Sunday, February 11, 2018

The Abomination of Desolation - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
than the Summa Theologica, written by Saint Thomas Aquinas - but in a MORE SIMPLISTIC way
MAKING the TESTIMONY accessible to ALL education levels."
The Abomination of Desolation

(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise stated.)
(Links to Videos: The Abomination of Desolation Has Come!!!  Within All the Churches, The Abomination...) 

“All the leading priests and the people likewise were exceedingly unfaithful, following all the abominations of the nations; and they polluted the house of the Lord which he had hallowed in Jerusalem.  The Lord, the God of their fathers, sent persistently to them by his messengers, because he had compassion on his people and on his dwelling place; but they kept mocking the messengers of God, despising his words, and scoffing at his prophets, till the wrath of the Lord rose against his people, till there was no remedy.”
(2 Chronicles 36:14-16)

“Then if any one says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.  For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.  Behold, I have told you beforehand.  So, if they say to you, ‘Behold, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; if they say, ‘Behold, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.”
(Matthew 24:23)

“I am the bread of life.  Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died.  This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that a man may eat of it and not die.  I am the living bread  which came down from heaven; if any one eats of this bread, he will live for ever.” 
(John 6:48-51a)

“And this is the judgement, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.”
(John 3:19) 

___________


"My Holy Angels... are now marking the foreheads, of men and women and children, who will be saved during this coming Tribulation, versus the ones who have ‘sold out’.  This seal, is permanent, and can not be undone."
(-Jesus, Sunday December 18, 2011)

“I have had enough of the freemasonic agenda, working, within what once was My Church, trying to take down My Sheep and turn them into goats.  But there is no excuse, the sheep are just as responsible: for they hear My voice and they know Me, and they follow Me out of ‘the antichrist churches’, into True Worship, and they flee the ‘abomination of desolation’ - which is people turning themselves, into ‘gods’.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 16, 2011)

"‘The abomination of desolation’ has come – which is people turned inwards worshiping themselves instead of the Most High True God."
(-Jesus, Wednesday, February 1, 2012)

"I tell you now My children, ‘the mark of the beast’ is already in the churches – people in many cases are baptizing their children, in the ‘spirit of abominations and desolation.’  Yes it really is that bad."
(-Jesus, Friday, February 10, 2012)

"What has become of all of My Sacraments?  I tell you I do not even recognize them any more – for as long as these abominations are in their midst, I will no longer come to My people."
(-Jesus, Friday, February 10, 2012) 

"The ‘abomination of desolation’, now stands, in all of the places, that once, were “Holy Ground”.  Get ready!  Prepare your hearts.  Make amends with Me and your neighbor, for I am coming soon, to call ‘My Bride’, to safety."
(-Jesus, Tuesday, March 27, 2012) 

"The ‘spirit of the antichrist’, has descended, upon all of the churches, in a very profound way.  It is as though ‘black sludge’ is covering, all of the institutions.  So I am asking My People: if they care about ‘life’, if they care about ‘love’, if they care, for their own souls, then they should flee – flee at once, the abomination of desolation!  For I am not present in any of your ceremonies.  I have withdrawn Myself."
(-Jesus, Tuesday, April 3, 2012)

“I ABOLISHED THE HOLY SACRIFICE OF THE MASS… SEE ‘THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION’, IN THE CHURCH” 

“Why, do you ask, have I abolished the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass?  I did so because I was already dismissed, already gone. The freemasons within the church, had found a way of removing My Blessing from the Masses, by introducing ‘new age theology and teachings’ which are contrary to the Word of God.  These dangerous teachings have polluted the very lives of the innocent - that’s why there is no more Mass: for there is so much poison in one service, that it would do more harm than good to the souls attending.  Those who still go are drawn in by ‘the spirit of the antichrist’ and not, by any means, devotion to Me.  However, the righteous who attend there are having their eyes opened, beginning to see “the abomination of desolation”, in the church - which is in fact: man’s rejection of God and desire for self-worship, self-adoration, self-affirmation, and self-wisdom.  These things you will not find at a True Mass, where True Worship abounds.” 
(-Jesus, Saturday, October 3, 2009)
(Editor's Note: We regret to inform you, of the extremely uncomfortable Truth (the regret is because of how uncomfortable this is going to make you feel, not, because it is the Truth), that the True Holy Spirit - the One that is of the Most High True God, who dwells above the highest Heavens, the Spirit that brought all Life to the Earth, was removed from ALL of the churches, some time in October 2009.  The 'spirit' dwelling in ALL of the churches, including the one you are attending (if you are still going that is), is 'the spirit of the antichrist'.  The abomination of desolation, is NOW, in ALL of the churches. Everyone seems to think that when the abomination of desolation is "set up" in their church, that their pastor is going to say so.  The simple corresponding truth is, that wouldn't be very lucrative now would it!  And that is exactly why they kept on preaching at the expense of souls: for money, and more money, and money, alone.  When Jesus Christ the Lord said, on October 3 2009, that He abolished the Holy Sacrifice, what this means is, "there is no more expiation for sin" - in other words, the World as you know it, can ONLY spiral downwards, until it is destroyed in part, and then FULLY recreated.  You will find more notes like this one throughout the Testimony, to help people understand what most of them struggle with - NOT because those points are flawed in any way, but because they are "extremely uncomfortable" to read, and therefore the reader needs some additional help.)


GUARDIAN ANGELS – “SOON… WILL BE CALLED AWAY”

"Guardian Angels are given to souls as 'a gift from above', but soon they will be ‘called away’.  Humanity’s own ruthlessness has brought this upon themselves.  I am still there for My elect – My chosen ones, My faithful Remnant Church.  But see what happens to society as a whole, when laws are enforced by man’s unconscionable heart.  I will never forsake, nor forget My very own.  But those who have rejected Me for so long, will have 'a deep price to pay'."
(-Jesus, Tuesday, October 25, 2011)

THE HOLY ANGELS – “ARE NOW MARKING THE FOREHEADS…”

"My Holy Angels are also at work, and they are now marking the foreheads, of men and women and children, who will be saved during this coming Tribulation, versus the ones who have ‘sold out’.  This seal, is permanent, and can not be undone."
(-Jesus, Sunday December 18, 2011)

“THE SHEEP ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE...”

“I have had enough of the freemasonic agenda, working, within what once was My Church, trying to take down My Sheep and turn them into goats.  But there is no excuse, the sheep are just as responsible: for they hear My voice and they know Me, and they follow Me out of ‘the antichrist churches’, into True Worship, and they flee the ‘abomination of desolation’ - which is people turning themselves, into ‘gods’.” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, October 16, 2011)

“THE ABOMINATION... HAS COME!”

"‘The abomination of desolation’ has come – which is people turned inwards worshiping themselves instead of the Most High True God."
(-Jesus, Wednesday, February 1, 2012) 

THE MARK OF THE BEAST - “YES IT REALLY IS THAT BAD”

"I tell you now My children, ‘the mark of the beast’ is already in the churches – people in many cases are baptizing their children, in the ‘spirit of abominations and desolation.’  Yes it really is that bad."
(-Jesus, Friday, February 10, 2012)

“AS LONG AS THESE ABOMINATIONS ARE IN THEIR MIDST...”

"What has become of all of My Sacraments?  I tell you I do not even recognize them any more – for as long as these abominations are in their midst, I will no longer come to My people."
(-Jesus, Friday, February 10, 2012)

“THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, NOW STANDS – GET READY”

"The ‘abomination of desolation’, now stands, in all of the places, that once, were “Holy Ground”.  Get ready!  Prepare your hearts.  Make amends with Me and your neighbor, for I am coming soon, to call ‘My Bride’, to safety."
(-Jesus, Tuesday, March 27, 2012)

“FLEE AT ONCE, THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION!”

"The ‘spirit of the antichrist’, has descended, upon all of the churches, in a very profound way.  It is as though ‘black sludge’ is covering, all of the institutions.  So I am asking My People: if they care about ‘life’, if they care about ‘love’, if they care, for their own souls, then they should flee – flee at once, the abomination of desolation!  For I am not present in any of your ceremonies.  I have withdrawn Myself."
(-Jesus, Tuesday, April 3, 2012)

“THEIR CHURCHES HAVE BECOME DESOLATE…”

“The Roman Catholic Church, has become: like ‘the sinking oil tanker’, that has sunk to the bottom, spilling-out ‘black sludge’ everywhere.  Because the spirit of the antichrist is so strong within that ‘collective organization of people’, then, they are ‘fully immersed’ in the ‘black waters’.  But everyone within that institution is crying peace, prosperity, security, in being with ‘the true church’.   But they are all in denial of the fact, that their churches have become desolate, their priests filled with propaganda, their services - empty and void of the True Holy Spirit.  No matter, how uncomfortable the Truth is, if people love Me, then they will embrace Me – which is to embrace: the truth, and reality.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, June 3, 2012)  

“...SINS ARE EMBRACED BY THE WHOLE COMMUNITY”

"Even with the World, as wicked, as it is now My children, I still extend My Mercy, to those who will receive it.  But, there are not many out there, willing to be merciful – to themselves, or, to their neighbor.   When I said “I desire mercy not sacrifice”, I was referring to ‘an evil age’, a time, when routine, and ritual, and almsgiving, would take the place of mercy.  What good, are all of those things – in those ‘institutional abominations’, if sins are embraced by the whole community?  What good are their sacrifices to Me, if they are merciless with their fellow man?  I tell you now I cannot grant Mercy, to those, who refuse to show mercy. Being a sinner and knowing it is one thing, but these people in these institutions proclaim themselves “christian”, but at the same time, commit ‘horrible abominations’ in My Sight.  They see themselves as “good people”.  But I have not come to call “good” people to Myself, nor “nice” people’ but I came to call sinners."  
(-Jesus, Wednesday, August 1, 2012)

“STEP OUTSIDE THE BOAT...”

"Just as I asked Peter, to step outside the boat, for I spoke to his heart, and he even walked on water – for a little bit. And he risked everything he knew to be true in that moment, and took ‘a leap of faith’.  And as he started to sink with fear in his heart, I pulled him up again.  And we walked together - into the boat.  And then I sat and talked with the disciples, and they came to know Me – as I truly am.  But that ‘leap of faith’ is what it is going to take, for people, to get ‘back on the right track’, and ‘in the True Faith’.  For right now My children, people are worshiping the Abomination of Desolation, in their churches, and in their places of worship.  And until they step outside, what is comfortable and familiar to them, and take the leap of faith, they will never know: Me, as I truly AM.  But only as “the picture-book jesus”, or “the holy card jesus”, or perhaps “the Baptist jesus”, “the Protestant jesus”, “the Seventh Day Adventist jesus”, “the Mormon jesus”, “the United Church jesus”, the Catholic jesus”, or “Protestant jesus”.  I am not ‘divided in any way’.  I am One, and the same Jesus – living, in Three Divine Persons.  I AM the Person of Jesus Christ.  And I do, have a personality – that is human.  There is only one of Me, and people, must leave all, of their “jesuses” behind, in order, to follow Me – to their Eternal Reward in Heaven.”  
(-Jesus, Monday, August 20, 2012)

“I HAVE LEFT ALL OF THE CHURCHES” 

"My True Followers will wait, on their Shepherd to lead them, where it is they need to be – in each and every moment, not on their terms.  And many times, it will be ‘quite uncomfortable’ what I am asking.   But I still expect ‘My Followers’ – to follow.  And I have left all of the churches.  And if they want to follow Me, then they will have to leave them behind, as well."
(-Jesus, Thursday, September 20, 2012)

“THEIR HEARTS – THEY HAVE TURNED INTO IDOLS – MADE OF STONE”

“Because the people, in these: ‘worship temples’, do not worship Me My children, but their ‘own gods’. Their hearts – they have turned into idols – made of stone; and I can not penetrate through.  They are ‘fixated on’ the abomination of desolation standing in, what once was a Holy place.  But I can not bless the people, if they continue, to embrace ‘sins’, for I do not bless any sin.  Nor do I give anyone permission to do so.” 
(-Jesus, Friday, September 28, 2012)

“STANDING, IN WHAT ONCE, WAS HOLY GROUND… IT IS ‘THE SPIRIT OF JEZEBEL’”

“I told you, you would witness ‘the Abomination of Desolation’ My children – and you have!  What was standing, in what once, was Holy Ground?  In the place, that used to be, My Sanctuary?  Women, My children.  Out of all of the things, that you witnessed during today’s ‘services’ (it may seem: very small – yet, it is not in My Eyes) - it is the fact, that women, are being allowed, to ‘prance around the altar’, to be ‘lectors’, to have ‘positions of influence’ – during, the “mass”.  This is one of the reasons – one of the top reasons, that I have left: all of the institutions.  For they have all: compromised, in allowing women, to have the same ‘equality’ as men, in what once, was My Sanctuary.  There is no place for them there – at all, My children.  This is just ‘one more step’ for them, to desire, to become priests.  And they already have this desire – in their hearts – for ‘the seeds of deception’, have been planted – in their souls – through: the affirmation of others.  They believe they have a right to be there.  Then I have a right to leave My children, it is that simple. It is ‘the spirit of Jezebel’ that has: ‘taken over’ all, of the institutions – to the point, where men are simply floundering in their identities and roles, within the religious community.  She – as in ‘the spirit of Jezebel’, has turned peoples’ hearts inwards, towards themselves.  For that spirit only focuses on self, and does not regard My authority – moving through any of My Messengers.  Now the Spirit has fled the churches – that is The True, Holy Spirit.  Why?  Because the people would rather: embrace, the demonic spirit of Jezebel, and affirmation of each other; rather than My True Holy Spirit, who would ‘convict their hearts’, so that their consciences could work.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, September 30, 2012) 

 _____________



“WITHIN ALL THE CHURCHES AROUND, THE WORLD” 
Jesus said: What, is within all the churches around, the World My children?  - Even, as far as Nigeria, itself?  [“The abomination of desolation?”] Yes, the answer is:  the abomination that makes desolate, the souls, of all who attend, to worship: the false ‘gods’ in that place - they worship falsely. I am separating: the sheep, from the goats.  And people are not listening, to My Messages on line, about the Abomination of Desolation, within all of the religious institutions.  And so I have allowed ‘this thing’ to happen, to a certain woman, to reveal to the churches – everywhere: ‘the fruit’ of their prayers and sacrifices. If they ask something of Me in ‘the spirit of the antichrist’, then they will be ‘quite surprised’ with what they get – as I do not answer those prayers; but ‘the enemy of souls’ does.  If Pharaoh’s magicians, can turn their rods into serpents, then ‘the enemy’, can make a goat, come out, of a woman fully possessed, by ‘the spirit, of the enemy’ himself.  ‘The fruit of her loins’, becomes ‘his child’. The fruit, of a mother, who loves life, will be a normal baby – if she has not committed: the act, of abortion; then I will bless her, with a child – that is normal.  But most women are desiring: death,in their wombs – inside church, and outside.  The “fellowship”, that the woman was part of, was: ‘a satanic unity’ – of souls. This is very “unpleasant” to hear - as the Truth, can be discomforting.  Perhaps people will realize: that no matter how much they reject the truths in front of them, they still can not escape: ‘the reality’, of ‘the woman’, giving birth, to “a real goat”; and ‘the reality’, of radiation poisoning:everyone, on the Face of the Earth; and ‘the reality’, of the coming, mutations.
(-Jesus, Saturday, October 6, 2012)

“NOW ARE THE DESOLATE TIMES…”

“Now are the desolate times.  Now are the times when souls must choose to follow after Me – from their hearts, as I no longer dwell, within their ‘stone-cold buildings’, and I will not come and dwell within: ‘stone-cold hearts’.  If people want Me to come to them, they are going to have to work for it… The ministers, the rabbis, the priests, have all betrayed Me – in a ‘most grievous way’!  So that is why, I no longer come to them: when they cry out in their prayers - when, they offer up their ‘prayer intentions’, I am not listening; when they fast and ‘give alms’, I am not acknowledging their deeds.  Because of the wickedness they choose to embrace, they make their good deeds ‘null and void’ before Me.” 
(Jesus, Wednesday, October 17, 2012)   

“HOW IS IT, THAT I HAVE STOLEN MY PRESENCE, FROM THEIR SANCTUARIES?”

“What is: ‘the abomination of desolation in the Roman catholic institution’?  What is ‘abominable’, about their services?  I hear: ‘catholics’, asking this question, My children, after they have glanced, at the website.  In particular, ‘the schismatic church’ page.  How is it, that I have stolen My Presence, from their sanctuaries? Because, I am not ‘living in the hearts of the people’; and when they pray, ‘the True Holy Spirit’ is not praying through them.  Therefore I cannot hear their prayers; therefore they become desolate!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

“FLEE THE ABOMINATION, OF DESOLATION”

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation; and find out what I am asking of you.  Come, drink of ‘the waters of life’, and be healed of your sins!  Despise the water I give to you!  And ‘the Judgment of ‘the beast state’’ will ‘come upon you.’”
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

“THE PEOPLE… ARE… DESOLATE”

“Judas, represents, or is an example – of all, those ministers, priests and rabbis, who would betray the Son of man, and who are betraying Me right now!  Because they fill their pockets full – of ‘blood money’; and withhold My word, from the people – so they are malnourished, and desolate.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, November 1, 2012)

“I HAVE EVEN REMOVED, MY ANOINTINGS”

“Therefore, I have even removed, My ‘anointings’, from all, the priests, ministers, and rabbis – all over the world!  They can have their money, their prestige their positions; they can have their power, and their ‘palaces’; but I am not ‘with them’.” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, November 1, 2012) 

“THROUGH ‘DESOLATE HOSTS’… ‘THE SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST’… YOU ARE ALL RECEIVING”

“I no longer come, to your souls – through – ‘unconsecrated hosts’, through ’desolate hosts’; but ‘the enemy of souls’ does; and ‘the spirit of the antichrist’ is what you are all receiving.  Because you did not seek Me in your hearts, but ‘desired allegiances’ with this World.  The only hope for you now, is My words – of Truth, and Life.”  
(-Jesus, Tuesday, November 6, 2012)

“A HEINOUS PLAN: FOR WORLD GOVERNANCE – OF ALL OF THE NATIONS, BY ‘THE ENEMY INCARNATE’”

“The coming, of “the lawless one”, by the activity, of the devil, is about, to manifest – to the fullest degree!  Because he hates man, and desires: that all their souls be lost.  Obama may have “triumphed”, in this “election”, but he forgets, that: I, win, the war.  Indeed, I have already won it!  He is not ‘just a mere man’, but is ‘the desolate one’ – the one, who makes ‘all things desolate’!  By his very nature, he has an inclination to murder, to mayhem, to chaos. On the surface, he seems personable, friendly and popular with all of the people.  But underneath ‘all of that’, is a heinous plan: for world governance - of all of the nations, by ‘the enemy incarnate’.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - U.S. Election Day Results)

“RUN AWAY AND FLEE… ‘THE OBAMA NATION’…”

“My Two Witnesses are here – not  to perform ‘signs and wonders’ – for the whole World to see; but ‘signs and wonders’, will come: ‘the antichrist’ will perform, many of these signs.  But ‘the sign’ that I give to you all (-as I said before), is ‘the sign of Jonah’.  For he was disciplined: when he ran away, from the Truth being spoken, in his ‘interior life’.  It is better to run away and flee, from the Abomination of Desolation, in all of the churches.  And it is better to flee, ‘the Obama Nation’, that is set-up, in, “the white house” - not “white” at all, but “drips with the blood of the innocent” - here, is the leader, that you wanted; instead, of My Laws, and My Commands, and My Love.”   
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - U.S. Election Day)  

“FIRST REPENT OF YOUR SINFUL WAYS…”

“I desire, that people, from All the Nations round about, would partake, of ‘the Olive Branches’ extended – through My Two Witnesses; through My online Testimony.  For it is ‘a very bad idea’, to hate them; and in doing so hate Me.  Better, to repent, and be filled with the True Holy Spirit; than reject these words, and be ‘desolate’!  Because, you are ‘desolate’ now – until you receive: The New Pentecost in your hearts.  Ask me for the grace, to receive the True Holy Spirit; but first repent of your sinful ways; and then: He, and I, and My Father in Heaven will come to you – as I promised to come, to My True Disciples; and I promised them I would not leave them ‘desolate’.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 14, 2012)

“PEOPLE CAN NO LONGER FIND: LIGHT, LIFE AND TRUTH… NOW”

“For My Testimony, is ‘a light to all Nations; and My Mother and I, are ‘Bright, Morning Stars’.  Because most stars have lost their shining,’ My children; and the moon ‘used to reflect’, the brilliance, of these stars; ‘the moon’, symbolizing: the True Church.  And now ‘the moon has been darkened’, and ‘the stars have lost their shining’; and the Sun, as well, does not ‘give off its light’.  What this means: is ‘in the World’, people can no longer find: Light, Life and Truth – in their churches, in their fellowships, and in their families.  And no where – on the Face of the Earth, are My words, being given – to the people.  And I symbolize ‘the Sun’.  Because all of the churches, have ‘buried the light of the Son; and they give the people ‘artificial light’ instead.  So the stars, lost their shining, as they were starved, of: the moonlight.  This is also, referring to the time, of ‘the abomination of desolation’ – and that is ‘this time now’, My children.” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, November 25, 2012)

“OCTOBER… 20009… ‘SET-UP’”

“For in October, of 2009, ‘the abomination’, was ‘set-up’.” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, November 25, 2012)

“SINCE THE BEGINNING OF… TELEVISION… SET-UP IN PEOPLES’ HOMES”

“Since the beginning, of the invention of the television, it has been set-up in peoples’ homes.  And with ‘the division, in the homes’, it has been set-up in peoples’ hearts.
(-Jesus, Sunday, November 25, 2012)

“THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, IS ‘DEPRIVATION OF SALVATION’” 

“For the abomination of desolation, is ‘deprivation, of salvation’.  Because ‘sin’, is ‘put on a pedestal’ – above one’s own salvation; and ‘neglect of one’s own spiritual life’, is all that there is left, when this happens.”  
(-Jesus, Sunday, November 25, 2012)

“‘THE DESOLATING SACRILEGE’, SET-UP…”

“The desolation, in the churches: has been ongoing – for centuries.  But I was ‘very specific’ – when I said, “When you see: ‘the desolating sacrilege’, set-up, then, let those, who are on, the rooftop, not go in, and take, ‘their cloak’.  What this means, is those on the rooftops, are ‘better off’, than those within the churches. Those who cling, to the institutions, when those shepherds, are ‘all preaching: for their own gain’; to ‘slaughter their sheep’; to ‘make money’, from them.  Their call, is ‘to flee the abomination that makes desolate’.  Their call is ‘to flee ‘the shepherds, in wolves clothing’. Their call, is to stop! - giving them money; is to ‘put an end to tithing’.  But to give of themselves instead: to give ‘wholly unto Me’; to be ‘nourished, by My word’ – so that they may Live!” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, November 25, 2012)

“THE TRUTH:… THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, HAS REMOVED! – HIS PRESENCE,  FROM THIS EARTH!” 

“At the time I was writing, much of ‘what I was saying’, I was speaking, to the people, who still had ‘some mercy left inside themselves’!  I was speaking to people who were ‘filled with’ the True Holy Spirit.  But if people read my letters today, they can read them - in ‘complete ignorance’, of the Truth: that the Lord Jesus Christ, has Removed! – His Presence, from this Earth!  Now He is Seated, at the Right Hand, of God the Eternal Father in Heaven – Ruling, with ‘a Rod of Iron! That is why, it was ‘necessary’, that this Gospel, be made ‘available’, to the people, of this time and Age. For the Lord Jesus Christ’s Testimony, is ‘the same Spirit’, as ‘the Spirit’ – I was inspired to write with.  I was inspired, by ‘the living Word of God’, to preach to, and ‘teach the people’, of my Age and generation.”   
(-Saint Peter, Thursday, December 6, 2012)

“I HAVE NOT, BEEN COMING, TO SOULS, ‘IN THAT STATE’”

“I am so glad, and pleased, not to have to suffer, within souls, My children.  No longer am I ‘stifled’, within ‘blackened hearts’.  Most people, that go up, to receive, the ‘unholy communion’, the ‘unholy spirit of the antichrist’, are in ‘the state of mortal sin’.  Now I have ‘kept back’, and I have been silent – for ‘a time’, just like ‘the unborn’.  But since ‘the abomination that makes desolate’ has been ‘set-up’, I have not, been coming, to souls, ‘in that state’.  For, it would be, as though: I was coming to dwell, within the Egyptians!! – who had ‘other gods’, before Me! – who worshiped their ‘gods of gold, and silver’, iron and wood – ‘lifeless idols’!  I would not ‘enter into them’ and ‘share Myself with demons!’  They why, would I ‘enter in’, and be with people – ‘of this Age’!  I am disgusted, at this ‘wicked, and perverse, generation’ - for they, are faithless! Polluted! and vile creatures!!  I, am in Heaven now; and during this three and a half years I have been ‘ruling, with a Rod of Iron’!  Discipline is what souls need! – to ‘get back on the right track’!  For too long, they have ‘seen me’, as some ‘old, poor, shepherd’!  They have seen Me only as ‘an infant, child’!  Or they see Me only as having ‘feminine, qualities’!   “Queen Jezebel”, has ‘taken over’, all the institutions! - therefore, I am not, in any of them!  The priests, have ‘sold their anointings’, for ‘riches in this life’!”
(-Jesus, Friday, December 7, 2012)

“IT WAS ‘THE CATHEDRAL’, THAT CAUSED, ‘THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION’”

“When you were at the Cathedral My son, you sacrificed much… At most of your masses, you united ‘My Precious Blood’, with ‘the blood of the unborn souls’.  This, even caused, the principalities, and ‘powers at work’… to become: enraged!  So they ‘got together’, and I heard it all, as I allowed it.  The ‘angels’ got together, and ‘devised a plan’, to kick you, out, of the Cathedral… But it was all ‘part of My Plan and Grand Design’: For the Roman Catholic Institution, to reject, their future Pontiff – thereby, ‘severing themselves’ –from Me (and you my son)… For ‘the anointings’ have been removed from them.  And they are in a spiritual ‘famine and desert’.  But they ‘will not acknowledge this’ for they are ‘stubborn souls’!  They bowed, to the Jezebellians,within, ‘that Cathedral’… And it was ‘the Cathedral’, that caused, ‘the abomination of desolation’ now spread, over the whole World!  It was, your brother priests, at the time. Their choices, to crucify you My son: led to this ‘spiritual famine – all, over the World’; led, to the ‘mark of the beast’, that is in all, the churches; led, to My Presence, being removed, from the Roman Catholic Hierarchical Institution; led, to ‘the Schism’… Because I am Just.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, December 8, 2012)

“THEIR LIES, AND TRICKERIES… ‘THEIR GOD WAS DESOLATE’!”

“I slew, ‘the prophets of Baal’... For their ‘god’, was dead! – lifeless!... he did not answer!... I prayed; and I called out – to the Lord Most High True God… To show ‘all those around’, that the God I worship,truly answers, prayers…  And, He was able to… Because ‘it was His Will’; and, so that His Name, would be glorified!... And the prophets of Baal, knew that their lies, and trickeries – by getting the people to believe, ‘in their god’ – were ‘brought to the light’.  For truly ‘their god was desolate’! – and could not answer, any of their prayers.  And so, ‘as was agreed’, I slew ‘the prophets, of the false god’!  And I am doing so, again – through the both of you.  For truly my spirit, is with you – as you listen, to the ‘true inspirations’, from ‘the Holy Spirit of the Living God’.  Now ‘literal fire’, does not come down, ‘from the Heavens’ – in this time.  But ‘what happened back then’, - in ‘my time’ – during, that ‘incident’, was simply an allegory, for ‘the Fire of Truth’ – pouring forth from your mouths, ‘to consume your foes’.  As ‘the wicked are slain’! – by ‘the Word’, of the Most High True God’s: Testimony.”
(-Elijah, Tuesday, December 11, 2012)

“BECAUSE THEY HAVE CHOSEN  TO BE DEAD – SPIRITUALLY!” 

“For three years, there was ‘famine’ – upon the land.  And no rain, fell – in that time.  And the people were starving, and ‘dying of hunger’... Why am I telling you this?  But to compare, ‘the three year drought, to ‘a three and a half year spiritual famine’ – all over the World.  Which one is worse?  For the people do not even know that they are famished! – that there is ‘a hunger inside them’ – for the Truth! – for the Word of the Lord.  Because they have chosen to be dead – spiritually! What life is there in souls, who choose, to be ‘spiritually – famished’!  In my time, there were not ‘things’, to distract people, from the reality, of ‘a famine’ - from the reality of ‘no rain’!  - from the reality of ‘dying crops’! – and dying children.  But now in your time, there, is ‘a spiritual famine’ – of larger ‘Biblical proportions’!  And the people, are ‘in ignorance’, of this fact.  They see themselves as ‘filled’; when they are ‘truly empty’.  They see their churches, as ‘holy places’; when they are ‘surely desolate’! – and, ‘an abomination unto the Lord’.  For He says, “What man exalts, is ‘an abomination unto God”.  These words are true!  If only people, would ‘look around, themselves’, and see, what ‘their World’ has become.  And look inside, and see ‘what has become: their World’!  They would find the truth – through ‘silent  reflection’.  But the people do not ‘desire this’. For as I said before, their minds, are ‘far away’ – from the Lord’s Ways.  So ‘out of their minds! – are they.  If they would look: inside their home, through ‘the Eyes, of the Living God’, they would see, abominations and sins ‘in their midst’!   If they had ‘any fear of the Lord at all’! – they would remove, their televisions,from their homes.  And they would instead read: the Lord’s Testimony.  For truly Here is ‘where they will find Life’!  But if they do not know that they are ‘dead’ – to the Lord, How can they find ‘life’ in Him, and through His words?” 
(-Elijah, Wednesday, December 12, 2012)

“’THE VILE ABOMINATIONS’… BEING ‘COMMITTED’, IN ‘HIS HOUSE’!”

“So he made me ‘a watchman’ for the house – of Israel; and he showed me, ‘the abominations’, going on – inside, their walls; every man, in his ‘room of pictures’.  He showed me: what the priests, and the elders, and the Levites, were doing - behind closed doors!  He took me away ‘in Spirit’, and showed me, ‘the vile abominations’, that were being ‘committed’, in ‘His house’!  And I saw it all!  For He showed me through ‘visions’… He showed me: all the creeping things, and man-made beasts, and images! - and idols! – the priests, the Levites, the elders, were worshiping.  They thought The Most High True God could not ‘see them’; but He allowed Me – His Prophet, to see - as well.  And so you, Pope Peter, have been made ‘a watchman’, for the house of Israel! ” 
(-Ezekiel, Friday, December 14, 2012)

“THEY ARE… WORSHIPING FALSE ‘GODS’!” 

“They do not worship – the way God, the Eternal Father in Heaven, wants to be worshiped! First of all, they are worshiping the wrong ‘gods’ in their institutions… worshiping false ‘gods’!  They do not know ‘the True God’!  And through Our Lord’s Testimony, they are ‘face to face’ with the Omnipotent,God! – whether ‘they like it or not’…   you give them the necessary warnings ‘they need’! – in order to be ‘saved’ from His Divine Wrath!...  People, are not ‘putting their Creator – first’!  So when they die, he puts them ‘last’.  So continue to warn, about ‘the dangers’, and ‘the perils, of sin’ - so that people, can choose to ‘flee far from it’!” 
(-Ezekiel, Friday, December 14, 2012)

“A RESULT… OF MY REFUSAL, TO… CONSECRATE RUSSIA…” 

“The abomination, of desolation, is ‘a result’ also, of my refusal, to gather ‘all the bishops, of the World – under my care, and ‘in unity’, consecrate Russia – to Her [The Blessed Virgin Mary’s] Immaculate Heart! Why did I not do this!  Because satan, was in the Vatican, and is still there!  And he rules over most of the people.  For his ‘satanic agenda’, has taken the place, of the True Gospel - of True Worship.” 
(-Saint Karol Wojtyla, Friday, December 14, 2012)

“THEY HAD ‘THE GIFT OF HIS PRESENCE’… BUT THEY ‘BETRAYED HIM’ OVER AND OVER AGAIN” 

“When I was ‘on the earth’, I held ‘the Mass’ very ‘sacred’ – even feeling and experiencing ‘the wounds – of Christ’, as I offered His Sacrifice… And it was ‘very painful’!  But it was ‘necessary, for me to suffer’, in order, for some souls to be helped, as they saw, what I endured - through faith… Back then, through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, people could be drawn ‘closer to Christ’.  They had ‘the Gift of His presence’ – at every Eucharistic Celebration.  But they ‘betrayed Him’ over and over again – by ‘going up to receive Him’ in ‘the state of mortal sin’. And so, as He has said, ‘no longer is He stifled within blackened souls’… Confession, was very important, as it was ‘a sacrament’, within the Church.  But souls failed to ‘use this sacrament worthily’; and just as their sins were forgiven, they would go, and commit them – again, with ‘full knowledge’, never striving, to stop!  I know this, as ‘a gift was given to me’ in the confessional, ‘to read hearts’.   I could read ‘souls at a distance’ and their motives – when the Lord would show them to me.”
(-Saint Padre Pio, Saturday, December 15, 2012)

“ALL PASTORS… HAVE LOST ‘THE COUNSEL, OF THE TRUE HOLY SPIRIT”

“I was given, visions – of four ‘beasts’… But what does it all mean?  It was ‘later revealed’, in this time, to the both of you – the Lord’s Two Witnesses.  And now, it is to be revealed, to the World!... ‘the lion’, I saw, represents ‘all pastors, ministers, rabbis, and all shepherds’ – who have lost ‘the Counsel, of the True Holy Spirit… ‘the false holy spirit’ – guiding these people: away from their Creator! – towards themselves… no longer, do they believe, in ‘the True God’; but ‘the saints’… only believe, in themselves – that ‘god’, “has saved them”!! – but apart, from repentance… as their main focus, is on ‘taking from the people’ – their money!... ‘to crush peoples’ souls, to send them down! – to Hades!” 
(-Daniel, Monday, December 17, 2012)

“THE GREAT SPIRITUAL FAMINE… STARTED… IN A LITTLE TOWN, CALLED, KINGSTON, ONTARIO”

“The great spiritual famine, that took place, ‘world-wide’, began, in October, of 2009 – with the setting-up, of ‘the abomination of desolation’.  But, ‘the famine’ started, on a smaller level, in a little town, called, “Kingston, Ontario” – in, ‘an archdiocese’.  And that is where you two came from. I brought you together – there, for a reason: so you would begin, ‘storing up’, ‘spiritual food’ – nourishment, from Heaven! – in order, for souls to benefit – who were ‘starving from the Truth’.  Because ‘the famine’ was going to overtake the whole world, in just a few years. And when ‘the desolation’ began, you both, became nourished, through My word.  And you were being filled – on a daily basis, with ‘bread, from Heaven’.  I came to you twice a day- sometimes even three – then.  But you had no idea at that time, that My Messages, were going to be shared, with others, in the time of ‘a great spiritual famine’ – of souls!  And that famine, began, Christmas Day, 2012 – when almost everyone on the Face of the Earth, received ‘the mark of the Beast’.  But still, during that ‘time period’ – between 2009, and 2012, again, you both were being nourished, with food, from Heaven.” 
(-Jesus, Friday, December 13, 2013)

FROM THE MAILBOX 

(This is the Environmentally Friendly, energy saving way, to address some of the questions, people are asking)

Here is an actual question we recently received in our mailbox: 

Do you know what The abomination of desolation, is? If so what?

Here is our reply:

You will find the answer on this web page, [a Link to the top of THIS page - the one you are now reading - was posted here].

To summarize, Jesus Christ the Lord, the Most High True God, in early October 2009, removed His Presence, from ALL the Christian Churches.  The True Holy Spirit was removed.  The desolation is a reference to the fact that people are desolate, apart from God - and they are apart from Him because He is not there!  The abomination, is that they continue to worship, His ABSENCE, and they call it "holy".  Since "nature hates a void", the 'spirit of the antichrist' has filled 'the void' in the churches, and yet the people continue to worship - THAT spirit, all the while, calling IT "holy".  That, is what is "set up", in ALL of the churches.

Bonus: The abomination was set up in homes, through the Television.  It is one thing to watch television - all the while, actively seeking the Truth, and actively filtering the information continuously.  Anyone who watched television doing so, would have thrown the television out a long time ago.  No good can come from it.  It is the Abomination of Desolation, "set up" ( - a.k.a. "the TV set" - understand?), in the home.  Homes with televisions in them, are homes where The Most High True God does not dwell; they are in fact desolate, because of that abomination.

Finally, the abomination of desolation, is now set up, in the hearts, of all those, who have received "the mark of the beast".  Those with the mark of the beast, have had their souls "set aside", or removed, and are without common sense or reason - merely operating on resolutions they have made, routines, and instincts.  Their 'wills', are 'fixed', in a state of mortal sin.

Double Bonus:  The United States, is now [- at the time this was posted]. "the Obama Nation of Desolation".  You should be able to figure that one out, for yourself.



SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS

On October 3, 2009 - the day Jesus Christ the Lord indicated the abomination of desolation was now FULLY set up in all the churches and religious institutions around the world, there were multiple planetary alignments in the skies.  This is what the solar system looked like.  The red lines, indicate the planetary alignments at that time.  This is NOT "astrology".  It is merely, observing the signs in the skies - something that was hinted at in the New Testament, in the Bible.

“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars…”
(Luke 21:25) 



Multiple planetary alignments like the one on October 3 2009 above is an EXTREMELY rare Sign
But what is even more unusual about the above alignment that coincided with the abomination of desolation, 
being fully set up, is that on that day, EVERY major celestial body in our solar system,
was in an alignment with 2 others. "3" of course, being a Numerical Sign of the Blessed Trinity.


It is very significant, that every major celestial body in our solar system was in a planetary alignment of some sort, on that day.  To get an even better understanding of this significance, see the the video at THIS LINK on our website. 

There is no better way to recruit New Members to the True Church
than by simply exposing the satanic orgy that has now become a daily ritual,
in the Roman Catholic Hierarchical Institution

Ever since the abomination of desolation was set up in all the churches in October of 2009, it is important to know, that the priests in the Roman Catholic Hierarchical Institution began feeding their congregations "the three foul spirits" that everyone was warned about in the Book of Revelations: flattery, affirmation and tolerance (Revelations 16:13-14).  At the same time, the priests "were FED", all the demons that were being embraced by their congregations.  And so what is going on in the RCHI, before all of Heaven, at each "so-called mass", IS most accurately described as "a satanic orgy".  And that is the term that the King of Heaven used, to describe it.  And so, WHENEVER you even THINK about the RCHI - you are invited to lift up a decade of the Holy Rosary under the Blessed Virgin Mary's Title, "Conqueror of 'the great harlot' of Rome", and pray for the END, of the Roman Catholic Hierarchical Institution.  Why "the END"?  Because over time - and this is the explanation given by Jesus Christ the Lord - over time, the priests of the RCHI succeeded, in sacrificing that institution to the devil.  That "sacrifice" is irreversible, and as a result, the damage that has been done, is now "IRREPARABLE" - even for the Creator of the Universe (- because of the immutable and perfect Spiritual Laws).  And so He, the Most High TRUE God, is bringing 'that HIERARCHY', to an End! - because, "HEAVEN, is a MONARCHY"!  And as the Kingdom of Heaven CONTINUES to be built up - first in the hearts of the True Members of the Faithful Remnant - that Kingdom, can now ONLY exist, within the Structure of "a Holy Monarchy".  Francis WILL fall! - and fall hard, in the Most High TRUE God's timing - in His "PERFECT, and INFINITE Wisdom, and PLAN!"  Let all those who desire to go WITH "the son of perdition" - who IS Antipope Francis - let THEM, cling tightly, to "that SINKING, STINKING! - oil tanker", that IS the RCHI.  Let all those who desire "the LIFERAFT", of the Most High TRUE God's, "Ark of SAFETY", come FORWARD - and PUBLICLY, denounce! - FRANCIS - AS "the antipope", AND "the destroyer" - prophesied, to come.

The Bible DOES in fact warn people to stay home from church on Sundays, in the time of The End 

And now - after October 2009 - now that the Abomination is set up in all the religious institutions, the Scriptures are revealing the fullness of their meaning...

"Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner [- as in, failing to discern the body - failing to discern that Christ's Presence has been removed from the institutions] will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord [- because it is an offense, against their Creator]. Let a man examine himself, [- the daily examination of conscience] and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. [- referring to the Testimony, where the TRUE Body and Blood of Jesus Christ are found]  For any one who eats and drinks without discerning the body [- discerning that Jesus has now left ALL the religious institutions] eats and drinks judgment upon himself. [- when they receive "the unholy communion" that is offered in those abominable places]  That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died.  But if we judged ourselves truly, we should not be judged. [- meaning: if people were HONEST with themselves about their TRUE Spiritual state before the Most High TRUE God, they WOULDN'T fall under condemnation]  But when we are judged by the Lord [- referring to those who ARE choosing to be honest with themselves - who are the Members of His Faithful Remnant], we are chastened [- referring to "DISCIPLINED"] so that we may not be condemned along with the world. [- referring to escaping the mark of the beast and the mark of Cain]  So then, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another [- DON'T exalt yourselves, by taking the place of honor at the table]—  if any one is hungry, let him eat at home [-and read the online Testimony, the ULTIMATE Testament]—lest you come together [- in a religious institution] to be condemned." [- for that is how they ALL received the mark of Cain]
(1 Corinthians 11:27-34a)

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Most High True God was most KIND and PATIENT to wait THREE YEARS! (- after the abomination was set up - before administering the spiritual mark of the beast, to the inhabitants of the earth, who preferred to be in the state of mortal sin, as they REMAINED in the religious institutions) - giving the people the chance to 'DISCERN the body', and so FLEE!  And MANY of them DID! - DISCERN - that, the hosts were "EMPTY"; but they KEPT GOING, "out of ROUTINE", ritual, and habits of self-holiness.  And so the Most High TRUE God, was "MOST Just", in 'His DEALINGS', with mankind.  (April 4, 2017 update)

And of course, all the satanic priests - referring to ALL the desolate priests in the Roman Catholic Hierarchical institution - as in, ALL of them! - are invited to hear a few encouraging words, from a former altar server. who chose to LEAVE that satanic institution - BECAUSE of the desolation, that was set up inside, when Jesus Christ the Lord simply walked out the front door in 2009.  Will YOU follow your Creator?  

  

Luke is now a Member of the Faithful Remnant Church
He chose, "Wisely"

Sure sounds like "a SCHISM" to me!  

WHO will be the first CREDIBLE reporter, to scoop THIS story?

It is "just a matter of time", now.
“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

Map

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations;
and then the end will come.”
(Matthew 24:14)

How to get Blessed Holy Water    Pray The Burning Bush Prayer    Return to the Home page

TestimonyOfThe2 is the Primary YouTube Video Channel for "TestimonyOf TheTwoWitnesses.com".
Any attempts made, to take either of our video Channels down, IS, "an act, of RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION and
DISCRIMINATION" - because WHAT we BELIEVE, is very DIFFERENT, and UNIQUE- from what OTHERS believe.
This IS! - "a new branch, of Christianity", and we have EVERY right! - to practice our Faith. As EACH! - individual on
the PLANET - HAS, been GIVEN, "FREEDOM of religion"and "FREEDOM to practice, WHATEVER faith they choose".

Browse our Video Channels: There are more than 1000 videos on our YouTube Channel 
that testify to the Truths in the Testimony and to what Jesus Christ the Lord has done
in the lives of each Member of the Faithful Remnant.  Just click on the icon, for the Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment