Monday, February 12, 2018

The Kingdom of Heaven - "I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."

"I AM, Jesus - and THIS is My Testimony! - to the CHURCHES."
(-Jesus, August 5, 2016)

The Testimony has now surpassed one MILLION words of Divine Revelation
- making the TESTIMONY, "One of the most SIGNIFICANT and EXTENSIVE literary Christian works"
in ALL of Human History!  "A more in-depth Revelation, into the MIND, of the Most High TRUE God


The Kingdom of Heaven



“The Lord has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all.  Bless the Lord, O you his Angels, you mighty ones who do his word, hearkening to the voice of his word!  Bless the Lord, All his hosts, his ministers that do his will!  Bless the Lord, all his works, in all places of his dominion.  Bless the Lord O My soul!”
(Psalm 103: 19-23)




“THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN”

“I will Create all things New, and for those who want to come to the Kingdom of Heaven, the Door is always open - it’s there for them.”
(-Jesus, Friday, September 4, 2009)

“THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE KING”

“I desire all to come to the Kingdom of Heaven; but not all will come, because they would rather have their ‘own kingdom’, where they are their ‘own rulers’ instead. For ‘One Universal Kingdom’, there can only be one King” 
(-Jesus, Friday, September 4, 2009)

“IT ONLY TAKES ONE MORTAL SIN TO KEEP A SOUL OUT”

“It only takes one mortal sin to keep a soul out of Heaven.  But why is this not preached in the pulpit?”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, September 16, 2009)

“EVERYONE MUST CHOOSE…”

“No one is predestined, for Heaven, for Hell, or for Purgatory, but I simply know the choices that they will make to end up in one of those places  mentioned…  Everyone must choose the path that they will follow - either good or bad.  And they must continually embrace the effects of their decision in the afterlife, because when it comes down to it, the decision they make in this life, on how they will live their lives, will ultimately affect their destination.”
(-Jesus, Tuesday, October 6, 2009)

“THE DOORS TO HEAVEN ARE… OPENED TO FEW”

“If they cannot open the door of their hearts to Me, how can I expect them to ask for the door of Heaven to be opened to them as well?  The doors of Heaven are closed to many souls and opened to few, because souls choose self and refuse to open their hearts to Me”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 7, 2009)
  
“MY KINGDOM… IS STILL HERE… IN FEW CHOSEN SOULS”

"My Kingdom is not of this World, but is still here, on the Earth - in few chosen souls.  And My Kingdom will remain for Eternity… Good will triumph over evil…”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 7, 2009)

“ETERNAL PARADISE… NO MORE SIN… NO ONE WHO OFFENDS GOD”

“But those who follow Me, have an even greater gift waiting for them - in Eternal Paradise, where there is no more sin, no more conflict, and above all, no one who offends God.  There is only Love, Peace, Truth, Hope, and Justice, and equality as children of God, for all these have inherited the Kingdom of Heaven…”
(-Jesus, Saturday, December 19, 2009)

“I AM AT YOUR SIDE, ALWAYS – AS LONG AS…”

“Be at peace My children, and know that I love you.  I am watching from Heaven, and I am at your side, always - as long as you do nothing to offend Me seriously, and with full intent to hurt My heart.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, January 24, 2010)

“THINK OF GRACES AS HEAVENLY CURRENCY”

“Money cannot get you Heaven, but graces can - if you cooperate with them, and buy the right things.  Think of graces as ‘Heavenly currency’, far greater than any gold in the entire World.  For graces are from God, and they are meant to directly help the soul to get to Heaven.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, January 24, 2010)

“ONLY SOME WILL RECEIVE THE TRUTH… BY APPLYING IT TO THEIR LIVES…”

“But only some will receive the Truth, hear it, and receive it into their hearts by applying it to their lives and making the necessary changes – adjustments demanded of them.  These will be My Faithful Remnant, who will bear much fruit for the Kingdom of Heaven.  Trust that you will be meeting more of them.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, March 4, 2010)

“I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE”

“I am The Great Paraclete, My children.  And I will show you the Way to Eternal Life, with God the Father, God the Son, and Me – the Holy Spirit.  I will fill your hearts and minds with Truth – from Heaven, that only babes can understand – mere spiritual babies, God’s little ones.”
(-The True Holy Spirit, Monday, March 15, 2010)

“HEAVEN IS:…”

“I mean to make Myself very clear, My children: God is Eternal, and He is even above the Heavens, and if you want to be with Him, then you must not slack, in putting Him first and foremost in your lives.  For isn’t that what Heaven is: continual glorifying of God, praising His Holy Name for all of Eternity, loving Him selflessly?”
(-Jesus, Saturday, January 28, 2012)

“IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE IGNORANCE… TO ENTER IN”

“Ignorance is bliss for most people my children; but, truly I tell you both: It will be very hard for people who choose ignorance, over the Truth – to enter in, to the Kingdom of Heaven.” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, February 9, 2012)

“A PLACE FOR HUMBLE, DOCILE SOULS”

“Those who are wise in their own eyes, can never reach the Kingdom of Heaven, because the Kingdom of Heaven is a place, for humble, docile souls.”
(-Jesus, Thursday, February 9, 2012)

“BUT ONE SACRIFICE, THAT IS PLEASING… A DOCILE SOUL”

“Let him, who would partake, of the wedding feast, come!... for there is but one sacrifice, that is pleasing to God the Eternal Father in Heaven, and that is the sacrifice, of a docile soul: who is willing, to do, God’s will, over oneself.  Give me a man with a humble and contrite heart, and I will show you the heart of a docile soul.” 
(-Jesus, Friday, February 10, 2012)

“THE SPIRIT OF REBELLION, IS NOT WELCOME”

“I have even removed My presence from the rebellious priests, and laypeople – for the spirit of rebellion, is not welcome in the Kingdom of Heaven.”
(-Jesus, Friday, February 10, 2012)

“ENJOYING LIFE… INCLUDING HIM IN ALL…”

“…The consolation, of enjoying life, when you are worshiping, God, The Eternal Father in Heaven – in truth, sincerity, and love; and including Him in all, that you seek to undertake – with My Blessing…”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, February 15, 2012)

“THERE IS NO TOLERANCE… ONLY LOVE”

“For there is no tolerance in the Kingdom of Heaven – only love.  But if love is a burden to you, then you have no place in that Kingdom.  I do not want ‘to shut the door, to 'the wedding feast’…”
(-Jesus, Thursday, February 23, 2012)

“MY MASS”

“When you come, to My Mass, My children, it is as though the Kingdom of Heaven, has come down to Earth – for I am Truly Present in My Hosts.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, February 26, 2012)

“I ‘SET THE BAR’ FOR YOUR LIVES”

“But so few, know that this is where ‘the bar is set’:  I ‘set the bar’ for your lives.  No one sets their own bar and can make it to Heaven…” 
(-Jesus, Friday, March 2, 2012)

“THERE IS NO ROOM FOR SELF”

“There is no room for self in the Kingdom of Heaven.  But there is room for others.  You must be selfless in this life, in order for Me to fill you in the next; and in order for Me to fill you in this life, you must be emptied-out, of all of your worldly desires.”
(-Jesus, Monday, March 5, 2012)

“NO ROOM FOR ‘THE HUMANITARIAN MOVEMENT’…”

“There is no room for ‘the humanitarian movement’, in society, nor for ‘global governance of the World’, in the Kingdom of Heaven…”
(-Jesus, Friday, March 9, 2012)

“SOULS HAVE BEEN PREFERRING: THEIR OWN KINGDOM”

“The Kingdom of Heaven is still here, but souls have been preferring: their own kingdom, in their hearts of steel, in their hearts of stone.  To ‘break through’ these icy cold hearts; to ‘melt through the steel’ My children, I am going to bring people, to their knees.  Because that is what is best, for all of their souls.  Then let the chaff continue to be chaff if they so choose.  But the wheat I will gather, into My barns, which is also allegory, for the refuge, of, My Heart.” 
(-Jesus, Saturday, September 22, 2012)

“MY WAYS AND MY COMMANDMENTS”

“I gave you all, this life, to ‘bear fruit for the Kingdom of Heaven’; to produce ‘good things’ with your hands.  I gave you this life, so that you may be blessed in all that you do – not cursed.  But when you refuse My Ways and My Commandments, then problems start to emerge, in your lives.  What is life, My People?  Without, purpose?  Without, love?  Without hope?  Life, can be good – but only if you reconcile, with, your Creator – who desires to be your Savior.” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, September 27, 2012)

“I AM… ‘UNLOCKING’ THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ONCE AGAIN…”

“I am ‘unpacking’, the Holy Scriptures – for them, and ‘unlocking’ the Kingdom of Heaven once again – so that souls can wake-up, and start to live’ in accordance’ with My Commands.  Because let’s face it My children: there is only one King, in Heaven.  And I do not share My Throne – with anyone!  However, there are ‘thrones’ available, for those who are willing, to drink the cup that I drank, and My messengers are drinking from.”
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 3, 2012)

“START TO LIVE, FOR ‘WHAT TRULY MATTERS’” 

“It is ‘not easy’ for people to ‘die to themselves’, and their own plans, and their own desires, and their own sins, and their own addictions, and their own ‘personal struggles’ – and ‘start to live’, for ‘what truly matters’.  But ‘the road I walked’, was ‘not easy’ either.  For the excruciating torments, and torture, I had to endure – was much more, than ‘what I am asking’, from My True Followers.  I lived, ‘the brutal, and grotesque death’, so My Followers would not have to.  Because ‘My death’ was ‘what was necessary’, in order to appease the wrath, and anger, of God the Eternal Father in Heaven – for mankind’s sins. Yes I died ‘out of love’, for mankind; and I am ‘living’ once again – so that souls, can now come to the Kingdom of Heaven – through Me.” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, November 8, 2012)

“MY PEOPLE… WILL ALL, BECOME ONE… THIS TIME IS COMING SOON” -

“I will pour out, My Spirit of Prophecy: upon all Nations, all Tribes, all Peoples, and all tongues; and they will all speak ‘a common language’ – of the True Holy Spirit.  And all hearts will be united – once again.  And there will no more be found: division, strife, discord, disunity, war, pestilence, or famine – in My People.  They will all, become one – in the Truth: under My Headship; and they will all: praise My Name – for ever, and ever.  Amen.  ‘This time’ is coming soon… For I too cry out ‘in labor pains’.  I cry out for ‘the rebirth of nations’ – for the rebirth of peoples, tribes, and tongues – to be born, in the True Holy Spirit, in My Era – of Peace.” 
(-Jesus, Monday, November 19, 2012)

“HAVE ‘A HOLY REVERENCE’ – FOR HIS AUTHORITY”

“Man and man; woman and woman – this can never be; nor will souls, who practice such ‘wicked abominations’, enter ‘the Kingdom of Heaven’.  These people, only ‘deceive themselves’ – but they are ‘so far’, from the Truth.  Man and woman – they were Created.  That, is how, it has been, from ‘since the beginning’.  It is how: the Most High True God, ‘has Ordained it’!  Shall you ‘presume to be ‘gods’ in His Presence?!   Do you not know, that with ‘one Breath – from His Nostrils’: He can ‘sweep you away’, as though ‘you never existed’?!  Do you not fear: My Son?  Do you not have ‘a Holy Reverence’ – for ‘His Authority’?  Because I tell you Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed! – for ‘much less’, than ‘what is going-on now’.”
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Monday, November 26, 2012)  

“ACCEPT, HIS INVITATION, THROUGH ME…”

“If you desire, ‘Heaven’, My People, then you will accept, His invitation, through me, to Come, to ‘the Wedding Feast’; to be nourished for, a time, times, and half a time.   But do not say in your heart, “that you have made ‘all sorts of excuses’, as to why you cannot come”.  Because before the World was made, He saw those “excuses”, you would make.  And He knows your hearts – ‘through and through’; and He will not accept ‘any excuses from you’.  Better to be ‘nourished, with His Divine Love for your souls’, than to be ‘punished with Fire and Brimstone’.  Better to ‘allow His Love inside you’, than to walk around ‘filled with hate’.  For is that not what the souls – in Hell experience?... And right now he is ‘inviting “wheat” into His Barns’.  He is inviting ‘the wedding guests’ to His ‘Banquet’.  Outside are ‘the demon worshipers’, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all those who are ‘polluted’.  The revelers, and ‘the drunken men and women’.  I tell you none of these will ‘enter’, into the Kingdom of Heaven – unless they repent.  My people, you will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven – unless you repent of your ‘wickedness’.  For there is no wickedness in Heaven.  Only Love, True Peace, and Joy.  Let those who would ‘enter’ - enter.  Let those who would prefer to stay ‘outside’ - stay outside.” ”
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Friday, November 30, 2012)  

“THE DOOR TO ‘THE WEDDING FEAST’, IS ONLY ‘OPEN’ FOR A TIME…”

“As I ‘begin to behold, the Majesty of God’!  Then my ‘alarmment’, turned to excitement - as I realized, I was beholding the Kingdom of Heaven.  And as I wrote down the visions of the End Times (– which are ‘these times now’), all I could truly focus on, was the Majesty, of the Creator of the Universe!  I saw,other Saints in Heaven as well as Angels.  But nothing could compare, to the Glory, of ‘the Immortal Godhead’.  And in My heart, I had ‘a foretaste’ – of this ‘Heavenly Abode’.  And all I could think of, was how I wanted everyone! – to come here.  And even though, I saw ‘the visions’ – for these End Times, it is still nothing compared to the Glory, of the Lamb of God, whom I am with now!  And I encourage all souls, to listen when Heaven speaks! – so that they too can experience, ‘the fruits of it’.  For isn’t, the Most High True God bringing Heaven, down to Earth?!   For He wishes to dwell with His People – after this Age is over, once again… You need ‘a yearning in your souls – for this ‘Heavenly Abode’.  For God the Eternal Father in Heaven, has ‘many mansions’, and many rooms.  He desires, to fill them all, with souls – who are ‘yearning for Him’.  But as Our Blessed Mother said, “You need to repent of ‘all forms of wickedness’, and all ‘idolatry’, and pray!” – Pray like you’ve never prayed before!  Seek like you’ve never sought before!  Knock on the Door to Heaven like you’ve never ‘knocked’ before.  Because the Door, to ‘the Wedding Feast’, is only ‘Open’ for a time, times, and half a time.”
(-Saint John the Apostle, Friday, November 30, 2012)

“HE CAME TO CALL… NOT ‘THE NINETY-NINE SELF-RIGHTEOUS”

“The Lord gave me Strength, to become a Saint, in Heaven.  But only because I cooperated; and I sought Him, in ‘times of trouble and distress’.  And I learned, to rely on Him, for my ‘victories’.  And I learned, ‘righteousness.  Not that I was always ‘in the right’; but I learned ‘true righteousness’ – and that is ‘steadfastness, in the Truth’… But, do not think, that the Mercy, of the Lord, will protect you, if you ‘stubbornly embrace’ – those things that offend Him.  For He is ‘Holiness’.  And He asks all, of his Disciples to become ‘Holy’ – that is ‘sinners, striving – for holiness’!  As He came to call the one, that is, ‘lost’; not ‘the ninety-nine self-righteous’.”
(-David, formerly “King David”, Saturday, December 01, 2012)

“IF YOU EVER HOPE TO ENTER…!”

“Throw out your televisions!  Remove them from your homes! This, is an order! – from the Queen ‘of Heaven.  Repent!  Turn back, to the Lord Jesus Christ, with all of your heart, soul, and mind.  Throw it out I say!!! - if you ever hope to enter, the Kingdom, of God! There is ‘nothing good’ upon it!  It is in fact ‘a gateway, into Hell’!  No good can come from it!  But evil, pours forth, to blacken your souls!!”  
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Sunday, December 2, 2012)

“THESE GIFTS… TO ENJOY, IN THE AFTERLIFE – IN HEAVEN!”

“But souls ‘still have time’, so that they do not lose everything – that He has given them!  They do not need, to lose their joy, peace, patience – as long, as they repent – from their heart; and return to the Lord Jesus Christ – they do not need to lose, the gifts, of long suffering, goodness, self-control; they can keep these, if they repent – from their hearts.  Of course, these gifts are ‘fruits’, of the True Holy Spirit; and are ‘stored up for souls’ – to enjoy, in the Afterlife - in Heaven!” 
(-The Blessed Virgin Mary, Friday, December 7, 2012)

 “THE MOST HIGH TRUE GOD…”

“The Most High True God owns the Heavens, and the Earth.  Owns, the kingdoms, and palaces, and kings!  And that ‘all royal authority, and dominion, and power, belongs to Him!  And He gives it to ‘whomever he chooses!’…all Glory, Honor, Praise!!, Power and Dominion, belongs, to the Holy of Holies!... “The God of the Holy Gods”… truly ‘there are no other ‘gods’ – before Him.”
(-Nebuchadnezzar - Monday, December 10, 2012)

“IT IS ‘ETERNAL DAY’ – IN HEAVEN”

“I have ‘sorrow’ in my heart (– as I do ‘have a heart’ – as all Angels ‘beat’, ‘with one pulse’)… but Joy also at serving, the Living God!: the God, above all other ‘gods’ – the One who Made me; the One who Created my friends (- the other Angels); the One, who fills me with His Love, each day – as it is ‘Eternal Day’ – in Heaven.  As I do His Will He fills me, with the Love, that He desires ‘all mankind’ to embrace.”
(-Saint Gabriel, Wednesday, December 12, 2012)


“NOT MANY SOULS ‘MAKE IT, TO HEAVEN’ – NOT IN THESE TIMES”

“I tell you, not many souls ‘make it, to Heaven’- not in these ‘times’.  We know – Heaven, because as soon, as someone, is ‘admitted’, there is a great celebration, followed by feasting, and rejoicing - in the Most High True God’s Presence.  People, are not ‘putting their Creator – first’!  So when they die, he puts them ‘last’.  So continue to warn, about ‘the dangers’, and ‘the perils, of sin’ - so that people, can choose to ‘flee far from it’!”
(-Ezekiel,Friday, December 14, 2012)

“THE COMING ‘ERA – OF PEACE’”

“At the end of the forty days, I ‘opened’, the small window – inside the Ark, and ‘let out’, a dove… A few days later, I sent her out, but this time she came back, with an olive leaf… Then a few days later, the Ark, ‘opened’! – and we came out – into ‘a new World’, new land, ‘completely renewed’ and re-created! This was to be ‘an allegory’, for the coming ‘Era – of Peace’ – where the Saints will come and dwell – upon the Earth – once again!”
(-Noah, Monday, December 17, 2012)

Special Note: The Era of Peace = "Heaven on Earth" - a time that has now begun, but only in the hearts of those who are numbered among the Faithful Remnant.  Jesus has now formally, from His Throne in Heaven, named this Era, with the words, "Jehovah Jaira" - meaning "God Reigns over ALL!"  But how is this so? (- you should be asking).  It is so simple.  Right now, EVERYONE on the entire Face of the Earth is in one of two goups: either they are Official Members of the Faithful Remnant Church, and are thus obedient to their Creator, by being docile to the inspirations of the True Holy Spirit of the Moment, in the depths of their hearts; OR, they have "the mark" - referring to the mark of the beast (Christmas 2012), or the mark of Cain (Christmas 2015).  The ones with the mark of the beast, are in "the beast state" - are in a state in which they have lost their free wills, and are merely governed by animal instincts, their routines, desires, and resolutions - and because they lack "free will" in that "state", they are subject to the Most High True God's Holy and Divine, Perfect Will for them.  Even the demons must obey the Divine Will of the Most High True God.  Even the devil himself, is subject to the Divine Will of the Most High True God (- who gave the devil a kingdom of darkness, for all of eternity).  Following the impact of Comet ISON (- and that is an allegory that is fully explained in the Testimony), Heaven will come down to Earth, in a new and surprising way.  So why not become a member of the Faithful Remnant and find out just how new and surprising it will be, WITH us!


Will the Members of the Faithful Remnant, who choose topersevere in faith, make it to the FULLNESS of the Era of Peace? 

(February 1, 2017 update)

We would like to share with you a Message that we sent to one Official Member of the Faithful Remnant, who has been choosing to do so.  
PPTL: Well from READING your emails, and consulting, with the TRUE Holy Spirit - WE, can tell, that you are 'most DEFINITELY', on the right track! - EVEN, with 'ALL of the daily adversities' - that you UNDERGO; and ALL of the TRIALS.  And the MAIN REASON for this, is because YOU are 'CHOOSING', to LOOK at the TESTIMONY, as 'a SOURCE of COMFORT and CONSOLATION' - EVEN! - with being FACED, with 'the uncomfortable TRUTHS', about "the human CONDITION".  And you are WILLING, to work, 'WITH' Jesus Christ the LORD, and His Blessed MOTHER - in order to OVERCOME! - your weaknesses - by TURNING, to HIM! - for Strength.  Because you KNOW, that Jesus, Christ the LORD, IS "your Strength" - and that He will UPHOLD you - as LONG as you continue, to uphold HIM, in your HEART.  He has given you "SIGNS", even - that 'no OBSTACLES, are TOO big! - for HIM' - to REMOVE, or HELP you overcome.  PERSEVERE, IN faith! - and in COMPLETE confidence, in 'the ONE who MADE you!' - and you WILL make it, to 'the FULLNESS of the Era of PEACE'.  May, the ERA, of TRUE Peace, REIGN, in your Soul! - BOTH now, AND forever.  Amen.


What about YOU?

Have YOU BEEN 'CHOOSING', to LOOK at the TESTIMONY, as 'a SOURCE of COMFORT and CONSOLATION'?

EVEN! - with being FACED, with 'the uncomfortable TRUTHS'?


Did you know that "Heaven is now FULL"?

Yes, even though countless gullible and self-affirming people pay the religious institutions more than a BILLION! - dollars a week, to tell them the LIE! - that they are going to Heaven; the corresponding Truth, is that Heaven is now actually FULL! - of ALL the people who are worthy to be there.  If you are not in Heaven, it is because you are not worthy to be there.  It is such a simple concept, even the Souls in "Hell, on EARTH!" - referring to those with the mark of the beast and the mark of Cain - can understand (- or WILL suddenly come to understand, once their countdown in THIS life is finished).  But what about "HEAVEN on Earth"? - the Era of Peace on EARTH?  Yes, your Creator is now taking reservations for people who are prepared to "pay the price", for 'a seat to the fullness of the Physical Era of Peace on Earth' - and that "price" IS, carefully spelled out, in the Testimony of Jesus Christ the Lord - at Testimony of the Two Witnesses dot com.  Can YOU "afford", to pay your Creator, the Glory, Honor and Praise that HE is due, with a humble, contrite, and docile heart?  The Official Members of the Faithful Remnant - the ones who will ultimately PERSEVERE - ARE "RICH enough", in Graces, to do so.  And THEY, ARE in fact experiencing the first fruits, of the Era of Peace - in their HEARTS! - as they persevere, towards the FULLNESS of Heaven on Earth - and that is the FULLNESS of the Physical Era of Peace, on Earth.  And HERE is an interesting note: For the Official Members of the Faithful Remnant - they are NOW living "the Era of the Testimony" - as they persevere towards the FULLNESS of Heaven on Earth.  For those outside the Faithful Remnant - they are now living "the Era of THE DAMNED!" - or to put it more mildly... "the Era of the DAMNED!!!" (- according to their Creator of course - as WE have been too busy lately, to come up with epic and immutable zingers like THAT!)  And let's not forget, that in the Faithful Remnant, we greet each other with the phrase, "Heaven's HIGH!"  But OUTSIDE the Faithful Remnant, they say, "Hell LOW".   Hell LOW?   Yes, Hell IS low, you damned SOUL! - referring to "the COMFORTABLY damned" - those OUTSIDE the Faithful Remnant.  "Better", to be a Member of the Faithful Remnant, in these Times - according to all of Heaven; as passing secular opinions will tend to differ. (April 12, 2017 update)


“Who shall not fear and glorify your name, O Lord?  For you alone are holy. 
All nations shall come and worship you, for your judgments have been revealed.”
(Revelations 15:14)

“Your call: is to flee the abomination, of desolation and find out what I am asking of you. 
Come, drink of the waters of life and be healed of your sins!” 
(-Jesus, Thursday, October 25, 2012) 

Map

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations;
and then the end will come.”
(Matthew 24:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment