Monday, February 12, 2018

FROM SINCE THE BEGINNING - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
than the Summa Theologica, written by Saint Thomas Aquinas - but in a MORE SIMPLISTIC way
MAKING the TESTIMONY accessible to ALL education levels."
FROM SINCE THE BEGINNING

(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise noted.)


“Remember this and consider, recall it to mind, you transgressors, remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things no yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’ calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country.  I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have planned, and I will do it”
(Isaiah 46: 8 -11)

“THE LAWS… I HAVE FOUNDED”

“This is your “daily bread”, and as long, as you keep yourselves before My Throne, you are in constant adoration.  See I can work with the laws of My Church, without going against, what I have founded from the beginning.”
(-Jesus, Thursday March 3, 2011)

“I SEE ALL THINGS”

“Again, you can not see the whole picture; nor, can you see, the future moments unfolding in the present as I do.  For I see all things, just as they were made to be.  I can foresee all future conversations you will have with one another, and with others.  I have already foreseen all of your accommodations, up until the caves – up until your final departure date – from this World.  I have already, foreseen all of your needs provided for – in each and every moment; and I have foreseen, all of the obstacles, that are coming, and how, you will overcome them. You see, when I came, from God, the Eternal Father, in Heaven – for I proceeded forth, from Him – even though I was with Him in the Beginning; because I could see, what My time would be like – here on Earth, in its fullness, I had complete confidence, in what I was called to do."
(-Jesus, Monday, February 13, 2012)

“WITH EVERY SIN THERE IS A PUNISHMENT”

“Global enslavement is coming and I will do nothing to stop it; because with every sin there is a punishment; and mankind, has sinned – grievously against Me, and My Commands.  They have forgotten, the ways, that I have, instructed them to walk, from since the beginning; and they have gone after their idols, and their ‘own sick satanic pleasures’, and their love has grown cold – ice cold.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, May 3, 2012)

“I WAS WITH GOD THE ETERNAL FATHER”

“I also am temporal, in, ‘My Humanity’; but never, do I experience, the effects of ‘sin’, in My own soul.  Yes I do have a soul My children – just like you both do, but the difference is: My Soul was Eternal, before yours was made.  My soul is perfection, because it is the fullness, of Love, flowing, from God the Eternal Father in Heaven, through, His Holy Spirit into My Being.  Though, I never was ‘created’, as God, and I was with God the Eternal Father, from ‘since the beginning’, My Temporal Flesh was Created, so that, I could ‘fully manifest Myself as human’”.
(-Jesus, Friday, July 27, 2012)

“WELCOME TO ‘THE BEGINNING…’”

“I told you before, that, My Angel, has ‘unsheathed his sword’.  Well “angel” also means messenger.  And you are My Two Witnesses.  And you have consecrated this year, to My Divine Justice.  And My Wrath is enkindled against: The Earth – ‘boiling over’, in certain parts of the World.  Welcome to ‘the Beginning – of The End, of the World – as you know it!” 
(-Jesus, Friday, September 21, 2012)

“...THE BEGINNING OF THEIR SORROWS”

“What had come to Egypt, was the end, and the beginning of their sorrows.  What has come to the Earth, through the radioactive dust particles floating in the atmosphere – all over the World, is the equivalent.” 
(-Jesus, Monday, September 24, 2012)  

“I RESTED ON THE SEVENTH… NOT… ‘A BREAK’, FROM WORLDLY PLEASURES”

“I never intended, that one day, should be set aside, for church services, in the week.  This is, contrary, to what I taught, from ‘since the beginning’.  As I created: the Heavens, and the Earth, in six days, then I rested on the seventh.  I simply rested My children, teaching mankind that they too, would need to take ‘a rest’ – from all their labors – physical, arduous labor.  Not, that they should take ‘a break’, from worldly pleasures, and set aside ‘one day’, to worship their Creator. 
(-Jesus, Friday, September 28, 2012)

“I KNOW: ALL, THINGS”

“I am the First, and the Last; the Alpha and the Omega; the Beginning, and the End.  And I have been with:God the Eternal Father in Heaven, from since before the beginning.  You are ‘finite creatures’ – but I am Infinite, and, I know: All, things.  I know the past, the present, and the future.”
(-Jesus, Monday, November 26, 2012)

“MAN AND WOMAN…”

“Man and man; woman and woman – this can never be; nor will souls, who practice such ‘wicked abominations’, enter ‘the Kingdom of Heaven’.  These people, only ‘deceive themselves’ – but they are ‘so far’, from the Truth.  Man and woman – they were Created.  That, is how, it has been, from ‘since the beginning’.  It is how: the Most High True God, ‘has Ordained it’!  Shall you ‘presume to be ‘gods’ in His Presence?!   Do you not know, that with ‘one Breath – from His Nostrils’: He can ‘sweep you away’, as though ‘you never existed’?!  Do you not fear: My Son?  Do you not have ‘a Holy Reverence’ – for ‘His Authority’?  Because I tell you Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed! – for ‘much less’, than ‘what is going-on now’.”
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Monday, November 26, 2012)


“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

Map

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations;
and then the end will come.”
(Matthew 24:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment