Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Most High True God's "Final Act of Justice" to End this Era "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
than the Summa Theologica, written by Saint Thomas Aquinas - but in a MORE SIMPLISTIC way
MAKING the TESTIMONY accessible to ALL education levels."

The Most High True God's "Final Act of Justice" to End this Era 


"Is not this laid up in store with me, sealed up in my treasuries?  Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.  For the Lord will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants, when he sees that their power is gone, and there is none remaining, bond or free.  Then he will say, 'Where are their gods, the rock in which they took refuge, who ate the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offering?  Let them rise up and help you, let them be your protection!  'See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.  For I lift up my hand to heaven, and swear, As I live for ever, if I sharpen  my glittering sword, and my hand takes hold on judgement, I will take vengeance on my adversaries, and will repay those who hate me.  I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh - with the blood of the slain and the captives, from the long-haired heads of the enemy." 
(Deuteronomy 32:34-42)


Comet ISON Photo: Adam Block/Mount Lemmon SkyCenter/University of Arizona

"And great hailstones, heavy as a hundredweight, dropped on men from heaven, till men cursed God for the plague of the hail, so fearful was that hail." 
(Revelations 16:21)

SPECIAL NOTE:  If someone prophesied, that a particular plane, was going to crash into your house; and then a piece of the exact plane that was mentioned, fell from the sky, and hit your house - would the prophecy be fulfilled?  And so, Comet ISON, is now 'like a shotgun shell, that has been fired'.  Do NOT focus on the Comet.  Focus on getting Blessed Holy Water, using it to remove 'the mark of the beast', and ending this life, with your soul, intact.  Focus on helping others, do the same.  Turn OFF your Television - as the luciferian One World Government controlled MSM will do everything in its power, to give you distractions and 'false hope' - to distract you from the Truth, as the clock ticks down.  Truly, you do not know the day nor the hour, and do not expect the NASA websites to let you know what the true distance of the debris field is.


(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise sated.)

“A GREAT PUNISHMENT”

"The ‘Great Worldwide coming Famine’, will be brought about in two ways...:  The first way, will be in the form of torrential rains and downpours such as the World has never seen, for now the graces have been shut up, in the Heavens, but now physical rain will fall upon the Earth a hundred fold, and that is just the beginning of sorrows to come.  The second way in which the famine will be brought about, is gasoline prices skyrocketing, so high, that truckers will not want to transport goods any more; but some of the oil refineries will be destroyed in the next coming disasters, and they will have to raise gas prices...  And then after all this, the volcanic explosions will be so great, and so many happening all at once, were I not to intervene with My Comet of the Chastisement and the Great Warning, all humanity would be lost.  And so the Comet sighting, followed by the Warning experience, will be My Greatest Act of Mercy, for souls who choose Me; and a great punishment, for those who do not; and My Final Act of Justice."
(-Jesus, Tuesday, April 6, 2010)

“IF YOU DIE BY NOTHING ELSE, THEN THE COMET WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU”

“A Comet is coming to strike the Earth!  And it will come with a vengeance, with My Stamp of approval, and with My Hand guiding it.  And there is nothing, that anyone on the face of the Earth can do, to prevent this sudden impact.  Because it is My Will, that the Face of the Earth, be renewed… Death, is coming, to you all - in one way, or another.  If you die by nothing else then the Comet will ‘take care of you’.  So it is best to get your lives in order - to make ready to meet your Creator… Scientists, have already seen My Comet.  And the astrologers, and occult ‘practitioners’, know, that it is coming.  It is time for you all to ‘wake-up’ – from, your dream.  Wake up, to reality.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, July 5, 2012)

“WHY SHOULD I HOLD IT BACK ANY LONGER?”

“Why should I not come to destroy this Earth?  Give Me some good reasons why I shouldn’t send My Comet – of Justice? [- silence, long silence] Why should I hold it back any longer? – as these people have ‘provoked Me to Anger’. They are ‘demigods’ in their own eyes – all of them!  What, shall I do, to ‘this People on Earth’?  Grant them Peace?  “Peace” is for ‘people of good-will’!  But these people, are ‘willing evil’!”
(-Jesus, Thursday, December 13, 2012)

“TO DESTROY, ‘PARTS OF THE EARTH’ – BY A COMET!” 

“I was ‘visited’, by the Lord. And He told me, ‘He plans, to destroy the Face of the Earth!’ Because, it had become: ‘so wicked to Him’… And so he instructed me – after the Ark was finished – after ‘the completion of my work’, to ‘invite souls inside’! – telling them: that, the Lord is about to destroy the Face of the Earth! Even after I completed the task; and they saw ‘the Giant Ark’ – that I had made (- with some of their help), they ‘called me’ “crazy”.  And they did not believe, the Lord, would destroy the Face of the Earth… For they were ‘a godless people’, and had ‘no respect for the Lord of Heaven’!… The Lord put ‘His bow in the sky – for us to see’!  As His promise to me and my family – that He would never destroy – the whole World, by a flood ever, again!  But, in Heaven it has been revealed, that the Lord is coming Back!! – to destroy, ‘parts of the Earth’ – ‘by a Comet’!  This is ‘very different’ from flood waters.  And so He still keeps His promise to this day!”
(-Noah, Monday, December 17, 2012)

Note: Jesus Christ the Lord has now revealed, that He has used the phrase, "the Comet", as 'a metaphor', for Comet ISON, Fukushima radiation, The Testimony itself, and The Last Pope.  Now with that in mind, it will be interesting to re-read the above messages.  Remember, each one of the four, "is very real" - to quote Jesus Christ the Lord.  Now this is very easy to say, and to type, but how, could this possibly be true? - you might be wondering.  For starters, consider how a comet explodes on impact:  Comet ISON exploded into pieces, as it whipped around the Sun, in late November, 2013; Fukushima nuclear reactors, 'exploded', as a result of the 3/11/11 incident; the Testimony explodes through the internet cables - to the 4 corners of the Earth, every time we publish our recent updates; and Jesus revealed that the Last Pope and his wife, the Two Witnesses, were represented by 2 specific exploding solar flares, that you can watch in the video that is posted on the "Contact us" page.  Next, consider how a comet "destroys": “Comet ISON’s passing does mark the End of an Old Era, and the beginning of a new” (-Jesus, December 10, 2013).  Pope Peter the Last – destroy Hell’s kingdom, in souls, by giving them, the Truth. The Testimony – Destroys 'the human institutions'.  Fukushima radiation, is slowly killing the Human race - but more quickly for some: the young, and the elderly.  Now, consider how a comet, is directed.  Comet ISON was directed in such a way, that its fragments would pass the Earth, Christmas Day, 2013.  The Fukushima radiation is directed at the United States, and then around the World.  The Testimony, directs Divine Justice, towards 'the wicked', and Divine Mercy, towards 'the Faithful Remnant'.  The Last Pope, is directed, by the inspirations of the True Holy Spirit of the Moment.




“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

Map

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations;
and then the end will come.”
(Matthew 24:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment