Monday, February 12, 2018

Remember - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)
 
The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
than the Summa Theologica, written by Saint Thomas Aquinas - but in a MORE SIMPLISTIC way
MAKING the TESTIMONY accessible to ALL education levels."


Remember
 
(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise stated.)
 
“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old.  Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?  I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. The wild beasts will honor me, the jackals and the ostriches; for I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to my chosen people, the people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise.” 
(Isaiah 43:18-21)  
 
"INTIMACY IS A GIFT"
 
"Remember ‘intimacy’ is a gift from God and if it is used for any other purpose, except to give glory to God the Father, then it is in vain, and it becomes empty, and meaningless.  But when you are focused on giving yourselves completely to the other person, in a selfless way: then your intimacy reaches a new level, for it transcends the flesh, and is the unity of two spirits and two hearts, united in a single act of love.
(-Jesus Wednesday September 2, 2009)
 
"SATAN CANNOT CAST OUT SATAN"
 
"Remember that satan cannot cast out satan.  Continue to oppose ‘the antichrists’ of this World and fill yourselves not with worldly things, but Heavenly Gifts and Virtues so you will have the necessary strength and gifts to oppose him and them, and then I will be with you through all of the showdowns, that will happen in the near future."
(-Jesus Thursday, March 4, 2010)
 
"IF EVIL IS ALLOWED TO REIGN LONG ENOUGH, IN A SOUL..."
 
"Remember, I told you: if evil is allowed to reign long enough, in a soul, it will most definitely snuff-out the goodness there.  There I just a handful of people within the Vatican, that have My Spirit with them, to guide them through this, most difficult time; but no one will seek their counsel – I will not permit it, for they have built this mess that they are in, and they, are going to have to suffer for it.  Do you understand, My children?
(-Jesus Wednesday, March 31, 2010)
 
"PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL OF THEMSELVES..."
 
"Remember, My children, people are no longer in control of themselves, but most have become ruled, by their demons, which are preferable to Me.  They would rather embrace the very bowels of Hell opening up, than to embrace Me as their Lord and King.  No one wants a shepherd, in this World, My children – especially one who would bring them out of the darkness, of sin and death, into new life; especially when He chooses the most unaffirming ways in doing so.  Nobody, wants to be ruled by anything.  But you see, they are being ruled and governed, but they think it is they, who are in control.  Oh how silly and deprived mankind has become!  To think that they are above the spiritual world.  Not so, I say, not so!"
(-Jesus Monday, June 21, 2010)
 
"I CAN SEE THE OUTCOME" 
 
"Remember I told you, I can see the outcome.  I know already, how many souls will attend, what their intent is, and how many souls will be affected, and scandalized, by these very hot-headed people.  I do want you to witness this parade, My children.  I do want you to invite Me, to be part of it .  This celebration of mankind’s depravity, intrigues Me, to bring down a Heavy Judgement upon them all.  Why wasn’t I invited, to behold this spectacle?  Did they not know I wanted to be there?  Of course I will not be cheering them on, but like a Father, who sees His children misbehaving, I will be there to give corrective discipline.  There are the End Times, My children, and things are quite different now."
(-Jesus Thursday, July 1, 2010) 
 
"DISCERN: THE FLEECES WEARING THIN IN OTHERS, AND INTERNAL VOICES"
 
"Remember, I told you to discern: the fleeces wearing thin in others; and internal voices.  Well J.L.’s voice, is no longer My voice; but demons, are giving him the words.  This must all happen, for the appointed time to come, for you are in the time of the End – when even the greatest of saints, can lose his crown, through deceit – through all manners of evils; for no one is good on the face of the Earth apart from Me; but only with Me can they work out their salvation.  And so therefore, no longer are you to read J.L.’s poison.  But read the Holy Scriptures instead; for this is only for your edification.  He has made his choice."
(-Jesus Sunday, July 31, 2011) 
 
"IT IS NOT, WHAT GOES IN, TO A MAN, THAT DEFILES HIM..."
 
“Remember, I told you: it is not, what goes in, to a man, that defiles him; but what comes out, and sprouts, from the heart – not fixed, and rooted, in Me; but all manners of evils, lies, covetousness, hate, adultery, idolatry – all of the miserable evils, this World has to offer.  With no filtering mechanism, in your interior life; with no way to filter, what goes in: how, can you possibly discern, what is to come out from you?  Not every inspiration, is good.  Not every thought is kind and charitable; but some are suspicious, and mean, and callous – very ‘cold-hearted’.  Are these not the thoughts of man – apart from Me, and apart from love?  How can the two co-exist simultaneously?  The mind, is forever against the heart; and the heart, is forever at war with the mind; and the soul, is at war with these; and the body, hates them all."
(-Jesus Thursday, November 4, 2010)
 
"ALL THE TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD, IS NO MORE POWERFUL THAN A FLEA, UPON A DOG'S BACK..."
 
"Remember this, My children: all the technology in the World, is no more powerful than a flea, upon a dog’s back, if you stay focused on Me, in your interior lives.  Tune-out, to what the World presents to you, and tune-in more, to what I am asking of you both in each moment.  That is the secret to winning this battle."
(-Jesus Saturday, January 8, 2011)
 
"YOU ARE ANOINTED IN A DIFFERENT WAY..."
 
"Remember I told you My child you are anointed in a different way – but this is to give honor to your husband who loves you; but to obey his voice is to obey mine.  Binding and loosing, is what the ‘two witnesses’ do, My children, and I hear all of your prayers, and grant them according to the desires of My heart.  Most of your prayers are in accordance with the desires of My heart, My children.  For now you do not understand why I am bringing this up to you, but you will – soon."
(-Jesus Saturday January 28, 2012)
 
"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOWER OF BABEL...
 
"Remember what happened to the ‘Tower of Babel’ – it crumbled, and the people were scattered; because they built a tower to mammon.  And so too, will the Roman Catholic Church fall, and the Great City – that is the Vatican, with it.  For I steal My bread, from you My shepherds – because you have stolen them, from the people.  Therefore you will go hungry, as well as they. But I will not abandon My faithful within that institution, nor all of My Faithful Remnant Church throughout the whole World.
(-Jesus Tuesday, January 31, 2012)
 
"MY WORDS, ARE A STUMBLING BLOCK, TO THE ENEMY OF SOULS..."
 
"Remember I told you, that My words, are a stumbling block, to the enemy, of souls, because he does not see the full meaning – but I do.  And those who are in the True Holy Spirit: will know what this Testimony means; will know, what the release of this information, will mean, for the church; will know, that a ‘Schism’ has been declared.  Because I can reach people through My words My children; you merely hear them and write them down."
(-Jesus Sunday, February 12, 2012)
 
"HE ONLY COMES NEAR, WHEN HE BELIEVES, HE CAN GAIN AN INCH..."
 
“Remember: he only comes near, when he believes, he can gain an inch, with the both of you.  But, I have prayed for the both of you, so that you may be kept from the evil one; and you must persevere – in seeking Me with all of your heart, soul, and mind.  You are Peter and upon this, My rock, I will continue, to build up the Faithful Remnant Church.  You do have much work to do, with the Testimony, before it can be handed in, My children; and you will accomplish all of the tasks that I, have set in front of you – that I have ‘laid out’ so that your joy may be full, in Me.” 
(-Jesus Tuesday, February 14, 2012)
 
I HAVE FORESEEN ALL, OF YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS, UP UNTIL THE CAVES..."
 
”Remember, I told you before, My children, that I have foreseen all, of your accommodations, up until the caves.  Therefore I know, where you will be staying: tomorrow – night.  I have the place, already prepared, for the both of you.  They just do not know it yet, that you will be staying there.”
(-Jesus Friday, February 17, 2012)
 
"I CAN PUT MY HAND ON ANYONE, TO HELP YOU AT ANY TIME..." 
 
“Remember I told you before, that I can put My Hand on anyone, to help you at any time – to give you what you need, for you journey.”
(-Jesus Friday, February 17, 2012)
 
"I CAN ALSO HAVE ANYONE OPEN THEIR HOUSE, TO THE BOTH OF YOU..."
 
“Remember I told you before, that I can also have anyone open their house, to the both of you.  I said this, when you were back, at the N., Motel.  Have you forgotten, already: all of the ways, I have intervened – in your lives, for the better?  You thought that these signs were ‘big’; but what I am about to do with the both of you, is bigger than what you have witnessed before.  Because I can see the whole picture – all of your needs therefore are taken care of.  You will have just the right amount of funds, for all of your expenses, My children.  Do not be concerned about worldly affairs; only concern yourself with My words; only concern yourself, with spreading the Truth; only concern yourself, with writing down, My messages, to the people – everything that I tell you, when you have discerned, that it truly is Me, your Shepherd.  Your wife is not ‘shepherd’ My son – though sometimes the temptation is there; but she is simply relaying the words that she hears.  But she must overcome, with My grace, that vile spirit of Jezebel.”
(-Jesus Friday, February 17, 2012)
 
"I WANT TO CLOTHE YOU IN A WHITE GARMENT..."
 
“Remember “I want to clothe you in a white garment”, therefore I need your cooperation.”
(Jesus Monday, February 20, 2012)
 
"THE ENEMY IS A ROARING LION LOOKING FOR 'SOULS' TO DEVOUR..."
 
“Remember the enemy is a roaring lion looking for ‘souls’ to devour; and ‘weak souls’ within that institution, who can not see the wolves in sheep’s clothing.  My priests, are enlightened by the Truth.  There are not many left; but most have sold their birthrights, for tax-exempt status, and for worldly positions of power and influence.  These are not at all what I founded My disciples on.  The crux of the faith, has been damaged beyond repair.  If souls do not flee that institution, and the evils therein, they risk being separated from Me for all eternity; for even at The Great Warning they will say “Lord, Lord…” and I will tell them what their punishment is; and there will be rebellion; and some of them will refuse the graces, because they have been poisoned so badly within the churches.  Even I, can not control a person’s free will.”
(-Jesus Monday, February 20, 2012)
 
"I WOULD MAKE SURE THAT WHAT WAS HIDDEN, WAS BROUGHT TO THE LIGHT..."
 
“Remember I told you both, that I would make sure that what was hidden, was brought to the light – and that is in reference to many things.  The people, need to wake up, and see the truth about what is happening – to their country; and how many tyrants, have taken over in the past; and how history will repeat itself, if they do not pray and vote, for R.P., to win: the Republican nomination, for President of the United States.  They have, ‘many paths in front of them’; but only one, is the right path; only one, is, ‘the narrow road’; only one, will return, America – upright – at least for a time.”
(-Jesus Wednesday, February 22, 2012)
 
"HE WAS DISCIPLINED WHEN HE DISOBEYED MY WORDS..."
 
“Remember he [Jonah] was disciplined when he disobeyed My words.  And I am cautioning all of you who read this Testimony: not to judge - with the ‘eyes of the world’; but judge with ‘right judgement’.  You will know a message by its fruits.  And you already know the source of these messages.  But if you claim that these messages are from Hell, then that is what you will experience.  For these are My words; and they prepare you, for what is coming; and nourish your souls, so you can grow – in holiness.  But if you spit these words out – any of you!  I will ‘spit you out’ – of My mouth.  So take heed to all that I am saying, before you judge the Word, and call judgement down upon yourselves.  Only the Truth can transform your souls – the demons know that; and so you must choose between them, or My words.” 
(-Jesus Thursday, March 1, 2012)
 
"IN THE END TIMES..."
 
“Remember I told you in the End Times, that brothers and sisters, and mothers and fathers, would deliver each other up – to death, by getting them to renounce their faith in Me, and adopt ‘worldly maxims’.  This is where My children must be strong, in turning to Me to be their strength.  For the synagogues and the churches have become “white sepulchers”, and so I am asking My children not to be afraid – to leave them behind.  I am asking them to focus, on what they know – now, to be true in their hearts; so that when I do come, at the Great Warning, they will be awake to receive Me.  But all the institutions are asleep; and if they continue to go there, they will fall asleep as well.  I can not guarantee that they will ‘bounce back’, for so much ‘toxic venom’ is in those places.  If you want to be a ‘healthy-minded’ spiritual individual, who seeks to obey the Commandments, that are written, on your heart, then you must never go back, to those places, where you will surely be stripped, of all goodness, and all Life.  Seek Me to come to you in your hearts, and I will come and make My home there.”
(-Jesus Saturday March 10, 2012)
 
“FULL DESTRUCTION IS COMING”
 
“Remember My children, ‘all humanity’ has become cursed, because of their sins, and offenses.  She destroyed the gift that was given to her, and then blamed My True Prophets, for the destruction.  Well, one thing I will tell the World: if they want to blame Me, for all of their problems now, for their own sinful choices, then Full Destruction is Coming.  Because the wages of sin, is death.” 
(-Jesus, Friday, May 4, 2012)
 
“FALSE SINNERS, KEEP ON SINNING”
 
"Remember a ‘true sinner’, acknowledges their sins, and desires, to stop, so they do not experience Eternal Death.  But ‘false sinners’, keep on sinning – saying they are weak. 
(-Jesus, Monday, September 24, 2012)
 
"YOU WOULD NOT KNOW: WHAT THE PLAGUE WAS UNTIL IT MANIFESTED" 
 
“Remember I told you, you would not know: what the plague was until it manifested.  But you have discerned correctly My children.  She did in fact give birth: to a baby goat… this is going to be happening all over the Face of the Earth – as ‘My Riders’ have been sent forth with ‘their orders’”
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 4, 2012)
 
“MY CHILDREN MUST BE STRONG, IN TURNING TO ME TO BE THEIR STRENGTH”
 
“Remember I told you in the End Times, that brothers and sisters, and mothers and fathers, would deliver each other up – to death, by getting them to renounce their faith in Me, and adopt ‘worldly maxims’.  This is where My children must be strong, in turning to Me to be their strength.  For the synagogues and the churches have become “white sepulchers”, and so I am asking My children not to be afraid – to leave them behind.”  
(-Jesus, Saturday March 10, 2012)  
 
“FULL DESTRUCTION IS COMING”
 
“Remember My children, ‘all humanity’ has become cursed, because of their sins, and offenses.  She destroyed the gift that was given to her, and then blamed My True Prophets, for the destruction.  Well, one thing I will tell the World: if they want to blame Me, for all of their problems now, for their own sinful choices, then Full Destruction is Coming.  Because the wages of sin, is death.”  
(-Jesus, Friday, May 4, 2012) 
 
“MY MOTHER LISTENS AND DOES…”
 
“Remember My Mother listens and Does, what I tell her. And these are the End Times, and ‘things’, are quite different now.  And she has wept – ‘many a day’: because of the punishment, that has come, to the World; and because, of the punishment - that is coming.  For her words, are fulfilled: “Mankind, is doomed!”; but the other part, is: “if they refuse, to repent and turn away – from their ‘iniquities’, then I will not be able to ‘show them Mercy’.  The Court is ‘still in session’.  And My Mother… is ‘with Me, on this one’ – for she sees My Ways are ‘Just and True’.” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, November 25, 2012) 

“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)
 
“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 
 
Map
 
“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations;
and then the end will come.”
(Matthew 24:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment