEFT EVERYTHING BEHIND TO FOLLOW AFTER ME”

“Just as Elisha left everything behind, to follow after Elijah; just as My disciples left everything behind to follow after Me; I expect all of My pastors, ministers and priests, to do the same thing – in their ‘interior lives’.”
(-Jesus, Monday, April 23, 2012)

“HEAR THE WORD WHICH I GIVE TO YOU THIS DAY, SO THAT, YOU MAY LIVE”

“Repent in your hearts in sackcloth and in ashes.  Hear the Word which I give to you this day, so that, you may live in your ‘interior lives’.  For though you walk around proclaiming My Name, and doing all sorts of “wonderful deeds” in My Name, I do not know you!  For sin creates a wedge, between Me and your souls.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, May 15, 2012)  
INTERIOR LIFE – “I KNOW YOUR INTERIOR LIVES BETTER…”

“I know your interior lives better than anyone else.”  
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 3, 2012)

“INSTEAD, OF SOULS BEING COUNSELED, BY ‘THE ENEMY’…” 

“I said also: that I would give a new Counselor, instead, of souls being counseled, by ‘the enemy, in their interior lives.  I promised to send them My True Holy Spirit – if they would listen attentively to My Words – and do all that I said.  Because in doing so, they would prove their love for Me.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 17, 2012)  

“THESE ARE THE THINGS I HEAR PEOPLE SAY”

“For the benefit, of mankind - I have put, My Testimony, online, My children… There is no excuse - for anyone, not to read, when they have ‘stumbled upon it’.  They say to themselves: “There are language barriers.” But I say to them: Use a translator (to translate it into their own language) - they can do this My children. I hear people say: “This is not my god! - My god would not talk so harshly - to his people! This is a very harsh, and strict God – not the one I worship!” And also they say: “My god, is compassion, and love: love, love, love.” These are the things I hear people say in their interior lives My children – to excuse them from reading, My website.”
(-Jesus, Friday, October 19, 2012)

“YOU ARE ‘WITHOUT EXCUSE’”
“I have searched, the Face of the Earth – all hearts, at once: and have determined, the best, use, of My word; the best language, that can be spoken, ‘the language of the True Holy Spirit’ - in the moment’.  I have made it so that you are ‘without excuse’.”  
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 31, 2012)

“THEY DO ‘HEAR THE WORD’”

“But those who ‘pretend’ to be My disciples’ are many – as they do ‘hear the Word’ – in their ‘interior lives’, and they preach it from their pulpits and their churches; but they will not ‘do’!  These, are: ‘the Pharisees’ and ‘the Sadducees’ – of ‘this time’.”
(-Jesus, Friday, November 23, 2012) 

“IN THIS PLACE, IT WAS THOUGH, I WAS BEING ‘CONTINUALLY PURIFIED’”

“In the time, that I spent, in the tomb – in the cave, covered by a rock, My soul, was in ‘a certain place’, where ‘all of the souls of the Just’, would be – before the Lord was Resurrected.  And in this place, it was though, I was being ‘continually purified in my interior life’ – so that when Our Lord resurrected me; so that, when he ‘raised me up’, I would be better, than I was before I died. This is an allegory.  For souls that choose ‘to die to themselves’ – Our Lord has promised Eternal Life.  To souls, that would choose ‘to lose their lives in this World’ – for His sake, He has promised Eternal Life.”
(-Lazarus, Thursday, November 29, 2012)

“THE DEVIL… SEEKS TO SCARE THEM, IN THEIR ‘INTERIOR LIVES’”

“What the devil, ‘tries to do’, and is successful unfortunately (- a lot of the time): he tries to stop people, from ‘desiring to become Saints’ - from desiring ‘holiness’; and he seeks to scare them, in their ‘interior lives’, that they will be ‘attacked by him’ – if they persevere ‘in closeness to their Creator.  But this is not so! - for the Lord will protect those – who abide in Him; and ‘the attacks’ will feel like ‘fleas’, if their focus, is on Him.  But as Elijah said, when he came to the both of you, “there are so many distractions”! – so that people, do not embrace, ‘reality’.”
(-Saint Padre Pio, Saturday, December 15, 2012) 

“I BECAME ‘DESENSITIZED’… AND MY ‘INTERIOR LIFE’, STARTED TO CHANGE” 

“Sodom was filled with much wealth, and they had ‘the greenest pastures’ – with which ‘to graze my sheep’. But, ‘immoral acts’, were committed openly – all around the city.  These people did not ‘try to hide’, their ‘sinful, intentions’. .. For, ‘such, evil’! and ‘pervasiveness – of sin’! - was ‘all around me’ I became ‘desensitized’ – to wickedness; and my ‘interior life’, started to change.  I knew, at that time, that I was in ‘a bad state’.  And I feared, for my family – for my wife and daughters.  For my daughters, grew up, in ‘a most sinful environment’; and they were even ‘engaged, - to be married’!   But I knew ‘the secrets’, of those men’s hearts… And I ‘cried out to the Lord’, to help me ‘break free’ – from ‘the chains, of sin’! – of living in such a sinful place! – where every Commandment was broken; where every Law, of the Lord, that was in my heart, was ‘spat upon’ – by others.” 
 (-Lot, Saturday, December 15, 2012)


Why is the interior life so important?

The TESTIMONY, TEACHES, 'HOW one is called to LIVE' - in the Sight of the Most High TRUE God at ALL times.  But the CREATOR, LOOKS upon, 'your HEART', and 'your INTERIOR LIFE', and your INTERIOR thoughts, and your INTERIOR choices.  (May 10, 2017 update) 
Important afterthought: And SO, there is NOTHING to HIDE!   Or rather... there is NOTHING, you CAN hide! - from "YOUR Just Judge", that is. 


“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

Map

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations;
and then the end will come.”
(Matthew 24:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment