Tuesday, February 13, 2018

GRACE "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)
 
The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
"


GRACE
 
(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise noted.)
 
“Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.  For we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sinning.  Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
(Hebrews 4:14-16)
 
"...WITH THOSE WHO WILL RESPOND"
 
"I leave My Grace with those who will respond; but those who have fixed their will on evil, I cannot help.  And so, I allow them to make their free-will choice, but I also show them the consequences for their sins against Me."
(-Jesus Wednesday, September 16, 2009)
 
"AS LONG AS YOU STAY IN THE STATE OF..."
 
"Put on your ‘spiritual vision’, every morning, and every evening.  Look through the World as you see it, and learn to see it through God’s Eyes.  It is good to put on ‘the Helmet of Salvation’, but you must not forget to clothe yourself in ‘the Mind of Jesus Christ the Lord’, for that is where the enemy of your souls attacks you the most – through your perceptions of the reality around you.  Pay no attention to the demons’ protests, they cannot harm you as long as you stay in the state of Grace, and under my Maternal Protection."
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Friday, January 1, 2010)
 
"SO FEW PEOPLE ARE 'OPEN' OR 'RECEPTIVE TO THEM'"
 
"The graces are there, as long as you reach out for them. It’s not that Graces are no longer there, being poured out upon the World, it is that very few people are ‘open’, or ‘receptive to them’ - this is what is very sad."
(-Jesus Sunday, January 24, 2010)
 
"...AS 'HEAVENLY CURRENCY'"
 
"Money cannot get you Heaven, but graces can - if you cooperate with them, and buy the right things.  Think of Graces as ‘Heavenly currency’, far greater than any gold in the entire World.  For graces are from God, and they are meant to directly help the soul to get to Heaven."
(-Jesus Sunday, January 24, 2010)
 
"...ARE THERE TO SUSTAIN AND HELP TO GROW YOUR SPIRITUAL LIVES"
 
"Now you may not feel or even be aware of the money you are carrying, it’s just there, but you have it to buy what you need, to sustain your lives.  But the Graces are there to sustain and help to grow your spiritual lives.  So choose Graces, My children, not Earthly monetary gain, and you will be rewarded in this life and in the next."
(-Jesus Friday, January 1, 2010)
 
"...HOLDING THEM TOGETHER"
 
"And as for the families going through divorce, you are just witnessing the seeds of division fully blossom, in families.  Injustice has blossomed, and so has pride.  More and more relationships are going to break up, for it was only My Grace holding them together."
(-Jesus Sunday April 4, 2010)
 
"...TO GUIDE THE SOULS TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH"
 
"Did you think that it would not get that much worse?  My children, now that there are no Graces to guide the souls to righteousness and truth; unless they want them, all they have, is their demons, that they have chosen, to build a relationship with."
(-Jesus Sunday April 4, 2010)
 
"THEY HAVE NO..."
 
"What did you expect, My children, they have no Grace – common sense and reason has left them, along with counsel and goodness.  Man has become more like the image of their ‘father’ – down below, for he is Hell-bent on destruction, and so are they."
(-Jesus Monday, April 5, 2010)
 
"...HAVE BEEN SHUT UP"
 
"The truth is, the ‘Great Worldwide coming Famine’, will be brought about in two ways (this is another topic, about which I wish to speak to you both): The first way, will be in the form of torrential rains and downpours such as the World has never seen, for now the Graces have been shut up, in the Heavens, but now physical rain will fall upon the Earth a hundred fold, and that is just the beginning of sorrows to come."
(-Jesus Tuesday, April 6, 2010)
 
"...TO HOLD IT BACK"
 
"I have told you before, “this is My Apocalyptic Sun”, and you have yet to see, and to taste, what this Sun, will do, with absolutely no boundaries, and no Grace – from Me, to hold it back.  The ozone layer has holes in it now, but wait and see, as these layers become wider, and broader – having still, worse effects upon mankind, as a whole."
(Jesus Wednesday, June 9, 2010)
 
"OUTSIDE MY..."
 
‘Control’, corrupts; and ‘absolute control’ corrupts, absolutely.  It is happening again!  The people are under the complete control of their governments, and outside My Graces – because they choose to be. 
(-Jesus Friday, October 29, 2010)
 
"I DECLARE AS OF THIS NIGHT, TO SEND FORTH MY GRACES ONCE AGAIN”
 
“You see the reason I do not give people any signs, is because they cannot see them.  To receive the Grace, they must desire, to be purified.   But even then, there is no Grace for that either.  The skies, have been shut up, all the while, that you have been prophesying, using the internet as a teaching tool.  I can and do use technology, for it is not evil in and of itself.  But it depends on the intent of the user.  With no Graces to help the people – to wake up, what can they do My children? - for they are helpless.  Therefore, I Declare as of this night, to send forth My Graces once again – to break open the ‘cold hearts’ – made of stone.  For I desire, that they all have a heart – of flesh.  The Graces, will now go forth – so that Justice can be mitigated.  I have disciplined you both for a short time, as a loving Father, disciplines, his own children.  And now, I will show the people that I am a loving Father.  And I will show them, through ‘severe discipline’ at times.  But they will now have the Graces - that they need, in order to facilitate ‘change’ in their lives.”   
(-Jesus, Thursday, July 5, 2012)
 
“THE STATE, OF MORTAL SIN” 
 
“You all have not ‘experienced’ – the full effects, of ‘living’, in the state, of ‘mortal sin’ – where ‘My Graces can not flow to your souls’.  Well if My Graces can not flow to your souls in that ‘state’, then ‘Fire from Heaven’, will.  And you will be ‘tormented in My Presence’ – in the ‘Presence, of the Lamb’.” 
(-Jesus, Monday, November 26, 2012)
 
“YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADAPT ‘QUITE QUICKLY’”
 
“Life, as you know it, is about to change.  But you will be able to adapt ‘quite quickly’ with My Graces.  I am showing the people that I am ‘not messing around’; and that when they ‘take-on My Testimony’, they are taking on: ‘the Whole Host of Heaven’.  But have courage My children, because I have sent Saint Michael to ‘take down’ the Priests of Jezebel.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, November 28, 2012) 

 

 
“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)
 
“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

No comments:

Post a Comment