Sunday, February 11, 2018

“The beast state” - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
than the Summa Theologica, written by Saint Thomas Aquinas - but in a MORE SIMPLISTIC way
MAKING the TESTIMONY accessible to ALL education levels."
 “The beast state” 

(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise stated.)

“Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet from your brethren as he raised me up.  You shall listen to him in whatever he tells you.  And it shall be that every soul that does not listen to that prophet shall be destroyed from the people.’”
(Acts 3:22-23)

“And the Lord appointed a great fish to swallow up Jonah; and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.  Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from the belly of the fish.”
(Jonah 1:17-2:1)

“Let his mind be changed from a man’s, and let a beast’s mind be given to him… And you shall be driven from among men, and your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field; and you shall be made to eat grass like an ox; and seven times shall pass over you, until you have learned that the Most High rules the kingdom of men and gives it to whom he will.  Immediately the word was fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar.  He was driven from among men, and ate grass like an ox, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven till his hair grew as long as eagles’ feathers, and his nails were like birds’ claws.”
(Daniel 4:16a, 32-33)

“But these men revile whatever they do not understand, and by those things that they know by instinct as irrational animals do, they are destroyed.”
(Jude 1:10)

“The kiln tests the potter’s vessels; so the test of just men is in tribulation”
(Sirach 27:5)


“DID I NOT, PUNISH NEBUCHADNEZZAR… WAS HE NOT CAST DOWN TO THE BEAST STATE?”

“The enemy’s victories will be very short-lived I assure you.  And the punishment that is coming, to the One World Government leaders, and their kind, is going to be severe as well.  For did I not, punish Nebuchadnezzar, in his haughtiness?  In his desire to be worshipped above Me?  Was he not cast down to the beast state?  And all of the glory of his kingdom removed?”  
(-Jesus, Tuesday, May 8, 2012)   

“THEY HAVE BROUGHT THEMSELVES DOWN, TO BE ONE WITH THE BEASTS...”  

“People are no longer in control, of themselves, My children; but they are governed, by evil spirits and animal instincts.  Soon, beast and bird will turn upon man, with a vengeance, for no longer is man recognized, as above, the creatures; but they have brought themselves down, to be one with the beasts and the birds, and so, they will be treated, as such; and so, they will be attacked, and marred, and even eaten, in their own homes, because the beasts, can no longer tell them apart.  Their hierarchy, is no longer recognized.  The chip, once it is implanted, in men, all over the world, will be a means, of bringing every man, woman, and child, under the security and false pretenses, of the One World Government.  The chip will bring them together as one family of beasts.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, June 19, 2010)


“COMMON SENSE AND REASON … WILL BE REMOVED AS WELL” 

“Oh the time is coming, when insanity will break upon the minds of all peoples – for not only will the Holy Spirit be completely removed, but common sense and reason along with consciences will be removed as well.  People will be given over to a base mind and base conduct will follow.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, September 10, 2011)  
“BELIEVE, WHAT I TELL YOU”

“It is: better, to believe, what I tell you; than not to believe, and disregard, because no huge miracles or signs have been done.  But the sign, that I give to you all, is the sign of Jonah.  Remember he was disciplined when he disobeyed My words.  And I am cautioning all of you who read this Testimony: not to judge – ‘with the ‘eyes of the world’; but judge with ‘right judgment’.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, March 1, 2012)

“IF YOU SPIT THESE WORDS OUT… I WILL ‘SPIT YOU OUT’ – OF MY MOUTH”

“You will know a message by its fruits.  And you already know the source of these messages.  But if you claim that these messages are from Hell, then that is what you will experience.  For these are My words; and they prepare you, for what is coming; and nourish your souls, so you can grow – in holiness.  But if you spit these words out – any of you!  I will ‘spit you out’ – of My mouth.  So take heed to all that I am saying, before you judge the Word, and call judgment down upon yourselves.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, March 1, 2012)  

“CHOOSE – WHAT FIRE YOU WANT STARTED, IN YOUR SOUL”

“Only the Truth can transform your souls – the demons know that; and so you must choose between them, or My words.  Choose – what fire you want started, in your soul: the fire of Truth, the fire of True Love, the fire of the True Holy Spirit – declaring to you the things that are to come, and what you need to do to get ready; or, the fire of indignation, and wrath, and hatred.  It all depends on how you receive these words; or whether you choose to reject them.  Because this is My Testimony, for the churches.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, March 1, 2012)

“CHANGE… OR SUFFER DIRE CONSEQUENCES”

“Everyone will be accountable on the Day of Reckoning – some, more than others.  But they will all have to pay the Judge – that is Me, what they owe.  And indeed they will not get out until they pay the last penny.  Even though I am Merciful, people must repay, what they owe.  They must change their ways and repent, or suffer dire consequences.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, March 11, 2012)

“I RESPECT YOUR FREE-WILL”

“You can not have, hate and love, in your heart, or else you are divided – against yourself; and then you will fall – and fall hard.  For no kingdom, if divided against itself, can hope to stand.  Now is the time to ‘pick teams’, and to stay on ‘the One team’.  If you keep a little secret room reserved, for satan’s reign there, then, My presence has no place in your soul.  You cannot enthrone the devil in your soul and expect Me to come to you; nor can you embrace so much hatred, and ill-will, towards My Two Witnesses, and expect them to just ‘take the abuse’.  Yes you are abusing them My son, with full knowledge of the sensitivity of their souls: you are choosing hatred instead of love; you are choosing anger instead of joy; and you are choosing wrath instead of peace.  If those are the things, that you want to embrace, then you can have them all – because I respect your free-will.”
(-Jesus, Monday March 12, 2012)

“DO NOT BE LIKE THE WICKED SERVANT WHO BURIED HIS TALENT…”

“The measure you give, is the measure you will receive.”  If you give evil you will receive evil.  But if you give goodness, goodness will be bestowed upon you.  But do not be wretched in your treatment of My gifts and graces; and do not be like the wicked servant who buried his talent in the ground – only to give it back to Me in the end, and refusing to make more with it.  I have shown you in the Scriptures what happens to such people.”
(-Jesus, Monday March 12, 2012)

“THEY ARE ‘MESSING WITH ME’…”  

“And as I Govern All things: Heaven and Earth, and under the Earth, so too does My Representative Govern: over the same.  If souls choose to ‘mess with him’, they are ‘messing with Me’; and they will reap the fruits of their efforts one way or another.”
(-Jesus, Monday March 12, 2012) 

“THE SPIRITUAL REALITIES ARE ABOUT TO MANIFEST”

“Now the spiritual realities are about to manifest – on the ‘physical bodies’ of everyone.  For those who hold their looks, status, and position – as being higher, than ‘giving Me glory’, they have ‘a wake-up call’ coming. The mutations, will, be deformities – worse, than the ones, from Chernobyl. For those who exalt themselves – will be humbled; and those who humble themselves – before Me, will be exalted.”
(-Jesus, Monday, September 17, 2012)

“REPENT… IS WHAT IS NECESSARY, IN ORDER TO BE HEALED”

“But who, is spreading My Messages – My words of Truth and Life? – that are ‘uncomfortable to hear’? They think My words are discomforting. They think the truth is to be ‘avoided at all costs’.  Well, they are not going to be able, to deny the physical – realities, as they have been denying the spiritual ones. This, will give the people, a short time, to repent.  Because that is what is necessary, in order to be healed from these coming ‘afflictions’.”  
(-Jesus, Monday, September 17, 2012)

“CHOOSE: WHAT PATH, YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE”

“You people, do not: recognize, your Creator.  Because you will not listen, to My words.  To ‘recognize’ does not just mean: “to Know”.  But it also means: “to follow”, what you know to be true – in your hearts.  For you all know that I am speaking.  Because I speak: to the depths of your very beings.  But you still have: your free-wills – for now.  And so you must choose: what path, you are going to take. The broader path leads only, to ‘a desolate end’.  But ‘the narrow path’ will lead you to ‘Eternal Salvation’.  Hear My words!  Listen.  And do them!  And salvation, can become yours.  But unless, you do, what I ask from you, in each, and every moment – unless you follow My Commandments (in your hearts); unless you begin to worship: the Most High True God – that I am! – My people, then you can not, and will not enter: into, My Eternal Rest, for your souls.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 24, 2012)  

“PETRUS ROMANUS… I HAVE GIVEN HIM POWER TO DELIVER… THOSE WHO DESIRE TO BE ‘SET FREE’” 

“‘The Keys’, have been given, to Pope Peter – the Last, to Petrus Romanus, My True Pope.  For he shall unlock, and lock as he desires.  For in his will, he desires ‘perfect unity with Mine’.  And he shall bind, an none shall loose.  And he shall loose, and none, shall bind - for he is also one of My Two Witnesses.  No harm will come to him – though souls may try - they will be ‘utterly defeated’ from the very beginning!  For I have given him: authority – even over the Holy Angels themselves.  And I have given him power to deliver, from the hand of ‘the enemy’ – those who desire to be ‘set free’ – but ‘not without their cooperation’! Not without your cooperation My People.  Salvation, takes ‘more than one’.  You must do your part.  And then I will do Mine.”   
(-Jesus, Saturday, October 27, 2012)

“DRINK ‘THIS WATER OF LIFE’…” 

“Salvation, takes ‘more than one’.  You must do your part.  And then I will do Mine.  And as I said before: if you, despise, this ‘water, of life’ I give you, then you will be sentenced to ‘the beast state’.  So it is best to drink ‘this water of life’, so that you may be ‘alive’; as you have become dead.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, October 27, 2012) 

“'AN INTERNAL FIRE', THAT WON'T BE PUT OUT...”

“I told them, “fire pours forth – from your mouths to consume your foes” – and your foes, are My foes My children.  And the truth is: that these souls are being ‘consumed’, by ‘an internal fire’, that won’t be put out, by ‘any amount of prayer’, or supplication.” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 28, 2012)
“THEY CAN DO NOTHING TO YOU WITHOUT MY CONSENT”

“No matter how much grief people give you, remember I am in charge My children, and they can do nothing to you without My consent.  People will manifest their free-will choices – at least for a time; then the ability to make their own choices will be removed.  That time is coming soon.”  
(-Jesus, Friday, May 4, 2012)

“IT IS TIME…  THE TIME IS COMING WHEN YOUR WILLS, WILL BE FIXED”

“You know who is speaking to your souls My People.  You can feel the Fire within your burn, as you read, My Words.  It is time to make Choices, for which team you want to be on.  You have neglected, rejected, and made ‘all sorts of excuses’, why not to listen to My Two Prophets, and you have scorned My Two Witnesses.  All over the World My Testimony has reached – as far North as far South, as far East and far West – My Words have traveled across the Globe, only to be rejected by most.  There is a time that is coming, when you will no longer have: the power to choose, because the Time is coming when your wills, will be fixed.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, July 28, 2012)

“DESPISE ME, AND YOU WILL BE SENTENCED…” 

“Despise ‘the food’ that I give you, and you will remain, ‘desolate’.  For the Judgment I give, I hear from God the Eternal Father in Heaven.  For each individual soul, who comes to My website.  But because I am impartial, the Justice is still the same.  I am showing you the true image of Myself; not ‘the one’ others created for you to ‘believe in’.  Despise Me, and you will be sentenced to ‘the beast state’.  For this is: your ‘Great Warning Experience’.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, November 6, 2012)  

“I, CAME – AGAIN”

“Just as I, came – to the Earth, to sow ‘seeds of Life, and Truth in people; indeed, I am here again – through My Two Witnesses – sowing seeds of Truth and Life – within souls who want to escape ‘the beast state’.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - U.S. Election Day Results)   

“JONAH… DISCIPLINED: WHEN HE RAN AWAY, FROM THE TRUTH BEING SPOKEN…” 

“My Two Witnesses are here – not  to perform ‘signs and wonders’ – for the whole World to see; but ‘signs and wonders’, will come: ‘the antichrist’ will perform, many of these signs.  But ‘the sign’ that I give to you all (-as I said before), is ‘the sign of Jonah’.  For he was disciplined: when he ran away, from the Truth being spoken, in his ‘interior life’.  It is better to run away and flee, from the Abomination of Desolation, in all of the churches.  And it is better to flee, ‘the Obama Nation’, that is set-up, in, “the white house” - not “white” at all, but “drips with the blood of the innocent” - here, is the leader, that you wanted; instead, of My Laws, and My Commands, and My Love.”  
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - U.S. Election Day Results)

“THEY MUST DECIDE:  MY HELP… OR… FALLEN, INJURED”

“If people want to reject the Truth when it is given to them, then that is their affair.  But they will suffer intensely for rejecting the much needed invaluable Truths, that I speak about.  The written Word, My children, is more powerful than any two-edged sword, piercing the heart of the listener, and those preaching, My words.  Now, when the sword ‘hits their heart’, they must decide: what to do.  Do they want My help to be healed and nourished?  Or, do they want to walk away a ‘fallen, injured soldier’?”
(-Jesus, Saturday, June 2, 2012)

“YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE BEFORE ME”

“And now that you are reading My words, you are responsible for this knowledge.  You will be ‘held accountable’ before Me, as all of the priests, ministers and rabbis are.  For I hold no one ‘in high esteem’.  You need to change your ways, so that you can have life. The institution is dead!  But, My words, and the Law, and the Prophets, are alive!  Be alive with them!  Or perish.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012)

“DRAW NEAR… DRAW AWAY…”

“Repent I say to you all Repent!  Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.  Draw away from Me and you will enter into ‘the beast state’.”
(-Jesus, Monday, November 12, 2012)

“MANY... BELIEVE THAT I, AM BLUFFING!”

“Many, still, scoff; and believe that I, am bluffing! – when I say ‘these are the End Times they do not take it seriously.  But they are about to ‘see for themselves’ what I am referring to.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, November 17, 2012)

“WHEN THEIR HEARTS ARE BURNING COALS, AND THEY CAN NOT PUT THE FIRE OUT”

“Have no fear, because I am with you, and there is nothing that your foes have – that I, will not give you, the words to speak against; because truly, they are the ones who are going to feel the worst, when their hearts are burning coals, and they can not put the fire out.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, February 9, 2012) 

“IF THEY SCOFF, AND MOCK; AND HAVE ‘NO REVERENCE FOR THE SACRED’…”

“Now many people will read the Testimony, now that they have been ‘informed’ of it.  And they will become ‘quite upset’ – with ‘the implications’.   Others will ‘laugh it off’ – as ‘a joke’, or ‘something that you both ‘made up’; but still others will reserve judgment – and therefore, I will reserve judgment upon them.  If people want ‘to discern My words, ‘that is one thing’; but if they scoff, and mock; and have ‘no reverence for the sacred’, then Justice will ‘come down hard’.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 21, 2012)  

“THEY DESIRE…A KINGDOM OF MAMMON AND BEAST”

“Many people right now are living their ‘heaven’, and they do not seek “Thy Kingdom Come” in their hearts any more, for the ‘kingdom’ they desire is already here – a ‘kingdom’ of mammon and beast”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 7, 2009)

“THE WICKED ARE GOING TO PERISH – BY FIRE”

“This World,is ‘Sodom and Gomorrah’ to Me.  And only those who ‘flee the abomination of desolation’ – now set-up in all the institutions, and only those who do what I ask them, to do, are ‘counted among, My True Followers’. All others are ‘imposters’ and ‘will be treated as such’.  For ‘the wicked’ are going to perish – by fire, My children.   Just like I ‘consumed the wicked’, of Sodom and Gomorrah, and only saved those who were ‘willing to be saved’.  Just like I had the waves come ‘crashing down’: upon Pharaoh’s Army, chariots, and horses – Because, of his ‘wickedness – before Me. Just, as I smote, Goliath, through David – ‘My Anointed one’, I ‘am doing so’ again.” 
(-Jesus, Saturday, November 24, 2012)

“A TEMPORARY HELL”

“The ‘only way’ for you to desire ‘repentance’, is through ‘Fire’ - is through your ‘experience of the beast state’.  It is as though you will be in ‘a temporary hell’ – until you learn to ‘fear My Name’; and tremble before your God – so that I may ‘come to you’; so that ‘you may receive Me’ – into your ‘interior lives’.  Until you realize, that the demons, do not offer you anything but torture, you will feel as though you are being ‘stung’ – continually.   And it will not end, until you are ‘brought to your knees.’  I do this, because I Love you.  I love ‘all of your souls’.  And I will teach you, that it is wise, to ‘reciprocate’”
(-Jesus, Monday, November 26, 2012)

“THEY ARE TAKING ON: THE WHOLE HOST OF HEAVEN”

“Life, as you know it, is about to change… I am showing the people that I am ‘not messing around’; and that when they ‘take-on My Testimony’, they are taking on: ‘the Whole Host of Heaven’.  But have courage My children, because I have sent Saint Michael to ‘take down’ the Priests of Jezebel.”
(-Jesus,Wednesday, November 28, 2012)

“THAT IS HOW HE TREATS THE LUKEWARM”

“Horrible…! And the worst thing about it: was that I didn’t know when, it was going to end!  I prayed, and prayed, and prayed – within, ‘this beast state’ – I was ‘undergoing’.  But the Lord did not answer, my prayer.  The second day – I did ‘a thorough examination’ of my own conscience – before the Lord; and I recognized ‘my own sinfulness’,and wretchedness.  And, ‘it occurred to me’, that I was there – because of Him! – because, he chose to punish me, for ‘running away from the Truth’, and for ‘turning inwards’.  And had I not done those things, I wouldn’t be, ‘within the beast’!  Now the Lord showed Mercy to me –even, in ‘that state’… All I could think of, was “Get me Out of this Place”!!!  The third day: I was… weeping, ‘bitter tears of agony and distress’, and I asked the Lord, that I should die!  But he ‘kept me alive’ those days.  And then ‘all of a sudden’ – at the end, of the third day… [he] ‘spit me out’!  Why - that is like adding insult, to injury!  And I was angry with the Lord afterwards – Bad Idea!  My heart, was immediately ‘convicted’, that the reason I was ‘spit out’… was because, I, spit out: the words of the Most High True God.  I became ‘lukewarm’ to Him.  And that is how he treats the lukewarm.”
(-Jonah, Sunday, December 2, 2012)

“THEY HAVE ‘LOST’… FREE–WILLS!”

“Those souls who are ‘without’, will know what they have ‘lost’… know this: that, the Lord Jesus Christ will be taking back, that, which is His… your free-wills!” 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Friday, December 7, 2012) 

“REFUSE TO ATTEND, THE INSTITUTIONS; AND DESIRE ‘TRUE REPENTANCE’ FROM THEIR HEARTS”

“All of Heaven, is rejoicing, at the Justice, that is to befall – the Face of the Earth!  For the ‘wickedness’ of mankind, has been ‘demanding’ – ‘a Just response’.  ‘The mark of the beast’ is coming.  And the only ones, who will escape, are the ones who refuse to attend, the institutions; and desire ‘true repentance’ from their hearts.  The Most High True God does not wish that ‘anyone receive the mark of the beast…  But they are ‘asking for it’ – because, of ‘the coldness of their hearts’.” 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Sunday, December 9, 2012)

“LIKE ‘IRRATIONAL ANIMALS’, WITH NO COMMON SENSE, AND NO REASON…”

“These things, are part of ‘the enemy’s kingdom’… if people want to embrace those things… then he will ‘rule over them’ – to a point.  And they will be ‘beasts’ – like ‘irrational animals’, with no common sense, and no reason – completely devoid of the True Holy Spirit.”   
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Sunday, December 9, 2012)

“THE ‘DESIRE’ FOR THE TRUE GOD… WILL ‘SIMPLY BE REMOVED’!”

“The ‘desire’ for the True God, that is in the depths of everyone’s being, will ‘simply be removed’!  Because they cannot have Him, and the false gods, and false comforts of this World!  For He will ‘not be shared’, with their idols.” 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Sunday, December 9, 2012)

“NOT… THE SAME FOR EVERY SOUL”

“The mark of the beast will not be the same for every soul. Some will experience it worse than others.” 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Sunday, December 9, 2012) 

“THE ONLY WAY OUT OF ‘THAT STATE’…” 

“The only way out of ‘that state’, is to pray – and ‘pray to the Most High True God’ – every day!  That is ‘the only way’, to show him, that they want ‘out, of the state they are in’.  Just as Jonah was inside the whale, when he turned away from his Creator, and he prayed for ‘deliverance’ continually –so must the people!  Though they will not have ‘a thirst’, feeling, or desire – for the Most High True God, they must choose, to pray; and they will not ‘feel’ a response.  But they must have ‘faith’, that ‘if they are sincere’, the Lord Jesus Christ, will ‘in His time’, Release them, from, that, ‘state’.”  
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Sunday, December 9, 2012)

“NOT ALL WILL BE ‘RELEASED’… SOME WOULD ‘RATHER REMAIN’ – IN THAT STATE”

“People who receive ‘the mark of the beast’ are ‘sealed’ – until the Lord Jesus Christ in His Great Love and Mercy – ‘Releases them’.  Not all will be ‘Released’, as some would ‘rather remain’ – in that state, than ‘serve their Creator’.  But ‘all of mankind’, is going to be ‘brought down – to their knees’.”
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Sunday, December 9, 2012)

“ONLY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST – THROUGH HIS ‘TRUE VICAR’… CAN ‘RELEASE THEM’…”

“The Warnings have been given – from Heaven, for souls to repent… Most of them won’t.  And they will be sealed… Only the Lord Jesus Christ – through his ‘True Vicar’ here on Earth, can ‘Release them’.  For God the Eternal Father in Heaven, will once again, put everything, in subjection – to His Son.  And His Son, receiving everything – that is His, from God the Eternal Father in Heaven, will subject everything, to His Vicar,here, on Earth – that ‘all would know the Truth’ – that Heaven, is a Monarchy; not ‘a democracy’!” 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Sunday, December 9, 2012)

“PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN TO DECEIVE THEMSELVES!!... AS THEY ‘TAKE OFFENSE AT’… ‘THE TRUTH’”

“‘The mark of the beast’ is… not ‘like a horrific movie that people can just, turn off’!  But it is ‘a mark that will be given to souls’, because of their worldliness, and ungodliness! – and ‘refusal to repent’.  Because they seek ‘worldliness’ even in their institutions.  They seek to be told that ‘they are saved’! – Apart from the One, that ‘can Save them’… The “christians”, who call themselves “saved”, are living ‘a self-condemned lifestyle’.  Therefore they embrace ‘the sin of blasphemy’! – calling ‘all their actions’ “holy and good”; when they really are “depraved and wicked”.  Saying to themselves, “God won’t mind if I watch a few hours of television – He’s got better things to do with His time”; or, “I can look, at this ‘unclean picture’, in this magazine and it will not affect me, because, I am saved’! – by the Precious Blood of Jesus”; or “I can entertain all sorts, of evil thoughts towards my neighbor, and God will understand, because of the way, they treated me”; or (how about this one my children), “I will spend my money, on ‘lottery tickets’, and casinos, so that I can win ‘a large fortune’. God will understand”.  Does God, ‘understand’, all of those choices, my children?  Yes He does!  He understands, that people have chosen to deceive themselves!!  And He is not “buying” what they are trying to sell to Him! Most of the thoughts that He hears, are people ‘justifying themselves’, as they embrace ‘sins against Him’! – as they ‘take offense at Him’; Because He is the Truth, and they do not desire to live, with a clear conscience – in ‘the Truth’. 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Monday, December 10, 2012)

“I WAS ‘THE PRECEDENT’” 

“And I, was humbled- before the Lord God – of Heaven and Earth!  And my majesty,kingdom, and glory, were taken from me – as I ‘exalted myself’ … in my own mind I said to myself, “this kingdom is my kingdom… There is no other king – out there, who could match my kingship.”  For I looked out… and I saw ‘how vast my kingship went’ – how far it spread!...  And I began to see myself as, ‘a demigod’! And, I acknowledged, that I was like, ‘the son of the gods’! – because of all that I had.  And I said to myself, “I have gotten these things!  No one gave them to me!  These are my riches and this is my palace! Who shall take these things from me? – there is no one!!”  And immediately an Angel from the Lord, appeared.  He was like ‘a Messenger, from the Heavens’. And he decreed to me!... That all of it, shall be taken from me.  And that ‘a mind of a beast’, be put inside – my head!  And that I should be made to dwell with the beasts of the field – and eat grass! – like an ox.  And be wet with the dew – from Heaven! – until seven times should pass over me.  What, a horrible, thought!  What a terrifying message – from the Heavens!  But immediately, they were fulfilled… So as I am ‘wet with the dew from Heaven’, and my nails begin to grow like ‘bird’s claws’, I do realize, that even in that ‘state’, that I was sentenced there, because: of Pride – because I thought I was better, than the God of Heaven.  I saw myself as ‘a demigod’ – who deserved ‘to be worshiped by others’.  But how flawed that thinking was… And I had to spend seven years, ‘in this state’! Repenting of my sinfulness, every day!!  Feeling remorse in ‘that state’ is ‘not easy’.  Because ‘beasts’, do not have remorse! – for killing ‘other beasts’.  I had to choose: the Lord God of Heaven and Earth; and repent.  But until my sentence was over, I remained ‘in that state’! Even with all the tears ‘I mustered up’ – seven years later!... But never again, did I exalt myself – in my own heart – above, the Holy of Holies.  I called Him, “The God of the Holy Gods”.  But truly ‘there are no other ‘gods’ – before Him’… I urge ‘all those souls’, to ‘read my message once again’ – to realize that I was ‘the precedent’ for… His plans, to ‘mark everyone’… For all those, who exalt themselves, will be humbled, before Him.”
(-Nebuchadnezzar - Monday, December 10, 2012)

“GIVEN OVER TO ‘A BEASTLY MIND’…”

“You are going to be given over to ‘a beastly mind’ this Christmas, as My Son is Coming back with ‘a Vengeance’.  You offend, and expect ‘no repercussions’. But what you all, have not realized, is that I am the God of the ‘Old Testament’ and ‘the New’!  And I have been silent, as My Son Jesus would minister to your souls – throughout ‘the Ages’! That time is ‘coming to a close’.  As I am ‘wrapping up’ this Age.  Many natural disasters and ‘spiritual changes’ are ‘about to manifest’!  You need to ‘get your houses in order’ before He Comes – or pay ‘the penalty’!”
(-God the Almighty and Eternal Father in Heaven, Sunday, December 16, 2012)

 “THEY WERE ONLY GOVERNED, BY ‘THEIR ANIMAL INSTINCTS AND WICKEDNESS’” 

“I was ‘laughed at’, mocked and ridiculed! – by the people, of the town, I was in.  They hated, ‘what I was doing’, because they were only governed, by ‘their animal instincts and wickedness’.  But I continued to build and did not let ‘their hatred, and wickedness’ – stop me! – from ‘following the Lord’s instructions’.” 
(-Noah, Monday, December 17, 2012)

"IT HAS BEEN 'ACCOMPLISHED'!" 

"Our Testimony is ‘finished’!  It has been ‘accomplished’!  You all have been marked with ‘the sign of the beast’!  And are in ‘the beast state’ now.  Your ‘free wills’ have been taken from you.  And all you are left with, is ‘routine’, and ‘tradition’.  Our Testimony, is here, for those, who are ‘thirsting, for Truth, and Life – even in ‘the state’, that they are in. We are detached from ‘all your choices’.  For the Lord, has set ‘His Purpose’ for us, and ‘it’, has been accomplished. Now the rest of the Plagues will come – with Fury; and ‘His Divine Wrath’ rests upon you all.  Because you chose not ‘to repent and keep, your garments white’.  Praise be to the Most High True God’s Justice!  Amen."
(-The Two Witnesses, Christmas Day, 2012)

[Important Note: Beginning 3 days after Christmas 2012, just as Jonah came out of 'the beast of a Whale' on the third day, people who have sincerely repented in their hearts before their Creator, have, at a time of His choosing, been coming out of 'the beast state'.  There were only 5 people on the face of the Earth on Christmas Day 2012, who were above the age of reason, who did not go into 'the beast state' - the Two of us, Ron Paul and Rand Paul, as well as an individual who had been watching our Mass videos for months [- over time, the other 3 ultimately chose to receive 'the mark'].   None of the children under 'the age of reason' experienced 'the beast state'.  This 'state' was experienced by everyone else at varying intensities depending on the sins of each individual, and still is being experienced by most of the people on the Face of the Earth.  We are now living in a time when The Most High True God is Reigning over all living human beings: either because their free will is now 'subject' to the Divine Will and Discipline of their Creator; or because they have lost their free will, and are in 'the beast state' - with 'God's will' ultimately being done in their lives (-namely, their "will" being fixed)]
“I will protect: All those who abide in Me, and listen, and do, what I tell them to.” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 28, 2012)

“USE, THE HOLY WATER MY PEOPLE!  AND BE RELEASED, FROM, 'THE BEAST STATE'”  

“Can’t My Blessings, reach across Nations? – My children.  Therefore, I declare, as of this night, that those souls – as in , ‘individuals’, who have seen your Mass videos, or who have read My Testimony, desiring unity, with My Divine Will, shall have their Holy Water: Blessed.  If they acknowledge, their True Vicar; if they stop going, to their ‘institutions’, and if they continue, to read, My Testimony – I shall Bless, their Holy Water, with the True Holy Spirit, that they may have, this ‘outward sign’, of Defense, against ‘the enemy’ of their souls.  For those who do not understand, the use of Holy Water – think of it as ‘a desire, to be spiritually cleansed, of all filth!’  And a desire for My Spirit, to well, with you.  The demons, flee! – when you, desire, to clothe, yourself, in Graces.  For the waters, have been turned to blood, for many years now.  And there hasn’t been, any Holy Water on the Face of the Earth.  But now, there will be, at My Command!  You just need a little container, you can carry with you.  Bless yourselves often.  Repent, of your sins.  And be purified, of all evil doing!  For My Holy Spirit, seeks to dwell, within souls – who seek to strive for ‘Holiness’ – through the use of this Blessed Holy Water.  And through your desire, to acknowledge your True Vicar, in your hearts.  I will ask the Holy Angels, and they will remove, ‘the mark, of the beast’.  And ‘a different seal’ will be given to you, instead.  Listen, to Pope Peter! For I, am with him.  Do, as he asks, for, he represents, Me.  For those who do not know Me: Come and learn!  Ask questions, in your hearts.  Pray, to Me, and I will answer you!  But, do not, blaspheme, My Testimony, nor, My words.  For if you do, you will not escape – the Second Death.  You will not escape the Wrath, of God the Eternal Father in Heaven. Use, the Holy Water My People!  And be released, from, ‘the beast state’.  That is all that I have to say to the both of you, for now. ”
(-Jesus, Holy Tuesday, April 2, 2013)

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO OBTAIN THE BLESSED HOLY WATER


Have you been feeling TORTURED? - by the words of the Testimony?

Know that you are NOT "alone" - There now, all better!

One reason that more than 100,000 people have already chosen to reject the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, after they read even a portion of it, is simply, because they experienced "TORTURE", when they read the words.  The DEMONIACS, are SPIRITUALLY "tortured", by the Words of their Creator - and that explains why, at one point, we shared the fact that, "at the NAME of Jesus, the demons FLEE!"  But not all of the people go WITH them to "THEIR place of Eternal rest".  The Members of the Faithful Remnant ARE in fact (- and this will not be in any historical sense, the best way to gather people to any church), "recovering demoniacs".  Because after almost EVERYONE on the planet, received the mark of the beast, or the mark of Cain (- now two HISTORICAL events), they became "flaming demoniacs" - to put it mildly.  AND yes, many of them even paraded around city streets, boasting of their new-found social status.  But not everyone wants to be weaned off of that spiritual state - and that is why we always allow people to return to their "former family - of demoniacs", and "former lives - living as demoniacs" - as SOON as they decide to leave "the Ark of Safety".  In other words, we don't 'LIKE', demoniacs - and that is why we are doing everything we can, to help people re-discover 'what it means to be human' - as in, "made in the image and likeness of their Creator" (Genesis 1:27).  And there is nothing better than 'the Words of their Creator' - to be used as 'an INSTRUMENT, to re-CREATE them'!  But so many people read the words in the Testimony, and see them as "the words of a cruel taskmaster".  If that is what has been happening to you - then you obviously need to reject 'the spirit of blasphemy' and 'the spirit of rebellion', and ask for the Grace to see 'the DEMONS', as "the cruel taskmasters" - and ask for the Grace of True Spiritual Vision, and the Grace to be docile to the inspirations of the True Holy Spirit of the Most High True God.  If you are choosing to see the words in the Testimony as 'words that torture your Soul' - then, that is simply because you ARE "a full-blown demoniac", and you are identifying with 'your entourage of demons'.  NOW do you understand?  Stop torturing yourself; "torture" INSTEAD, "your entourage of demons", by using the Blessed Holy Water; repenting sincerely from the heart before all of Heaven; and doing what your Creator is asking of you, so that you can enjoy "Eternal LIFE"; not, 'a place of eternal torment'.  It is "just a suggestion".  We don't force ANYONE to drink of the Waters of Eternal Life, flowing from the Throne of their Creator in Heaven. 

This concludes my first draft of this above notice, for our new "membership recruiting drive". How do you think THAT is going to work out?  And for the Members of the Faithful Remnant: you can tell 'your former family members', "Well, at LEAST I'm RECOVERING!"  (But please don't start your next video with, "Hi, my name is N., and I'm a recovering demoniac".  At least allow the viewer get to the two minute mark.  Understand?)
“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

No comments:

Post a Comment