Monday, February 12, 2018

THE CHAFF AND THE WHEAT - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God


THE CHAFF AND THE WHEAT

(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses, unless otherwise noted.)

“In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judea, ‘Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand… I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry; he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.  His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the granary, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.”
(Matthew 3:1-2, 11-12)

"Another parable he put before them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field; but while men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.  So when the plants came up and bore grain, then the weeds appeared also.  And the servants of the householder came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field?  How then has it weeds?’  He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’  The servants said to him, ‘Then do you want us to go and gather them?’  But he said, ‘No; lest in gathering the weeds you root up the wheat along with them.  Let both grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.’”
(Matthew 13:24-33)

“If a man does not abide in me, he is cast forth as a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned.”
(John 15:6)

"HOW EASY IT WILL BE, FOR YOU TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE..."

“I do love you My children, and how many different ways can I show you this love – this Ever-Burning Fire of Filial Love, that consumes Me, in the most beautiful way.  This love, I have for all mankind, but only some, can quench My thirst for the Salvation of their own souls.  These are My Elect: they do what the Holy Spirit tells them to; they honor My Commandments from the heart; and they listen to that interior voice which tells them the difference between right and wrong; not only that, but they listen to this voice, in their consciences; and they heed words of wisdom; and do not mock filial instruction.  These are My Elect, and these are My Chosen Ones.  How easy it will be, for you to tell the difference, between those who are among them, and those who are not.  The 'chasm' is getting wider, the chaff is being separated from the wheat. You will begin to see more and more of this unfold, as peoples’ choices become evident to the both of you.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, May 30, 2010)

"SOON, IT WILL TAKE PLACE - PHYSICALLY, AND IT CAN NOT BE STOPPED"

“The Holy Spirit, has been offended, by many – in that institution, and will only dwell now, within the people, who are on My team – who are ‘rooting for Me’, and desiring for Me to conquer sin and death in them, once more; but the institution – that is the hierarchical structure, is crumbling.  There will be a massive ‘Schism’ – within its walls, and then you both will know, that it will be time to go.  When this happens – physically, it will be a sign to leave.  ‘The Schism’ has already taken place, on a spiritual level; but soon, it will take place – physically, and it can not be stopped.  The chaff will be separated from the wheat, once more.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, November 9, 2010) 

“WHAT TEAM DO YOU ALL WANT TO BE ON?”

“I have sent My Two Ambassadors, to declare War upon the antichrist, and the One World Government’s Agenda, and to proxy on behalf of Me, to divide hearts and souls - because people must choose.  You must choose, where you stand on this ‘battlefield’.  What team do you all want to be on?  Make your choice, and ‘stick with it’.  For I abhor lukewarmness.  I am not a ‘god of war’, nor a ‘god of peace’.  But I am in these times: The Most High True God of Justice.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, June 6, 2012)

“SO MANY CHRISTIANS HAVE ‘LOST THEIR FLAVOUR’...”

“So many Christians have ‘lost their flavour’, and have lost their ‘saltiness’ - because the truth is not in them.  They would rather listen to flavorless homilies and sermons - telling them that they are all: good, holy and saved.  But My children, how I see these people, is good enough, to be trampled on.  I see them as chaff – ready, for the fire.” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, September 6, 2012)

“I ALWAYS ALLOW PEOPLE, TO… CHOOSE”

“I always allow people, to take My words ‘out of context’ - if they so choose.  That is how I separate the chaff, from the wheat.  The Pharisees looked at the Scriptures, in a way that suited them.  Taking words ‘out of context’, was ‘their specialty’.  Also trying to use My words, against Me, was another tactic they would use.  The Bible, is for ‘all ages’ – as in, ‘for all generations’. But, it must be read, with ‘spiritual maturity’… ‘The Protestants’… By embracing that ‘they are already saved’, they steal Judgement from Me.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, August 12, 2012) 

“UNLESS THEY REPENT THIS IS WHAT THEY WILL EXPERIENCE”

“All are chaff ready to be burned for the fire – unless they repent this is what they will all experience.  I said a year ago: My Elect, are there for the gathering.  I said for one in 10,000 it is not good for them.  But My children you know the reality of how wicked this World – has become.  And rather than ’affirm yourselves’ with the surface meaning of My words, you understood, what I was saying – that the Elect, are you two, and anyone else who ‘wants to join, My True ‘Faithful Remnant Church’.  Again yes the World really, is, that bad.”
(-Jesus, Tuesday, September 11, 2012) 

“THE WHEAT I WILL GATHER, INTO MY BARNS… THE REFUGE, OF, MY HEART”

“To ‘break through’ these icy cold hearts; to ‘melt through the steel’ My children, I am going to bring people, to their knees.  Because that is what is best, for all of their souls.  Then let the chaff continue to be chaff if they so choose.  But the wheat I will gather, into My barns, which is also allegory, for the refuge, of, My Heart.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, September 22, 2012)  

“EACH PERSON MUST CHOOSE…”

“But each person must choose: what path they will take.  For ‘the broader path’ everyone is taking – except a small, few.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, October 2, 2012) 

“THAT IS HOW I SEPARATE…” 

“I always allow people, to take My words ‘out of context’ - if they so choose.  That is how I separate the chaff, from the wheat” 
(-Jesus, Sunday, August 12, 2012)

“ALL ARE CHAFF…”

“All are chaff ready to be burned for the fire – unless they repent this is what they will all experience.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, September 11, 2012)  

“FOR THOSE SOULS, WHO REFUSE TO TURN AWAY FROM THEIR WICKEDNESS…”

“Selfishness, is ‘one of the plagues’, of these End Times, My children.  Greed, envy, sloth, unforgiveness, covetousness – these are all ‘the plagues’, of the End Times – maxed out to the fullest degree!  And so these, have been poured out – upon the Earth – for those souls, who refuse to turn away from their wickedness”
(-Jesus, Tuesday, October 30, 2012) 

“REMAIN – IN THE DARKNESS… OR… LIGHT”

“My word, is a light, to those who sit in darkness My children.  But for those who sit in darkness, there is a choice: Do they want to remain – in ‘the darkness’, of their intellects, hearts and souls?  Or do they want My word, to be a light for them – throughout the rest of their lives? “
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 31, 2012)

“SOULS… CAN BECOME: WHEAT” 

“Unless, a grain of wheat, falls to the ground, and dies – it will remain, but ‘a single grain’.  What does this mean My children?  But that those souls who choose ‘to die to themselves’, and ‘live, for the Kingdom of Heaven‘, can become: ‘wheat’.  But if they ‘refuse to die’ and be buried – in the soil, then how can they even begin to grow – to become ‘the wheat’ I want to gather, into My barns.”  
(-Jesus, Thursday, November 8, 2012)

“TO REAP THE HARVEST OF THE EARTH”

“‘The Harvest’, is plenty; but the laborers are few’.  Therefore, the Lord Jesus Christ, will send: His Angels! – to reap the Harvest of the Earth; to chastise the wicked, and to nourish, and nurture, his very Own – hoping ‘all the while’, that the wicked will ‘come to their senses’, and embrace ‘the truth’ that will be ‘pierced through their hearts’.”  
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Thursday, November 29, 2012)

“THERE IS NO ‘COMPLACENCY’ IN ‘THE SPIRITUAL LIFE’…” 

“Know that when you are ‘uncomfortable’ that then you are growing!  But as soon as you are satisfied with yourself, and your ‘relationship with your Creator’, it is then that you are ‘slipping and falling’!  Because there is no ‘complacency’ in ‘the spiritual life’ – you either desire to grow ‘closer’ to the Lord Jesus Christ,or ‘further away’.” 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Tuesday, December 4, 2012)

“WITH THE LORDS, 'WINNOWING FORK', HE WILL SEPARATE 'THE CHAFF FROM THE WHEAT'”

“The ‘message’, I was giving – to the Pharisees, and to the people – who ‘started to gather around me’, was that ‘the Messiah, was coming’, and that they had ‘better repent – quickly!’ – to ‘make room for Him – in their hearts’!  As Jesus, ‘in the flesh’, would appear very different, from ‘the god’, that the people were accustomed to worshiping…“I baptize you with water, but there is one who is coming, who will baptize you with the Fire and the Holy Spirit.  His ‘winnowing fork’ in His Hand; to clear ‘the threshing floor’.”  I had said this, to the people before ‘the Lord came’. Because, it was ‘to tell them’, that ‘baptism, of repentance’ is one thing; but ‘baptism of Fire, is another!!!  For once a soul, has ‘truly repented’ – then they can be ‘set on fire’ with the Lord’s words; and receive the True Holy Spirit.  But ‘this’ takes ‘an act of the will’, as well – because they must ‘seek-out’, the True Holy Spirit; and ‘desire Him, to be with them’; and, strive never, to offend, the True Holy Spirit.  For with the Lord’s, ‘winnowing fork’, He will separate ‘the chaff from the wheat’!  And ‘the chaff’ He will burn with ‘unquenchable fire’!  But ‘the wheat’ He will ‘gather into His barns’.  For ‘that’ is ‘the way of the Lord’… He is ‘clearing His threshing floor’.”
(-Saint John the Baptist, Sunday, December 16, 2012)



“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

Map

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations;
and then the end will come.”
(Matthew 24:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment