Tuesday, February 13, 2018

prayer - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God
than the Summa Theologica, written by Saint Thomas Aquinas - but in a MORE SIMPLISTIC way
MAKING the TESTIMONY accessible to ALL education levels."
Prayer

(Note: These following excerpts are mere ‘samplers’ of the whole messages, which are also posted on this website.
The following are excerpts taken solely from the Testimony of the Two Witnesses.)

“EVERY DAY I WANT YOU TO INVITE ME INTO YOUR SOULS…”

“Every day I want you to invite Me into your souls, into your entire beings, to take up My place of residence within you, for I desire that you be one in Me, which means not to be ‘equal’, My children, but only to be ‘whole, and sound in the Holy Spirit’.” 
(-Jesus, Tuesday, October 6, 2009)

“PRAY THEN FOR THE ELECT…”

“Those who follow My Commandments, who walk in My statutes, who listen to My ordinances, will prevail against hell, and its fury; but those who do not go to My refuges, and caves, death is the only option. 

Pray then for the Elect to ready themselves, for the time ahead, by preparing food, water, clothing, and supplies, in their knapsacks, and luggage. 

Pray then, that they will have the courage to make peace with Me, and the courage to leave all behind, for My sake. 

Pray then, that the Elect learn to hate the world, even more so than they do, and all the sins it has to offer. 

Pray then, that the Elect, will love their lives enough, to truly die to this world. 

Pray then, for the desire for them to love My Creation, to love My World apart from sin. 

These are to be your intentions for the Elect, to be added on to the previous ones, in your daily prayers.” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, April 1, 2010)

“The key to living this sort of life, My children, this ‘moment to moment living’, is patience, and trust, along with love and determination.  Pray for these virtues every day, and make this a part of your ‘morning offering’, ask to be filled with these things.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, January 24, 2010)

“Ask Me to protect you, and the Faithful Remnant Church, from all electromagnetic frequencies, from all E.L.F. waves, subliminal messages, propaganda, and internal voices”
(-Jesus, Saturday, January 8, 2011)

“PRAYER IS SIMPLY LIFTING YOUR HEART TO ME, YOUR GOD”

“My children, I can only wait so long, before you finish your prayers.  And why should I wait that long when prayer is simply lifting your heart to Me, your God.  You have already invited Me into your lives this day, and consecrated every iota of your beings this day, and so now I am here to return the conversation.”
(-Jesus, Saturday, October 3, 2009)

“WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS ARE, LIFT THEM UP TO ME”

“Never is a task too big for you, once I have placed it upon your heart.  Whatever your needs are, lift them up to Me.  Live as though I am providing for everything that you need.  Even now I call you to live, even more by faith – not what you see, but what you perceive with your ‘spiritual senses’.” 
(-Jesus, Wednesday February 2, 2011)

"DAILY PRAYERS ARE NECESSARY..."

“Daily prayers are necessary for unifying the faithful.  I am your Shepherd.  My Name, is Jesus Christ, the Lord.”
(-Jesus, Friday, December 13, 2013)


Note: This page is for messages from Heaven where the word "prayer" is mentioned.  To see the prayers we recommend praying on a daily basis, go to Our Daily Prayers 

“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

Map

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations;
and then the end will come.”
(Matthew 24:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment